E. Gadd’s Lab Stories

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
E. Gadd: Come on! I got a new video. But first I want to read you the paper about the yoshis. *Grabs the paper*

"The Yoshis

The Yoshis are cute creatures who live in the forest, They´re called Yoshi because they were discovered in a tropical paradise called 'Yoshi Island'.
They´re scientific name is T-Yoshisaurus Moonchakoopa and eat Bayo fruit (That's what I called Yoshi fruits). A normal Yoshi can live up to 130 years, (if not dropped in middle-air to get a boost) and reproduce by laying eggs. Legends affirm that other types of Yoshi exist, like Mermaid Yoshis, Dragon Yoshis, and mineral Yoshis.
Yoshis are friendly and full of energy, loyal and intelligent. The Yoshis have saved themselves in many different times (Bowsers army is they're biggest problem) and love each other like nothing else. Yoshis fought in the Mushroom Revolution, opposing Bowser´s ancestor."

Estimated Lifetime: 130 years
Eats: Almost Anything
Estimated Height: 2.07 M.
Estimated Weight: 42 K.​
Unknown-1.jpeg

Blitz the Hero

The Hero who Defeated Dharkhira
E. Gadd: Come on! I got a new video. But first I want to read you the paper about the yoshis. *Grabs the paper*

"The Yoshis

The Yoshis are cute creatures who live in the forest, They´re called Yoshi because they were discovered in a tropical paradise called 'Yoshi Island'.
They´re scientific name is T-Yoshisaurus Moonchakoopa and eat Bayo fruit (That's what I called Yoshi fruits). A normal Yoshi can live up to 130 years, (if not dropped in middle-air to get a boost) and reproduce by laying eggs. Legends affirm that other types of Yoshi exist, like Mermaid Yoshis, Dragon Yoshis, and mineral Yoshis.
Yoshis are friendly and full of energy, loyal and intelligent. The Yoshis have saved themselves in many different times (Bowsers army is they're biggest problem) and love each other like nothing else. Yoshis fought in the Mushroom Revolution, opposing Bowser´s ancestor."

Estimated Lifetime: 130 years
Eats: Almost Anything
Estimated Height: 2.07 M.
Estimated Weight: 42 K.​
View attachment 7180
Cappy: So this is a documentary about Yoshis?

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
E. Gadd: Yes! Do you like it? Bomb-boy and I worked all night on it.
Yoshi: Yo! Sri Yi! (Yes! Amazing job, you too! *Rubs Bomb-boy´s head*
Bomb-boy: *Yawns* Good morning, master E. Gadd, l had this in with Mario and friends come to test the Spectator. Woah! *Turns red after noticing that Mario is there* S-Sorry...