Sheep Mafia (2021 game) - Lounge (Replacements welcome!)

Goombuigi

The Luigi-fied Goomba
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Well, I died. It was a fun game though! Here's one more RP post from me.

Diesel and his driver stayed up late that night, hard at work on their suspect chart. They grew increasingly tired, until, at one point, they fell asleep. When he woke up, Diesel found himself in a completely different place.

Granpuff5.png
69740.jpg

Diesel: D-Duck? What are you doing here? I thought you were killed!
Duck: I was.
Diesel: So ... That means that I was killed too?
Duck: It appears to be the case.
Diesel: Oh, so what now?
Duck: We can chat. There's not much else we can do.
Diesel: Well then, I'd, um, like to apologise for taking rubbish about steam engines. I thought that I'd do better than you did in the last mafia because I'm a diesel. Evidently, that didn't turn out well.
Duck: Well, you tried your best. Steamie or diesel, it doesn't matter, what does is that you give in your best efforts.

Diesel and Duck continued to chat, as if they had always been old friends.
Untitled217_20210411072912.png

Goombuigi

The Luigi-fied Goomba
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
I was planning on doing so soon while I was still alive, so I definitely will once the game is over.

Von Kaiser

KAMPFSTIEFEL!!
Well, I died. It was a fun game though! Here's one more RP post from me.

Diesel and his driver stayed up late that night, hard at work on their suspect chart. They grew increasingly tired, until, at one point, they fell asleep. When he woke up, Diesel found himself in a completely different place.

View attachment 11603View attachment 11601
Diesel: D-Duck? What are you doing here? I thought you were killed!
Duck: I was.
Diesel: So ... That means that I was killed too?
Duck: It appears to be the case.
Diesel: Oh, so what now?
Duck: We can chat. There's not much else we can do.
Diesel: Well then, I'd, um, like to apologise for taking rubbish about steam engines. I thought that I'd do better than you did in the last mafia because I'm a diesel. Evidently, that didn't turn out well.
Duck: Well, you tried your best. Steamie or diesel, it doesn't matter, what does is that you give in your best efforts.

Diesel and Duck continued to chat, as if they had always been old friends.
View attachment 11600
I want to react to this with Like, Love, Wow, and Sad all at the same time.

Charlie Brown

y is loogi sadd?? plese halp himn
Poll Committee
! Rosa Blacked Out!.png

Rosa: Wha--Who--Huh!? Where am I? Where's Snividoodle? Did we get Team Plas--the wolves? Wait... or did they get... me? Snividoodle! Are you okay?

Rosa: Wait... I'm back in Pasio? What happened? I thought I was dead!

???: Oh, Rosa... nobody ever truly dies in Pokémon.

Rosa:
Oh, it's you, Snividoodle! You're okay! I was so worried for a second! I'm sorry I was angry with you before. I mean, you REALLY should have told me the truth, but we're either back in Pasio or dead now so--

???: Rosa, I think it's time you knew the whole truth. Like I said, I never told you any lies, but I did withhold some... pertinent information.

Rosa: Huh? I don't understand... you do realize those wolves came to kill us, right? And yet, I just found myself in this one spot I remember visiting in Pasio right befo--

???: That was my last save point.

Rosa: Your... what now?

???: You see, like I said, none of that was real. It was just a game. In fact, you're not real.

! Rosa Phone.png

Rosa: Wait... We're just a phone game!?!?

???: Well, you are. You're also a roleplay in a totally innocent forum game! Isn't that fun?

Rosa: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

???: Yes, I know. You see, in these arcane murder games, people like to pretend to be someone they're not. This is called a roleplay. Those "funny fake names" that you said I made up are actually their real usernames.

And yet... even these aren't their real names. It seems that for some strange reason, these people hide their true selves and engage in yet another level of roleplay. You may have noticed that when I introduced myself, I addressed them all as humans, which is what they really are. I decided to join in on this same strange practice, though I am not of the same species. For my role, I chose the name Luigi 64DD.

Rosa: Wait... but if you're not my Snivy, then... what are you?

???: Hehhehheh, I never thought you'd ask...

SNIVIREALITY: HAHAHA! My name's not Snividoodle, it's Snivireality! Because I'm a real life Snivy! And that's why I looked like an actual Substitute doll plush when I used Substitute!

Rosa: I...uh...this is a lot to take in. I'm going to have to adjust to the fact that all of that mental trauma I went through wasn't real. And, uh, I guess I have to get a new Pokemon.

SNIVIREALITY: I can help out with that. You are in my phone game after all.

Rosa: Right... Uh, can we still be friends?

SNIVIREALITY: I don't see why not. We can still talk to each other after all. For some reason.

Rosa: Yay!
Wait, if I'm just an imaginary character in a fictional world, then how are you real if you're a Snivy?

SNIVIREALITY: U-uh, well, a-ah... just don't think too hard about that.

(Luigi 64DD used Confusion! It was super effective!)

Kirbyo

pink galoomba with arms and headphones
View attachment 11747
Rosa: Wha--Who--Huh!? Where am I? Where's Snividoodle? Did we get Team Plas--the wolves? Wait... or did they get... me? Snividoodle! Are you okay?

Rosa: Wait... I'm back in Pasio? What happened? I thought I was dead!

???: Oh, Rosa... nobody ever truly dies in Pokémon.

Rosa:
Oh, it's you, Snividoodle! You're okay! I was so worried for a second! I'm sorry I was angry with you before. I mean, you REALLY should have told me the truth, but we're either back in Pasio or dead now so--

???: Rosa, I think it's time you knew the whole truth. Like I said, I never told you any lies, but I did withhold some... pertinent information.

Rosa: Huh? I don't understand... you do realize those wolves came to kill us, right? And yet, I just found myself in this one spot I remember visiting in Pasio right befo--

???: That was my last save point.

Rosa: Your... what now?

???: You see, like I said, none of that was real. It was just a game. In fact, you're not real.

View attachment 11750
Rosa: Wait... We're just a phone game!?!?

???: Well, you are. You're also a roleplay in a totally innocent forum game! Isn't that fun?

Rosa: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

???: Yes, I know. You see, in these arcane murder games, people like to pretend to be someone they're not. This is called a roleplay. Those "funny fake names" that you said I made up are actually their real usernames.

And yet... even these aren't their real names. It seems that for some strange reason, these people hide their true selves and engage in yet another level of roleplay. You may have noticed that when I introduced myself, I addressed them all as humans, which is what they really are. I decided to join in on this same strange practice, though I am not of the same species. For my role, I chose the name Luigi 64DD.

Rosa: Wait... but if you're not my Snivy, then... what are you?

???: Hehhehheh, I never thought you'd ask...

SNIVIREALITY: HAHAHA! My name's not Snividoodle, it's Snivireality! Because I'm a real life Snivy! And that's why I looked like an actual Substitute doll plush when I used Substitute!

Rosa: I...uh...this is a lot to take in. I'm going to have to adjust to the fact that all of that mental trauma I went through wasn't real. And, uh, I guess I have to get a new Pokemon.

SNIVIREALITY: I can help out with that. You are in my phone game after all.

Rosa: Right... Uh, can we still be friends?

SNIVIREALITY: I don't see why not. We can still talk to each other after all. For some reason.

Rosa: Yay!
Wait, if I'm just an imaginary character in a fictional world, then how are you real if you're a Snivy?

SNIVIREALITY: U-uh, well, a-ah... just don't think too hard about that.

(Luigi 64DD used Confusion! It was super effective!)
I think you've got your own lore going!