Smash Fighters DOJO!!

Do you want us to create a Smash fangame?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I’m not sure

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Вlitz

The name’s Matz Lunne!
Welcome to the Super Smash Bros. Infinite DOJO!!, a tribute to the original Smash DOJO!! and the right place to look for Smash Infinite news!

Smash Fighters News!
Nov. 7, 2020: Half of all the 57 movesets are ready!
Nov. 13, 2020: All movesets are ready!
Nov. 15, 2020: The game is ready to enter development phase, we just need GameMaker Studio and we can start!

Last edited:

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan since 12-18-2020
I'm interested 😃 My fighter request is Falco

Fordsy

OH i'm sorry i didn't know you meant people who aren't in smash

Вlitz

The name’s Matz Lunne!
Okay, here’s the list (for now):

Mario - Luigi - Peach - Bowser - Wario - Waluigi - Rosalina - Yoshi - Donkey Kong - Diddy Kong - Link - Zelda (Echo: Sheik) - Ganondorf - Young Link - Impa - Pikachu - Jigglypuff - Charizard - Mewtwo - Lucario - Kirby - Bandana Waddle Dee - King Dedede - Meta Knight - Magolor - Ness - Captain Falcon - Fox - Falco - Krystal - Samus (Echo: Zero Suit Samus) - Ridley - Marth - Mr. Game & Watch - PAC-MAN - Pit - Palutena - Sonic - Tails - Mega Man - Crash - Rayman - Inkling - Simon - Sora - Calvin and Hobbes - Blitz - Mija - Chroma Key - Dark Light - Mii Brawler - Mii Swordfighter - Mii Gunner​

This will take a while, and the last four characters are a surprise. Some questions you may have asked yourselves:

Echo Fighters? Yes, Echo Fighters. This time, an Echo Fighter is the alter ego of another fighter (Sheik from Zelda and ZSS from Samus)

Why Young Link? You see, my brother pushed me to include him. That’s why he’ll be getting a Majora’s Mask moveset.

Are there more characters? You can make fighter requests and we’ll try to include them. Don’t worry if a character you wanted wasn’t there, maybe if you request them they can enter the roster.

Any more questions you have that I didn’t mention?

Update: I added the last four characters to avoid confusion.

Update 2: Added them in order. Bold means unlockable.

Last edited:

Fordsy

What kind of thing is this exactly?

Fordsy

The game will be made in an engine called Stencyl. I makes game making a lot easier and I won't need to code
You mean this game won't be on here it'll be on a different website?

Вlitz

The name’s Matz Lunne!
Dojo Update 1
Okay, the big announcement I mentioned yesterday. There’s gonna be STORY MODE, and here’s the last 4 characters...
———
Blitz
Mija
Chroma Key
Dark Light
———
We considered three more: Cthina, Ray Trace and Boba. The three will appear in the game’s Story Mode, Cthina as a boss (Demon form) and NPC (normal form), Ray Trace and Boba will appear as NPCs but not as playable characters. (Sorry, @Mija and @Dark Light)

About Story Mode...
It will feature all characters in the game, cutscenes (maybe), dialogue, 50+ platforming stages, 10+ bosses, etc. The story will be based upon my fanfic, but with a twist. Because of the other three OCs, the story will be changed. We hope you’ll enjoy it when it comes out. The mode will also feature online co-op.

This thread will be renamed to Super Smash Bros. Infinite Dojo, in tribute of the Smash DOJO!! and the game’s name, Super Smash Bros. Infinite. This’ll take a while, but we’ll have constant updates to the Dojo so you know the game is still in development and to take sneak peeks at the game.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Вlitz

The name’s Matz Lunne!
You mean this game won't be on here it'll be on a different website?
The game will be download only because of Flash no longer being supported after this December. =( RIP Flash 1997-2020. We’ll miss you.