on the skeld (roleplay)

should we continue the previous game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chair

yo that's a sick chair tho
Pronouns
He/him
welp, the other among us thread that I made suddenly turned into a game, and so the ones who want to continue it post their opinions on the poll. I probably will do a sign-up thread about this, but for now let's keep things the same.

Cat Rosalina

Purr-fect day, isn’t it?
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
White. I’m a detective...

Cat Rosalina

Purr-fect day, isn’t it?
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
Welp, lets wait until more people join

Chair

Pronouns
He/him
Ugh I cant
you could do it grey like this because it doesn't exist in among us
we're 5/10. the people that want to sign in post it in here

oh yeah and btw the way this is gonna work is the one that looks the most sus is gonna be the impostor because my brain doesn't work and I don't think there's any other solution either. If you have one, please say it.

Last edited:

Chair

Pronouns
He/him
I mean we could start with 5 players, ig just tell me if ya wanna start. there are 2 impostors, but we could just change it into one

SashaGamer

Hi! Preteen girl here!
Pronouns
She/her
Can I join? Also, can I be pink? Also also, I don't think there's a pink text color... Btw just a heads up, I'm new to text roleplaying so I might make a few mistakes.

Bob Craples

Yoooo Pikmin 8 looks lit!
Pronouns
He/him
@SashaGamer This roleplay isn't actually a thing anymore. It was decided that it would be too confusing and we thought it would make more sense to just play actual Among Us. Sorry.

However, that thread is still active as I'm writing this, so you could still play. It would just be a video game rather than a roleplay.