Super Mario Boards Mafia 2021: Rogues in Rogueport - Lounge Thread

Charlie Brown

y is loogi sadd?? plese halp himn
Poll Committee
@Dimitri A. Blaiddyd Now that I have received confirmation on this type of question being allowed, I would like to ask about how the Toad Bros.' voting works. If one votes, will the other's automatically count even if they didn't vote (thus making them want to both vote manually so as not to blow their cover)? Or do they just have to manually do it and receive some punishment if they don't? What would happen if they did vote for separate people?

Edit: Oh! and is is it possible for one bro to seemingly vote for the other?

Addam Origo

Lord of Aletta
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
@Dimitri A. Blaiddyd Now that I have received confirmation on this type of question being allowed, I would like to ask about how the Toad Bros.' voting works. If one votes, will the other's automatically count even if they didn't vote (thus making them want to both vote manually so as not to blow their cover)? Or do they just have to manually do it and receive some punishment if they don't? What would happen if they did vote for separate people?

Edit: Oh! and is is it possible for one bro to seemingly vote for the other?
They must manually both of them give their vote, but, if for some reason one of them forget to give their vote, then I will automatically count their vote for the option the other one voted for, on the other hand, it will not appear on the tally, because doing so will blow their cover.

If the Toad Bros. did not vote for the same people, I will give priority to whoever voted first and give the second one's vote for that option. Again, it will not appear on the tally for the same reason.

No, the Toad Bros. can't vote for one another. They are brothers and they have enormous respect for each other, so they won't do such a thing. That's why their role is an influencing role.

The Toad Bros. are aware that they must always have to vote for the same option, so I am trusting that they will be following that rule. However, if one of the situation cited occur, I will give both of them a reminder of how their votes work, because that might simply be a mistake from their part. However, if it happens repeatedly, I will have to go with a modkill for non compliance with the rules. Although, this will be only a last resort option.

Overall, when the voting period is locked:
1- Vote NS
2- No vote
(1- NS, 2- NS)

1- Vote NS
2- Vote Luigi 64DD
(1- NS, 2- NS)

Hope that answers your questions! 👍

Last edited:

Trab Pu Kcip

Melon and Gravy go together.
Well, it was fun.

(posting here because I am lynched)

Addam Origo

Lord of Aletta
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
@Hooded Pitohui, @Rowlf the Dog, @PF + Bowser's Fury, @Cat Rosalina, @Вlitz, @Cat Glitz Yoshi, @Waluigi Time, @Sven Svennson., @Linus van Pelt, @Charlie Brown

Dear Rogueport citizens,

We are now at Day 4, and with this phase's lynch, there will only be nine players left. With how quick this phase is going with the voting period. I would like to know if you want a change to the duration of each phase.

Do you want to keep the 48 hours system or rather go with a 24 hours system from now on? Here are the options:

#1 - Day and Night 24 hours phases
#2 - Day with 24 hours, Night with 48 hours
#3 - Day with 48 hours, Night with 24 hours
#4 - Day and Night 48 hours phases. (keep it the same)

Unless we have a clear majority for one option (more than half the current players), the voting period will last until . The system will will be implemented immediately.

Thank you! (there you go, 64DD)

Rowlf the Dog

Ace Pianist
unless there's any crazy revelations, i'm pretty sure the game is practically set in stone at this point. 24 hour phases for both will speed it along, because it's clear that we dont have much discussing left to do at this point in the game
i don't see any reason to draw this game out any longer than needed so i'll go for #1.

Charlie Brown

y is loogi sadd?? plese halp himn
Poll Committee
Being the one who suggested it in the first place, I'll go with option 4 option 1.

Addam Origo

Lord of Aletta
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Alright, six of the ten current players voted for the first option (the majority). That means, from now on, both Day and Night phases will have a duration of 24 hours.

Addam Origo

Lord of Aletta
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
What a journey!!

As the host of this mafia game, I have to say a huge thank you for participating at this Mafia game. I sincerely hope you enjoyed the experience!

As for the newcomers, I know it surely has not always been easy, but it is mostly by participating that you learn how to play this kind of game, so I hope you enjoyed the experience and that you will continue to play other Mafia game.

Now, as a host, I must say that this game was not perfect, and that I myself believe that there are things to improve regarding role balancing. However, there is always room for improvement, and such things would not be possible without the inputs of the players, so please, if you have any suggestions or criticisms regarding things you would love to see improve in upcoming Mafia games, please throw them here!

In any case, thank you so much for joining me during this little adventure, I loved this experience, and I hope to see you again in the future!

Let us hope this will revive Super Mario Boards Mafia!

Stay fresh!