Sheep Mafia (2021 game) - Lounge (Replacements welcome!)

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
Weekend would be my preferred choice but it's not like I'm in a tight schedule or anything.

Charlie Brown

y is loogi sadd?? plese halp himn
Poll Committee
I'm going to be 100% unavailable for the majority of that weekend so I'd like it to start on the 29th at earliest though I would kinda like it to be even later in that week tbh but I'm not gonna insist on that lol

Rowlf the Dog

Ace Pianist
Alright, since most people who responded have said they're fine with either, and keeping in mind that L64DD is going to be outright unavailable for most of the proposed weekend, then we'll stick with the original plan and start the game on the Monday. Again, I'll post exact times when signups close, but for reference purposes, because of how my uni schedule works, I'm planning to start the game on Monday morning in Australia, probably around 7-8AM AEDT, which I'll nail down once wrap my head around the various Daylight Savings changes that are still gonna happen in the next couple of weeks. This means that, for most players, the game will be starting Sunday, either during the afternoon or at night, depending on what timezone you're in, and then the phase will run for all of Monday and some of Tuesday, so please keep that in mind.

Thanks for your feedback, everyone! That's all the announcements for now until signups close. In the meantime, there's still 4 spots left, patiently waiting to be filled in... :cheep:

Insane Shmathers

I'm not InsaneBlathers, what are you talking about
Good thing I caught this in time, I've been wanting to try out a MarioBoards Mafia, so I'll be signing up! :)
1616452790098.png

Also, I'm in CST.

Edit: Not sure who I'm gonna roleplay as, but it will definitely be someone (not Shaun the Sheep, his appearance in this post nonwithstanding)
Double edit: My post below made it pretty clear who I'm roleplaying as.

Last edited:

Rowlf the Dog

Ace Pianist
Signups are now closed! Thank you again to everyone who has signed up!

The game will be starting on (Monday, 9AM AEDT), and this will be the normal time for phase ends/beginnings throughout the game. I realise that this may be a bit late for those in Europe, but this is the earliest I can manage while still giving Aussie users time to check in before the phase ends (and daylight savings in aus is ending a week after the game starts so i have to account for that as well)

I'll be finalising the setup and game thread soon in preparation for the game starting, so look forward to that over the next few days!

Waluigi Time

Punch-Out!!
Wiki Patroller
I'm looking forward to playing with everyone. :)
This will be my first forum mafia (though i've played the game itself before) Any suggestions so I don't royally screw up the first phase?
The biggest issue we ran into during the last mafia was that some users got too caught up in the roleplay which affected how they played the game. Just remember that the roleplay is just an extra thing to do for fun that has no impact on the actual gameplay, and you should be fine. (And if you have any other questions over the course of the game, don't be afraid to ask!)

Insane Shmathers

I'm not InsaneBlathers, what are you talking about
The biggest issue we ran into during the last mafia was that some users got too caught up in the roleplay which affected how they played the game. Just remember that the roleplay is just an extra thing to do for fun that has no impact on the actual gameplay, and you should be fine. (And if you have any other questions over the course of the game, don't be afraid to ask!)
I'll keep that in mind, thanks! :)

Waluigi Time

Punch-Out!!
Wiki Patroller
Shmaluigi_neutral.png
"Shmaluigi"
Another case? Looks like Shmaluigi's back on the job! Shmaluigi apologizes that it took so long for him to introduce himself, he just wanted to make sure he looked good for the investigation. Shmaluigi even sprang for a brand new trenchcoat after the Rogueport case! Pretty nifty, eh?
Shmaluigi_thinking.png
Anyway, Shmaluigi took a look at the case file, and it looks like this is going to be a tougher investigation than last time. These wolves seem like a trickier bunch than the Rogueport mafia ever was.
Shmaluigi_happy.png
No matter, Shmaluigi is confident we have the brain power and investigative know-how to solve this one too. Let's get those lousy wolves out of here!

Rowlf the Dog

Ace Pianist
Roles are now being sent out! Please confirm you have recieved them by posting a confirmation message here or by responding to the role conversation itself.

The game thread is all prepped and will be going live within the next day or so in a "Night 0" prelude phase (i.e. no actual actions will occur) in preparation for the game itself starting on a Day 1 this coming Sunday night/Monday morning. We're almost there! 👀

Glitz Yoshi

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Glitz Yoshi (White).png
: "I can confirm that I have my role. Also, a tip for the vigilante that is innocent game removal person, whoever they may be, from a formal innocent game removal person: use your role wisely. And mafia, be prepare to be taken down."

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
I was to be the first to confirm but I couldn't come up with a witty response and now I still don't know one so you'll have to deal with this bunch of letters that are just excusing a late confirmation even though nobody actually cares about when you respond as long as you respond before the game actually starts so the host and also the other players are aware that you are indeed still alive present and actually aware of this game.