Kanata Konoe

Star Spirit
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(Continuing from Ran's dream in this post)

A portal opens up in the sky. Two girls, one wearing glasses and with purple hair in a ponytail resting on her right shoulder, the other with short blond hair styled in half-twintails which look like banana bunches, fall out of the sky. When they hit the ground, the portal closes.

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Then they've landed in Diamond City.
Coolsies

*After the trio went back to the lab, Cayde went to sleep, and Zerris decided to go back out into Diamond City. The rain had stopped and the streets were empty as he walked around the city.*

Zerris: You know, this place isn’t half bad when you’re not trying to be killed or having to save your girlfriend.

Last edited:

GreenThunder

Pro Ghost Fighter
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
The turnip stops screaming. "Then I traveled through time to fight the dragon and when I killed the dragon the fabric of reality ripped open and with the power of the 7 leafy bois I fixed it and that is the end of my plant rant "siad the turnip to a normal carrot

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
The turnip stops screaming. "Then I traveled through time to fight the dragon and when I killed the dragon the fabric of reality ripped open and with the power of the 7 leafy bois I fixed it and that is the end of my plant rant "siad the turnip to a normal carrot
*Zerris just blinks*

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
"Hi there!" the girl with the glasses. "We seem to have taken a wrong turn into this universe, so it's nice to see someone who speaks our language here. What's your name?"
Zerris: Oh, uh, my name is Zerris. *extends his hand forward to the girl* What’s yours?