The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Presentation sign-ups open on July 1st. If I recall correctly, a list of all the awards (same list as in the OP here) go up on the anniversary page on the wiki, and signing up is simply a matter of having good standing (i.e., not having a record of saying you'll make presentations and not following through or turning in presentations with no effort put into them that are just lists) and going to the page and editing your name next to the award(s) you want to present.

The results come to you a few days after polls close on July 13th and you have until August 6th to make a presentation from there!

It's simple and easy, I can assure you.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
how do i sign up?
It looks like you signed up successfully, but since a few people have asked this question, I thought I could post the answer I typed up for someone else in here, too.

So, you sign up for the presentation(s) you would like to present, and, depending on your idea, you may or may not be able to begin working immediately, but after results come out (polls close on July 13th, and results will come out a few days afterwards - there's not an exact date because tallying all of those votes takes some time), Anton, Turboo, and potentially myself if it's a Community Award, will PM you with the results of your award(s).

Do not reveal those results to anyone. Anyways, once you have those results, you can begin working in earnest. You have a couple weeks to work at that point. And you can make basically anything you want that's appropriate and has more effort put into it than a simple list.

You'll be given a deadline when you're sent your results and there will also be reminders and a check-in.
The schedule (including all times each award's presentation gets posted) can be found in the first post here. That said, you also don't have to be around live to post. Just let Anton, Turb, and me (if it's a community award) know in advance and we can post it on your behalf at the schedule time.
Think that's the gist of everything anyone interested in presenting needs to know. If I missed anything or anything is inaccurate, I'm sure someone can point it out.

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Favorite Artist, if you please.

If not, I'll take Favorite 'Shroom Team.

Um, this is where we sign up, right? Hope I didn't do it in the wrong place lol.

Goombgooigi

The Gooigi-fied Goomba
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Goombuigi

Um, this is where we sign up, right? Hope I didn't do it in the wrong place lol.
Both of those presentations are taken already. I'd recommend to go to the presentations sign-ups page on the wiki to see which presentations aren't taken yet, and that's also where you sign up for presentations (by editing the page and putting your name after the "-" of the presentation of your choice). Also, the ones in bold are special presentations, you'd need to ask Anton and Turboo if you want to take one of those.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui

I just want to say that I'm glad to see you considering doing a presentation! I hope you'll still consider signing up for a different one - it'd be nice to to have a Magolor presentation at the ceremony, no matter what it's for.

Skeleton in the hit short

Spooking and memeing since 1929
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
welp, i said last year that id do a presentation, and i'm a bup of my word

I'll go with favourite dk music tracks not just because its not taken yet, but dk music in general is just a bop and i'd love to present it

might also go with something else ill think about. ill post it in the sign up page

Last edited:

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
I'll take Favorite Written Section, then.

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
I'm hyped and I think y'all will enjoy my presentation.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Results are coming out as quickly as they can! Unfortunately, us peeps working on this (myself, ltq, turb) can't devote our entire beings to this and sometimes have to go to work, sleep, use the toilet, or just otherwise exist outside of constant menial labor. More than half of the results are currently distributed, with care put in to try and make sure mostly everyone got at least one of theirs, and that the endcaps are all done.

If you would like to get a start on your presentation that you are still waiting on full results for, feel free to send me and/or turb a message and we can just give you the top 3 or so while you wait.

Thanks for your patience, and have fun!

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
All results are now sent! If you are signed up for a presentation and did not receive your results, please let me know!

Additionally, there are bound to be mistakes as we are only human. Even with the poll sorting bot, courtesy of 22 and Ltq, there is an immense amount of labor, concentration, and mostly time put into this. I have spent almost every free moment since polls closed working on this, and exhaustion does set in and things slip through--typos, missed merges, goofy things. Please be kind about them, and privately message me if you see any so I can fix them!

Also F6 - Worst Spin-off is currently the only remaining presentation that is open. If no one nabs it within the next week I will be giving it to a back-up presenter, but there will likely be more dropped when the checkpoint comes up.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
The opening post has been updated with timestamps for all presentation times for easy time zone adherence! Today I'll be going through every presentation and touching up things as necessary, then sending back a full and final presentation quote with your time to present. See everyone tomorrow!