Shenanigans at Wintendo HQ

Bear Hugger

You might remember me from such films as...
Gill Bates: I just got done two of the stages for Smash each other in the butt game.

64-Bit Nintendo Machine

64 Bits of Power!
Awards Committee
Fordicant: In Mario 13, Mario explores planets with Luigi. It's open world unlike Mario Galaxy.

Don Flamenco

Aaay, mi Carmen...
(suddenly, the door opens)

Bobby: Hey y'all! I hope I didn't conveniently enter the office right as someone mentioned me! Jolly roger bay was fun, even with that scary eel, but anything I can do for Big T, you're welcome!

Anyway, there seems to be a lawyer problem here, what is it?

Chair

yo that's a sick chair tho
Mak n' sauce: Heyyy bobsterby, ye, we need a lawyer, and we've heard that u can be one. We've been blamed of copyright striking stuff, and now we need a lawyer. Idk how to explain it better than that

Don Flamenco

Aaay, mi Carmen...
Bobby: Stand back, everyone! I have no choice but to use my ultra secret weapon......
Screenshot_20210305-192753_Samsung Internet.jpg

(and then Bobby proceeded to use his neuralizer he definitely didn't steal from the men in black on Miyamoto)

Rowlf the Dog

Ace Pianist
At this point, someone else enters the building.

craignormal.PNG

"I'm Craig, a lawyer acting on behalf of Nintendo Corporation Pty. Lt-deeeee. Can I please speak with your legal-departmentttt?"

Cali

Portal Master's Aide
At this point, someone else enters the building.

View attachment 10252
"I'm Craig, a lawyer acting on behalf of Nintendo Corporation Pty. Lt-deeeee. Can I please speak with your legal-departmentttt?"
*For convenience of plot, Scott is beamed down from the Bus Egg to Wintendo HQ*

Scott Wozniak: Hey all, Scott here! I defended myself in court once, so I guess that makes me most qualified to be the legal guy around here. What's the problem?

Last edited:

Bear Hugger

You might remember me from such films as...
*For convenience of plot, Scott is beamed down from the Bus Egg to Wintendo HQ*

Scott Wozniak: Hey all, Scott here! I defended myself in court once, so I guess that makes me most qualified to be the legal guy around here. What's the problem?
*Gill Bates zooms back into the office*

Gill Bates: A dinosaur?! Nintendo’s lawyer is a frickin’ dinosaur?! Ha ha ha! That’s ridiculous!