Shenanigans at Wintendo HQ

Don Flamenco

Aaay, mi Carmen...
(i havent roleplayed in a while so i decided to just make my own cause catching up to other roleplays will be a nightmare)

After retiring as the mushroom city car wash manager, Toadgamer decided to become an indie game dev, making games like super releasio galaxy and Kirby & Marth at the olympic games. Sadly, he hasn't been gaining much attention at all, so it's time for him to step up his game.

So he has to endure a journey across the globe to recruit different people and make them his allies..........and by that I mean he just sits in the office while a help wanted sign is plastered on the front door. But he also has his coworker Bobby the Bob-omb who helps him with things, but he's currently on a vacation to Jolly Roger Bay.

And so Toadgamer waits, hoping someone enters the room he's in....

Chair

yo that's a sick chair tho
Mak n' sauce (calling from phone): Hey so I found your project online and it was trash so I printed everything and then I threw the papers into the incinerator to then feed it to my dog. But I do like games that suck, mostly because I get to feed it to my dog instead of wasting anything else of value. I also like me monies, so I'd like to work at ur place. Do u accept?

Last edited:

Don Flamenco

Aaay, mi Carmen...
Toadgamer: (eh.........ya know what? It's a job request at the end of the day, so i might as well accept it....) welp, if you wanna make more high quality "trash", then you're welcome to the company!

Sven Svennson.

Time to shine, baby!
Banned User
( Soon To Be ) - Disco Ball: "Hey, buddy! Look, I've been kinda self-conscious of my image lately and I've tried to keep it as good as I can. So, if you employ me, I think I'll finally be able to turn my life around fully! You won't need to pay me, as I'm a kid, so that's another benefit along with me willing to do game design! So, whaddya say?

Don Flamenco

Aaay, mi Carmen...
*Toadgamer wakes up from a nap

Toadgamer: well, it's weird that I never bothered to even plaster one help wanted sign, anyway......welcome to wintendo, new recruits! We here are about making ass, kicking names, and taking games!

Well then, expect a meeting this afternoon at 5pm where we'll make some ideas for new games!

Sven Svennson.

Time to shine, baby!
Banned User
( Soon To Be ) - Disco Ball: " I'll take that as a yes! I'm in! "

Bear Hugger

You might remember me from such films as...
*The CEO of Macrosoft, Gill Bates walks into Wintendo HQ*

Gill Bates: I would like to acquire this studio! Where is your CEO?

Sven Svennson.

Time to shine, baby!
Banned User
Disco Ball: " I'm Disco Ball! Pleased to meet ya! "
" Hope I'll be a good influence! "

Don Flamenco

Aaay, mi Carmen...
Toadgamer: wait.....this is the guy who made the ybox i think. im pretty sure he's the poorest person on the planet, having around -133 billion bucks. he's pretty famous

Mr Bates, it's an honor meeting you!

Bear Hugger

Toadgamer: wait.....this is the guy who made the ybox i think. im pretty sure he's the poorest person on the planet, having around -133 billion bucks. he's pretty famous

Mr Bates, it's an honor meeting you!
Gill: Pleasure to meet you, Mr...

Don Flamenco

Aaay, mi Carmen...
Toadgamer:im toadgamer, ceo of the company and well, it's a rather small indie company, our janitor/vice president/game designer bobby is off on a vacation. He should be back sooner or later....

Bear Hugger

Toadgamer:im toadgamer, ceo of the company and well, it's a rather small indie company, our janitor/vice president/game designer bobby is off on a vacation. He should be back sooner or later....
Gill: Alright Mr. Toadgamer, I would like to acquire your company.

Don Flamenco

Aaay, mi Carmen...
(Toadgamer, who is pretty bad at handling this kind of thing, just says the first thing that comes to his mind)

Toadgamer: but.....how much money are you willing to offer if you're planning on purchasing the company? Aren't you.....poor?

Bear Hugger

(Toadgamer, who is pretty bad at handling this kind of thing, just says the first thing that comes to his mind)

Toadgamer: but.....how much money are you willing to offer if you're planning on purchasing the company? Aren't you.....poor?
Gill: How about $7 and a day old bag of shrimp?

Don Flamenco

Aaay, mi Carmen...
Toadgamer (pulls out a comically large mobile phone): well, I'm new to companies, but I assume that you need to pay me around 20 000 dollars, if not more, before the end of the year, if you wanna purchase the company, so if you wanna come back here potentially every day in a year to pay money, with a chance of all this not even being worth it at the end, you be my guest

Bear Hugger

Toadgamer: well, I'm new to companies, but I assume that you need to pay me around 20 000 dollars, if not more, before the end of the year, if you wanna purchase the company, so if you wanna come back here potentially every day in a year to pay money, with a chance of all this not even being worth it at the end, you be my guest
Gill: Okay, how about instead of a bag of shrimp, I throw in... a toy Mater with his tow cable missing?

Sven Svennson.

Time to shine, baby!
Banned User
Disco Ball: " I'm just wonderin when we're getting to buisness. "