Before the Wash

Dr. Peter Venkman

I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts.
This is a prequel to Mushroom City Car Wash. Y'all know the drill. Also, if you wanna retcon anything, do it now.

Rules:
1. Have the Character speaking next to their dialogue.
2. If you have off-topic comments, use strike-through. like this
3. Don't kill off or revive another person's character(s) without permission.
5. PM me if you want to claim a character/characters
6. Absolutely no godmodding whatsoever. No exceptions.
7. Have fun!

Let's Start.

-Mario Bros. Plumbing-

Luigi: Mario, why'd you name it "Mario Bros. Plumbing"? Why not "Carbone Bros. Plumbing"?

Mario: It sounds better, duh!

Luigi: ...speak for yourself.

Last edited:

Dr. Peter Venkman

I’d rather not retcon anything but that’s just me
Mario: It’s our last name, right? Uh... what’s our last name again?
We're still keeping all of our roles. I already got Mario and Luigi, so you have to be someone else. Sorry, mate.

Dr. Peter Venkman

-"Present Day"-

*Mario finishes the water bill. He stuffs it in a mailbox not far from the plumbing business*

Luigi: Way to go, Mario. Keep this up, we'll be out of business by the end of the month.

Mario: Don't say that, Luigi! We just need to advertise!

Luigi: And how exactly do we do that?

Mario: ...well...uh...

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
Baby Claid: Mother I want to go home. Whats going on? Why did dad disappear? Where is him now?
Claid‘s Mom: I don’t know, Claid. He just disappeared. He‘ll come back, I just know.
—Meanwhile in an airplane--
Claid’s Dad: What do you want from me? You guys are crazy! I love my family and somehow I’ll reunite with them!
Macria: Ha! Really? Loves Power? This guy makes me laugh! A YOSHY, a peaceful creature is trying to oppose us, the Macria! Ha! Why don’t you just give us all your money?!?!

Last edited:

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
— Macria’s Hideout —
Claid’s Dad: *Cries* Please let me out!!!
Macria: NO
Claid’s Dad: Why?
Mafia: We already told you. Give us your money
Claid’s Dad: Why? You’re the Macria. You have millions of dollars!
Mafia: And? We have Millions, but we want billions, or trillions or maybe everything!
Claid’s Dad: Just let me out!
Macria: ...
Claid’s Dad: I’ll escape! Somehow!
*The Macria leaves*

October Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile at STEADE, Dr. EMH was singing on a stage in front of STEADE. I say was, as he was just finished singing and everyone there was clapping."

Captain Goomba: "That's a strange voice. It sounds like a Toad. Huh. Anyways. This EMH is very good, Yoshi."

Yoshi the SSM: "Thanks. I made it after Voyager's EMH. Thus I call him Dr. EMH."

Dr. EMH: "Couldn't you think of calling me a better name?"

Captain Goomba: "Dr. EMH. My name is Captain Goomba. So, just like you, my name is generic. Yoshi is Yoshi the SSM. You don't need a creative name. By the way, Yoshi. How did the music addition go?"

Yoshi the SSM: "It looks like that I am a musician in another universe. It didn't go well."

Captain Goomba: "So it's back to looking, right."

Yoshi the SSM: "No, it isn't. Mario Kart's Red Yoshi had an accident. So they are looking for another Red Yoshi. So, I am going down to the Mushroom City and applying at the Mario Kart place. If I am successful, I will become Yoshi the Racecar Driver (Red)."

Captain Goomba: "Well good luck. And remember. You are a member of STEADE. So you must be steady."

Dr. Peter Venkman

-Mario Bros. Plumbing-

Mario: Hey, Luigi! Lunch break!

*The two brothers open a box of week-old pizza and start chowing down*

Luigi: Hey, Mario?

Mario: Yea?

Luigi: You ever feel like we were made for something more? Like, more than plumbing?

Mario: ...not really. Why?

Luigi: ...just wondering...

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
— Macria’s Hideout —
Claid’s Dad: *Cries* Please let me out!!!
Macria: NO
Claid’s Dad: Why?
Mafia: We already told you. Give us your money
Claid’s Dad: Why? You’re the Macria. You have millions of dollars!
Mafia: And? We have Millions, but we want billions, or trillions or maybe everything!
Claid’s Dad: Just let me out!
Macria: ...
Claid’s Dad: I’ll escape! Somehow!
*The Macria leaves*
*3 years later (still not present day)*
Claid’s Dad: So I need to sneak here and slide there... and silently hit him... then Im in the inner room... I walk right here... hmm... I need to be careful with Mimi... and I’m out! I’m dying to see Claid
*Ejecutes the plan until inner room*
Kloopa: Trying to escape, huh? Don’t worry, I can help you. Here, take this black suit.
Claid’s Dad: Thank you ...
Kloopa: Kloopa, Charles Kloopa.
Claid‘s Dad: Thank you, Charles. But, why do you help me escape?
Kloopa: Because I’m here to spoil all their plans. I’m from the government, you see.
*Claid’s Dad leaves and tricks Mimi*
*Takes an airplane and escapes*
(See Mushroom City Car Wash)

Frightening McMean

The most scariest car you’ve ever seen.
(General Mike Walkins, a veteran of the Great Mushroom War and landlord, walks in to the Mario Bros Plumbling building)
General: Mario, may I talk with you?

Vera Misham

Ace Artist
*Twenty floors above the streets of the city, a man is sitting in his run-down tenement. An eccentric and brilliant man, he was a loner, a thinker, a man of ideas. Ideas forbidden in the Assistant Shadow Vice President's society. The society in which he worked. The society in which he lived. The society which he would set free.*

*...but that's not the story we're here to talk about, because this is a prequel, before this man of mystery reached his destiny*

"man i could go for some tacos right now"

(Waluigi, unemployed slacker who has yet to reach his destiny as the greatest taco entrepreneur who ever lived)

October Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile at the Mario Kart Company, Main Toad has just accepted Yoshi the SSM as Yoshi the Racecar Driver (Red)."

Main Toad: "That voice. That sounds like me."

Yoshi the Racecar Driver: "You know what's weird. I heard that voice... before. Wait do you say it was you?"

Main Toad: "Yes. Toads are more capable at distinguishing voices of other Toads than any other species, as we are more familiar with it."

Narrator Toad: "Yes. I am you, Main Toad. Or, should I say I future you."

Main Toad: "A future me? What are you doing here?"

Narrator Toad: "Narrating. As a narrator, I have the ability to time travel into the past and narrate. Waves hand. There. You won't remember this until you do it. But you won't be asking me any questions either."

Main Toad: "Yoshi the Racecar Driver (Red). Welcome. By the way. What skills do you have."

Yoshi the Racecar Driver: "I like math."

Main Toad: "Ok. So, you could be the accountant as well. I will speak to the others about this. But it will be likely."

Dr. Peter Venkman

(General Mike Walkins, a veteran of the Great Mushroom War and landlord, walks in to the Mario Bros Plumbling building)
General: Mario, may I talk with you?
Mario: Of course! Wassup?