World of the Spirits

Hooded Warrior

What's up? Well, other than the ceiling...
Do not necessarily regard this-- it's a little bit of a story thing, so it has pretty much nothing to do with what is going on with the Splatoon Trio. It's more of a story development for Robin.

Also: OOF Corey! She just got ROASTED by Agnes!

*After the trio left, Robin began to pace the room. It's clear that she's slightly agitated about something, and she's talking to herself* What a fine predicament... Practically getting possessed again? Oh... that is something I won't allow! Whoever this "Galeem" is, I will not allow her to continue her reign of tyranny! There's no way I'm the only one who was under her control, and there are sure to be more out there... Oh Chrom... Lucina... I hope you're alright... *She stops pacing for a few seconds and she gets even more frustrated* Ugh! The nerve of Galeem! She won't get away with this if I can help it! *She calms down and sighs* I want to be of some help... something tells me that trio has the same goal I now do. To defeat Galeem. And if I can assist them in some form... maybe I can repay the debt I owe them for freeing me from her control... I'll have to ask them if I can be of any help... If I am denied, I don't know what I'll do. I don't know where I am... However, I will respect their wishes, whatever they may be. *She sits back down in the chair she fell asleep in* I suppose I'll wait for their return...

Last edited:

Hooded Warrior

What's up? Well, other than the ceiling...
Speaking of Joker, there was a funny scene I imagined if him and Robin were to meet. I feel like one of the first things they'd say to each other is how fabulous the other's coat is
A fun fact: Joker is another character I like to play in Smash, the most prominent is Robin of course.