Falinks

Adorable little soldier Kirbys!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
fun facts:
there's 3,500 soft drink flavors of coke worldwide
coke wasn't originally green, people thought that because the bottles were originally green
cold drinks are better
the only good hot drink is a mildly warm milk before bed
almost every alcoholic drink is cold?

Matlock

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
All Sodas as well as water are superior tasting at room temperature or better
and the vast majority of alcoholic beverages taste terrible
but you know what doesn't betray you with terrible taste
a nice
hot
cup
of
coffee

Matlock

Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Look all the water i drink
is room temperature
I leave the bottles of water in my car

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
Look all the water i drink
is room temperature
I leave the bottles of water in my car
What. Why. If you leave a bottle of water in the car, DON'T DRINK IT. But you are right about alcohol I bet it tastes disgusting.

Matlock

Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
No no no
I buy bottles of water
and keep them in the car
so i can grab them on my way to work
then when i get home
i bring two in

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
No no no
I buy bottles of water
and keep them in the car
so i can grab them on my way to work
then when i get home
i bring two in
...Ok. Weird, but whatever. So, did you know that a kosher version of coco-cola exists for Passover?

Huzzah! Behold Blathers!

Mathematical!
Pronouns
He/him
Your morning coffee or tea might actually be doing you more harm than good. In a recent study, researchers examined the amount of caffeine, the amount of total liquids, and amount of sugar in colas. The results? Carbs and caffeine were at least twice as big a part of the drink as sugar.
An AI wrote this so you heard it here first folks: Even computers are on team cold drinks.
Also, I'd like to point out that you can get cold drinks like frappucinos and boba in a variety of flavors, including hot ones! Hot chocolate flavored milkshakes are very delicious.

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
Also, I'd like to point out that you can get cold drinks like frappucinos and boba in a variety of flavors, including hot ones! Hot chocolate flavored milkshakes are very delicious.
You dont see hot drinks with cold drinks flavors, right? Nope, it's only the other way around.

Matlock

Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
You know i realized something
why should i put all this effort making my own stuff
when i could just let the brilliant work of Jim Henson
show you all the light of hot drinks
That's right babey Wilkins and Wontkins the greatest advertisement in the history of advertisement

Chair

yo that's a sick chair tho
Pronouns
He/him
That's right babey Wilkins and Wontkins the greatest advertisement in the history of advertisement
If we're talking about advertisements, then I've heard the second most popular one is about coke

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
I must admit, although I'm sticking to cold drinks, that video is hilarious.

Vanilla

Cream's mother
Pronouns
She/her
Hmm...I have several favorite cold drinks. At dinner or lunchtime, I usually enjoy some juice or water. When I have popcorn (this is not at the movies, where I usually have juice with it), I pour a packet of juice crystals into a water bottle and have that with it. I already mentioned it in week one, but I still enjoy a Froster from the Circle K's around town, especially in Summer. There's so many flavors to choose from and you can mix them all up to get a perfect combination. When the bananas my mother buys from the grocery store get over-ripe, we bring out the Ninja (not a real ninja, it's a blender) and make some smoothie. So yeah, I love a lot of cold drinks.

(Oxide just got drunk from all that champagne and has been sent to therapy again, so he isn't speaking this week).

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
What. Why. If you leave a bottle of water in the car, DON'T DRINK IT. But you are right about alcohol I bet it tastes disgusting.
He's wrong. You don't know how it's like to have nachos or pizza, just something fried and salty, and then pair it with a good beer like Rolling Rock or an IPA (IPAs are generally my favorite beer). I haven't dabbled with wine too much but there's also really excellent pairings. Not to mention the liquor too; Chinese liquor, as I said earlier goes really well with the rich hotpot but vodka works too. There's a lot of good stuff out there, like I haven't found an amazing pairing for Guinness Draught but certainly it has a different pairing than IPA.

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
He's wrong. You don't know how it's like to have nachos or pizza, just something fried and salty, and then pair it with a good beer like Rolling Rock or an IPA (IPAs are generally my favorite beer). I haven't dabbled with wine too much but there's also really excellent pairings. Not to mention the liquor too; Chinese liquor, as I said earlier goes really well with the rich hotpot but vodka works too. There's a lot of good stuff out there, like I haven't found an amazing pairing for Guinness Draught but certainly it has a different pairing than IPA.
Oh ok. But my first point stays! You don't drink water if you left it in the car!

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
It's 2:40 am
I've already taken my sleeping pills
you know what sounds great
a nice cup of Hot Decaffeinated Green Tea
...i though you would say hot milk. either way, doesnt a COLD glass of water sound refresing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.