Tales from the Megaverse

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Bane took a couple hits then grabbed Boba’s hand, then struck his flamethrower, causing it to malfunction*
——
*Zerris flipped a page in his book and looked at Cayde, who had been asleep for at least three hours now. He was starting fo get tired himself, so he laid down and put the book over his face, closing his eyes and resting.*
——
Krabs: No worries! Those piles of scrap are no match for us, should they come here!
Tangle: I just hope we land soon...

Van Wile

Packs away the snacks
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Tangle: I just hope we land soon...
*Krabs puts a claw on his chin in thought and climbs out of the cargo hold to see if his suspicions were correct. He entered the cockpit and found no one inside. Krabs climbed down back to the cargo hold and smiled.*

Krabs: No one’s piloting this thing! We could steal it and head to Verdun!

Van Wile

Packs away the snacks
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Tangle: Heck yeah!

*She leaped into the pilot's seat*
*Krabs sat in the passengers seat and set a course for Verdun*
——
*Siy and Kramer walked into the therapist’s office*

Siy: I don’t know who the therapist is. I hope they can help Cayde in the best way they can.

Last edited:

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Krabs sat in the passengers seat and set a course for Verdun*
——
*Siy and Kramer walked into the therapist’s office*

Siy: I don’t know who the therapist is. I hope he can help Cayde in the best way he can.
Tangle: Ready, Cap'n?

----

Kramer: Hello, is the doctor in?

Van Wile

Packs away the snacks
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Tangle: Ready, Cap'n?

----

Kramer: Hello, is the doctor in?
Krabs: Ready!
——
*Two gray rabbit ears suddenly spring up from behind the chair*

?: Why yes, the doctor is in.

*The person spins around, turning out to be none other one of the most recognizable characters in animation history... Bugs Bunny. He holds his signature carrot and chews it.*

Bugs: Eh... What’s up, Doc? What are ya here for?

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
Krabs: Ready!
——
*Two gray rabbit ears suddenly spring up from behind the chair*

?: Why yes, the doctor is in.

*The person spins around, turning out to be none other one of the most recognizable characters in animation history... Bugs Bunny. He holds his signature carrot and chews it.*

Bugs: Eh... What’s up, Doc? What are ya here for?
Tangle: Okay, prepare for lightspeed!

----

Kramer: Hey, you're the therapist, right?

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Krabs smiles as they head into lightspeed*
——
Bugs: No, I’m a clown. Yes, I’m a therapist. Are you here for a therapy session?
Tangle: I'm coming, Whisper.
----
Kramer: It's actually a friend of mine who needs the session.

Van Wile

Packs away the snacks
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Tangle: I'm coming, Whisper.
----
Kramer: It's actually a friend of mine who needs the session.
Bugs: What’s your friend’s name?

Siy: Cayde Shilen. I’m her sister.

Bugs: Oh? Yeah, sure. I’ll set you up for an appointment later today, how’s that?

Siy: Great! Thank you, Mr...

Bugs: Bunny. Bugs Bunny.

Siy: We’ll see you later then.

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
Bugs: What’s your friend’s name?

Siy: Cayde Shilen. I’m her sister.

Bugs: Oh? Yeah, sure. I’ll set you up for an appointment later today, how’s that?

Siy: Great! Thank you, Mr...

Bugs: Bunny. Bugs Bunny.

Siy: We’ll see you later then.
Kramer: Appreciate 'ya, doc.

Van Wile

Packs away the snacks
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Kramer: *Shrug*
Siy: Cayde might recognize him, though.

*Speaking of Cayde...

Cayde was beginning to have the nightmare, and this time she wasn’t going to let it affect her. In the dream, she opened her eyes and saw the burning landscape and Grievous. I’m dreaming, I’m dreaming, I’m dreaming... Cayde repeated as Grievous approached her.

She closed her eyes again and thought of a weapon: a large blaster. Nothing appeared when Cayde opened her eyes. Grievous was getting closer and Cayde was getting more worried. I’m dreaming! I’m dreaming! She continued to echo that statement as she closed her eyes again and thought of the large blaster.

Suddenly, a large blaster appeared in her hands. Cayde opened her eyes and looked at the blaster, then smiled and looked at Grievous. She took aim at him and...

*BLAM!*

Grievous had flown back to the ground with a large blaster hole in his chest. Cayde walked up to him and began firing the weapon repeatedly, with each blaster hole that appeared on Grievous’ chest, she felt her worries and depression disappear.

After around 7 blasts from the blaster, Grievous was dead. Cayde tossed the weapon aside as the flames died down and the firey orange sky turned to a nice bright blue one. She saw someone running towards her in the distance: her boyfriend Zerris.

Cayde opened her arms and hugged Zerris tight as she began to cry tears of joy. Her demons had been vanquished, she didn’t have to cry or distance herself or worry anymore. The pain was gone.*

Last edited:

Van Wile

Packs away the snacks
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
-Outside the dream: a couple hours later-

*Cayde opened her eyes feeling refreshed and like a 10 ton weight had been lifted off of her. She looked over at Zerris, who was asleep with the book on his face, and laughed.

Siy and Kramer walked into the room and saw that Cayde was awake. Siy gave a small smile and sat on the bed in front of Cayde.*

Siy: Cayde, how do you feel? Did you sleep well?

Cayde: I feel the best I’ve ever felt! I had the nightmare and I kicked my depression’s ass!

Last edited:

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
-Outside the dream: a couple hours later-

*Cayde opened her eyes feeling refreshed and like a 10 ton weight had been lifted off of her. She looked over at Zerris, who was asleep with the book on his face, and laughed.

Siy and Kramer walked into the room and saw that Cayde was awake. Siy gave a small smile and sat on the bed in front of Cayde.*

Siy: Cayde, how do you feel? Did you sleep well?

Cayde: I feel the best I’ve ever felt! I had the nightmare and I kicked my depression’s ass!
Kramer: ...you still need the therapist, kid?

Pablo

International Super Spy
*Bane took a couple hits then grabbed Boba’s hand, then struck his flamethrower, causing it to malfunction*
——
*Zerris flipped a page in his book and looked at Cayde, who had been asleep for at least three hours now. He was starting fo get tired himself, so he laid down and put the book over his face, closing his eyes and resting.*
——
Krabs: No worries! Those piles of scrap are no match for us, should they come here!
*Boba Fett headbutted Bane.*

Van Wile

Packs away the snacks
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Boba Fett growled and attempted to pull out his pistol.*
*Bane was quicker and pulled Boba’s pistol before he could*

Bane: Checkmate, Fett.
——
*Cayde had never felt happier as she hugged Siy and Kramer*

Cayde: (muffled) Thank you...

Van Wile

Packs away the snacks
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Siy gleefully returned the hug*

Siy: Would you like to see the therapist now?

Cayde: Yes. Can Zerris and Kramer come too?