E. Gadd’s Lab Stories

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
*Yoshi Village being in a calm peaceful state*
Yoshi 1: Yoshi Yoshi! (Good morning! How are you?)
Female Yoshi 1: Yosh Yo! (Good, thank you!)
Baby Yoshi 1: Yoshi Yosh Shi! (Hello, brother, how are you?)
Baby Yoshi 2: Yosh Yo... *suddenly stops talking and looks around* Shi Yo Yoshi! (The Bayo fruit season started!)
Baby Yoshi 3: Yo Shi Yoshi? (What are Bayo fruits?)
Baby Yoshi 1: Yoshi Shiyo Yo Shi (Bayo fruits are those apple-shaped fruits we yoshi eat)
*Every adult male Yoshi runs into the forest to collect fruits while the Female take care of the babies*

Last edited:

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
E. Gadd: Obviously! Bomb-boy and I worked everyday on this for 1 year and 6 months!
*Yoshi pauses the video and points a Yoshi*
Bomb-boy: I think he’s trying to say us who of that Yoshi is him.

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
All Male Yoshi: Yoshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (There’ no fruits!)
Female Yoshi: Yo! (No!)
???: Fear, little fools, Dr. Eggman is here!

Last edited:

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
Yoshi 2: Yoshi? Yoshi Yo Yo Shi Yosh? (Who are you anyway? Bowser in disguise?)
Yoshi 3: Yo Yosh Shi Shi Shi Yo (No, he’s too fat to be Bowser)
Dr. Eggman: Exactly! Wait no... You fool! No one calls Dr. Eggman fat!
Yoshi 1:*Whispering to Yoshi 3* He refers to himself in third person! Only a maniac does that.
Yoshi 1: Yoshi, Yo Yoshi Shi Yoyo Yosh Shoy Oshi Yoshi Yo! (Dear Yoshis, given the circumstances, we are, if we just stand here, going to extinguish. We need to do something, so I say, fight for your LIFE!
*All Yoshi fight against Dr. Eggman. Definitively theres no Dr. Eggman crying like a baby, how could that happen?)

Last edited:

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
E. Gadd: Calm down Weege (yeah, not only Mario calls you that way), they can handle it, besides, this video has 1 week so theres nothing to fear.
*Bomb-boy laughs quietly*
All Male Yoshi: Prepare... Aim... Shot!!! *100 eggs fly and hit Dr. Eggman*
Dr. Eggman: Do you really thought that I’ll give up so fast?!? Say hello to Plan B! *1000 robots try to attack the Yoshis, who don’t eat them only because the would get sick*
Dr. Eggman: Arghh! You. Little. Fools! Why didn’t you let the villain defeat you?!?! *He flies away crying*

Last edited:

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
Sorry again
E. Gadd: Well, that’s it! Maybe other stories can be larger. *Grabs a paper and a pencil and starts writing about the Yoshis*
Bomb-boy: Mr. Mario! Look at the hour it is! Do you want to stay here tonight or not? *Mario whispers to looks at E. Gadd, confused*
E. Gadd: Oh! you must be wondering why his attitude changed so quickly. He may be shy, but he cares about the others as much as you love Peach*

Blitz the Hero

The Hero who Defeated Dharkhira
Mario: That’s quiet... strange. (nervously) I mean, everyone knows I love Peach, but... if you know exactly how much, that means you’re watching more than you need to.
Cappy: Yeah... uh... this is getting a little uncomfortable.
Mario: *quickly turns to Cappy* Uh, he he, why? (Nervous laughter)
Cappy: Mario... Oh Mario... (laughs)
Mario: (nervously) Uh, what Cappy? Like, it’s not I’ve been doing anything with Peach that we don’t want anyone to know... (nervous laughter)
Cappy: Oh Mario... You can’t be fixed... He he he...
Mario: Anyway... (in his mind): Oh gosh...
Got me some naughty but not inappropriate jokes right here :doge:

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
E. Gadd (still writing): Luigi comes every month to tell how your family, him and you are. *Turns to Mario* Did Yosh‘s stomach-ache stopped?

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
*Yoshi turns to Mario and E. Gadd*
Yoshi: Yoshi Yosh? Yosh Yo Shi Sho! Yo Shi... Shi Yo Yoshi Yoshi (Did you say Yosh? Yosh is my brother’s son! Or maybe no... I forgot, I have 3 years without seeing each other
Bomb-boy: Mr. Mario? So.. what do you say?

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
Bomb-boy: Staying here tonight... You don’t need to if you don’t want! Uhh.. Umm... I didn’t mean that you can’t but if you don’t want to... *Bomb-boy turns red*
E. Gadd: Please understand him...

Last edited:

Blitz the Hero

The Hero who Defeated Dharkhira
Bomb-boy: Staying here tonight... You don’t need to if you don’t wan! Uhh.. Umm... I didn’t mean that you can’t but if you don’t want to... *Bomb-boy turns red*
E. Gadd: Please understand him...
Cappy: Yeah, we get it.

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
*Next morning*
Yoshi: *Jumps in Mario’s bed* Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi! (Wake Up Wake Up WAKE UP!)
E. Gadd: Morning, everyone!