Mario ghost stories for young toads and toadettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Origami damsels

Come play with us Danny.
Banned User
Peach:well since tonight with the moon bright i want to share spooky stories.Any way... once upon a time,there was a young girl,her name was toaderi,she was bullied and treated like a poison mushroom.Then she took a knife and scared the light out of her enemies and later died of constipation.now Toaderi haunts the school with horrid splatters on the walls and never spoken of. The end.

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
Toadsworth: My turn. Once upon a time... No! This still happens! Well, whatever, I’ll start. In this lab, nothing that enters stays alive more than a week. The Lab is located south. Some say that it’s because the toxic wastes, but someone entered with a protective outfit, and still died. The reason this happens is because someone lives there, someone that loves everyone, and he stays with the person that entered the Lab, but accidentally bringing him bad luck. When she sees what she’s doing, she tries to go away, but the person who was with her follows her. She’s confort place is a broken bridge, and when she sees that he is following her, she goes to the other side of the bridge and the person follows her, falls into the cliff.

Super Luma kart

Always a mk7 fan
Banned User
Rosalina:hm hm,that isnt very scary,let me try urrr...
*curls fingers into fists and lets go repeatedly*
Oh! What if...A man who lived by himself met a goomba.
Goomba:hello sir, whats up?and who are you?
Man:would you like to visit my house?lunch is nearly ready.
Goomba:*walks in house and hears the door close*Quite a nice home really,(shame it would be spoiled).
The man takes and shrp knife and says :well,you are lunch dear goomba.Prepare to get roasted and sliced.
Goomba*pulls out chainsaw and laughs*:FOOL U R LUNCH I AM A HUMANIBAL!
In the end,they became friends and ate everyone.

Origami damsels

Come play with us Danny.
Banned User
Peach:How is that better than mine rosie? i wasnt shivering at all and toadsworth isnt mine so far is the best?and I was literally scared by saying my story u guys arent very scary.i expected more from u Rosie,always reading and talking about your book yet nothing here.

$h*ƏnƏrgy

Kidnapping your hearts since 1985
Banned User
Daisy(idly scratching her nose):this activity is lame.i will tell you guys a real ghost story.(*grabs flashlight out of bag and turns it on).This is still happening you know.There once was a beautiful girl.All the boys would stare and wolf whistle.Now this girl called Lucinith was cursed,if she looked at any boy the curse would act upon her.There was a loud bang one day and Lucinith forgot her curse and looked up,a young boy held a paper banger and looked straight at her.*impersonates Luciniths shocked face*The curse is upon me she screamed.OUT flew the weave her mother made hell i say hell broke loose.Lucinith felt dead already and cried then ran out of the village.Her legs started moving on their own,she lost control of jer body.To this day,Lucinith is just a walking empty woman,with the real her inside her mind.At night the moans of her,echo through the deserts of sarasa...That was pretty scary right?Well..*BANG*to set the mood i brought a paper banger.

Super crown jr.

Prettypinkgreen person in a prettypinkgreen world
Banned User
Pauline:haha,Daisy,yours was such fun.Peach was fine but,toadsworth was the scariest.I read a book once and oh.Hey,maybe I should try it myself,(pauses then continues) oohh no,ahh nope.Sorry girls I cant think of anything my mind is blank.Do you want to do some halloween dares as well,the spooky aura makes it perfect!!!!Cmon guys (looks around the room and gets up.)

Super Luma kart

Always a mk7 fan
Banned User
Rosalina:No,I dont really like dares,can we get some food first and then decide what to do next,I mean,it is dark and all but I like storiesbetter anyway...

Origami damsels

Come play with us Danny.
Banned User
Peach(points at fridge)there it is.*BANG*OMG!Daisy stop it,the banger is making me deaf.Wait a minute, was there just a mettalic bang just then?

Super crown jr.

Prettypinkgreen person in a prettypinkgreen world
Banned User
Pauline:Girls I dont think Daisy did this one.I vote we should go (looks at peach rosalina then daisy for reassurance and agreeance).

Status
Not open for further replies.