New Donk City Car Wash

Mr. B

The brown thunder strikes like lightning!
It's time for 👏👏 Car Wash fun!
Confused? Have no idea what's happening in Mushroom City Car Wash?
Well get ready for this fresh start!

:boshi: Jet McSetter, Interdimensional traveler, has seen the Mushroom City Car Wash and inspired by it! He told his friend Strawb the red Pokey all about it, and Strawb decided to build one in New Donk City!

He has put up help wanted signs all over, so someone's bound to come work soon!

Rules:
Pretty much the same as Mushroom City Car Wash except no need to ask me to put in characters.
One thing to note: This takes place in an alternate dimension. So minimal crossovers with Mushroom City.

Taken Characters:
InsaneBlathers: Strawb, JetMcSetter
Long John: Mario

newdonk1.png

*Strawb waits patiently for an applicant*

Last edited:

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
I wonder if the stories if this one will link to the Car Wash thread.

Mr. B

*Mario walks in*

Mario: Hey, Uh, this is New Donk Car Wash, right? Mind if I apply for a job?
Strawb: Go ahead! But you'll have to show me how good you are. How about cleaning someone's car and we'll see if you're a fit.

C. Junior

The 2nd Best Protector
Strawb: How about this one? It's my associate, Jet McSetter's. Just don't touch those rainbow buttons. They do something... you don't need to know about.
Mario: Okay!

*Two minutes later, the car was squeaky clean*

Mario: All done!

Mr. B

Mario: Okay!

*Two minutes later, the car was squeaky clean*

Mario: All done!
strawb.png
: Wowee! That was fast!
*Walks over and inspects the car*
strawb.png
: Even the buttons are clean! How did you do that without pressing them?!? Never mind that, you're hired!

strawb.png
(Strawb, who decided to use icons and wonders if Mario wants to as well)

C. Junior

The 2nd Best Protector

Mr. B

Mario: That’s-a so nice! Thank you very much!
1609628775309.png
: Hey, how about getting a drink from the soda fountain while we wait for a customer?
*Notions towards a literal fountain with fancy buttons that dictate the type of soda poured*

1609628775309.png
(Strawb, entrepreneur, car wash manager, and something-or-another)

C. Junior

The 2nd Best Protector

Waluigi Time

VOTE SUPER ARROW
Wiki Patroller
*Waluigi Time drives up in a vehicle resembling the Wario Car covered in obscene amounts of mud and other debris. He wails on the horn of the car.*

Waluigi Time: Waaah! What's a guy got to do to get some service around here?

waluigi time basically looks like a waluigi version of wario in warioware snapped

Rowlf the Dog

Ace Pianist
"Heeeey, this looks like a good place to start a hot dog stand."

*starts a hot dog stand*

"Buy my hot dogs."

(Wario, aspiring hot dog entrepreneur)

Mr. B

ok im back
Mario: *low whistle* Don’t mind if I do!
*Waluigi Time drives up in a vehicle resembling the Wario Car covered in obscene amounts of mud and other debris. He wails on the horn of the car.*

Waluigi Time: Waaah! What's a guy got to do to get some service around here?

waluigi time basically looks like a waluigi version of wario in warioware snapped
strawb.png
: Hey Mario! We got business! Get to work!

strawb.png
(Strawb, entrepreneur, car wash manager, and totally not burned out)

C. Junior

The 2nd Best Protector

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
*Two little people with dotted eyes and big noses wandered inside the New Donk City Car Wash. They were fraternal twins, and both had a distinct red and black color schemes on them.*

*The first one was a female who had dotted eyes with thick eyebrows and was slightly fatter than the other. The other was a thinner, younger brother who had more circular eyes, but skinnier eyebrows.*

Sister: Are you sure this is a good place to hide?

Brother: No one looks in a car wash. No one. It's an ordinary place. We'll be safe, trust me on this.

Mr. B

*Two little people with dotted eyes and big noses wandered inside the New Donk City Car Wash. They were fraternal twins, and both had a distinct red and black color schemes on them.*

*The first one was a female who had dotted eyes with thick eyebrows and was slightly fatter than the other. The other was a thinner, younger brother who had more circular eyes, but skinnier eyebrows.*

Sister: Are you sure this is a good place to hide?

Brother: No one looks in a car wash. No one. It's an ordinary place. We'll be safe, trust me on this.
*Strawb sees the two people come in*
1609638111852.png
: You here to get your car washed?

1609638145614.png
(Sherb, entrepreneur, car wash manager, and pained at having to remember how to spell entrepreneur every time he writes this)