Tales from the Megaverse

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
Siy: Yeah, come on. Zerris wants to talk to you.

Cayde: B-bring h-him h-here!

Siy: Please, stop. Just follow us to the office. I promise you Zerris will be there to help you.
Kramer: Let us help you, kid.

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Kramer: Let us help you, kid.
*Siy approached Cayde slowly*

Siy: Please, let us help you...

*Cayde turns around and comes face to face with Siy*

Cayde: Tell Zerris... I-I love him...

*Cayde suddenly faints due to exhaustion and her panic*

Siy: CAYDE! Kramer, get Zerris now!

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Siy approached Cayde slowly*

Siy: Please, let us help you...

*Cayde turns around and comes face to face with Siy*

Cayde: Tell Zerris... I-I love him...

*Cayde suddenly faints due to exhaustion and her panic*

Siy: CAYDE! Kramer, get Zerris now!
*Kramer instantly zoomed out of the room to get Zerris*

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Kramer instantly zoomed out of the room to get Zerris*
*Siy began doing everything she could to bring Cayde back*

-Unknown Place-

*A black void was what Cayde saw when she opened her eyes. Instead of Siy & Kramer, there was a girl who looked almost identical to Cayde staring back at her.

Some tears rolled down Cayde’s cheek and the girl looked in bewilderment at her emotions. She proceeded to engage in conversation with Cayde.

Hey, why are you sad?

I don’t know.

You look just like me. Who are you?

My name is Cayde. What’s yours?

Cayde as well!

Wait- You’re- You’re me?!

I guess so... This is a weird place... one minute I’m standing in the hallway with my friends then suddenly, I faint! What brought you here?

My emotions got the better of me. I want to go back to the real world, please.

What happened?

I’ve been depressed and worried lately. My boyfriend, Zerris, was trying to get me help, but I... acted irrationally and this is where it led me to...

Who’s Zerris?

My boyfriend...

Well, I don’t have a boyfriend... yet. You see, there’s this kid in my school. I’ve already said I loved him, but I haven’t asked him out on a date yet. My friend keeps pestering me to ask. *brushes some of her hair behind her*

Well, Cayde, I hope you and your boyfriend reunite. I can’t be here much longer. I’m waking up.

Wait! Don’t go! I still have-

*Cayde reaches out to the other Cayde as she disappears, leaving her alone until she disappears as well*

-Outside Cayde’s mind-

*Cayde suddenly jolts up, not knowing what just happened. Zerris runs into the room with Kramer and he confronts Cayde.*

Zerris: CAYDE! WHAT HAPPENED?! I WAS WORRIED!

Cayde: I- I was too! I’m sorry for hurting you! I would never hurt you out of anger! I’m sorry!

*The two hug, with Siy wondering what just happened with Cayde*

Last edited:

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
What is this, a crossover episode?

Kramer: Phew. You sure you don’t need some rest, kid?
Well, if you remember in Triple Strike, Cayde saw a girl who looked like her crying. The idea is that Cayde doesn’t know that she projected into a different universe and met herself (Triple Strike Cayde), which sparks a mystery. Don’t worry! This is also gonna be in TSA as well!

Last edited:

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Boba Fett got up and tackled Bane.*
*However, Bane knew that Boba would do this, so he went along with it, not wanting reveal his secret plan*
——
Cayde: I- I- I need to rest...

Zerris: Good! Here’s a tip: try lucid dreaming.

Cayde: What’s that?

Zerris: It’s where you know your dreaming, so you can basically take control of your dream. Trust me.

*Cayde looked at the three, expecting Siy to rebuke with an explanation*

Siy: I mean... it’s worth a shot. Lucid dreaming can help to decrease occurrences of nightmares. There’s no harm in trying, right?

Last edited:

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Zerris grabs a sleeping pill and a cup of water for Cayde, then gives her a kiss.*

Zerris: Sweet dreams, Starshine.

*Cayde takes the sleeping pill and drinks some of the water, then lays her head on the pillow and closes her eyes*

Zerris: ...I’ll stay here with her if that’s okay.

Siy: Sure. Kramer and I will go set up an appointment with the therapist.

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Zerris grabs a sleeping pill and a cup of water for Cayde, then gives her a kiss.*

Zerris: Sweet dreams, Starshine.

*Cayde takes the sleeping pill and drinks some of the water, then lays her head on the pillow and closes her eyes*

Zerris: ...I’ll stay here with her if that’s okay.

Siy: Sure. Kramer and I will go set up an appointment with the therapist.
Kramer: Anything to help the kid.

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Kramer: Anything to help the kid.
Siy: Okay, we’ll leave you two here. If something happens, don’t be afraid to come and get us, okay?

Zerris: Yeah, I’ll be reading and keeping an eye on her.

*Siy nodded and walked out with Kramer. Zerris grabbed his book, but realized Max is missing. He leaves to get him from Siy’s office and returns a couple minutes later. Zerris lifted Cayde’s arm and put Max under it. Cayde smiled and hugged the plush tight as she sleeps, preparing for the nightmare that she would try to control.*

——
-Meanwhile-
*Krabs and Tangle were sitting on the ground, bored out of their minds*

Krabs: Is this ship even going anywhere?!

Last edited:

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
Siy: Okay, we’ll leave you two here. If something happens, don’t be afraid to come and get us, okay?

Zerris: Yeah, I’ll be reading and keeping an eye on her.

*Siy nodded and walked out with Kramer. Zerris grabbed his book, but realized Max is missing. He leaves to get him from Siy’s office and returns a couple minutes later. Zerris lifted Cayde’s arm and put Max under it. Cayde smiled and hugged the plush tight as she sleeps, preparing for the nightmare that she would try to control.*

——
-Meanwhile-
*Krabs and Tangle were sitting on the ground, bored out of their minds*

Krabs: Is this ship even going anywhere?!
Tangle: It should, I feel the vibrations.

Pablo

International Super Spy
*However, Bane knew that Boba would do this, so he went along with it, not wanting reveal his secret plan*
——
Cayde: I- I- I need to rest...

Zerris: Good! Here’s a tip: try lucid dreaming.

Cayde: What’s that?

Zerris: It’s where you know your dreaming, so you can basically take control of your dream. Trust me.

*Cayde looked at the three, expecting Siy to rebuke with an explanation*

Siy: I mean... it’s worth a shot. Lucid dreaming can help to decrease occurrences of nightmares. There’s no harm in trying, right?
*Boba Fett pinned Bane to the ground and punched him in the face several times.*

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Boba Fett pinned Bane to the ground and punched him in the face several times.*
*Bane took a couple hits then grabbed Boba’s hand, then struck his flamethrower, causing it to malfunction*
——
*Zerris flipped a page in his book and looked at Cayde, who had been asleep for at least three hours now. He was starting fo get tired himself, so he laid down and put the book over his face, closing his eyes and resting.*
——
Krabs: No worries! Those piles of scrap are no match for us, should they come here!