I gotta tell you the truth.

Blitz the Hero

A grey cat with colorful eyes
I can’t hide it forever.

I’ll tell you my true age and everything. First, I’m not actually 21. I am actually 13. (As of September 26, 2020) You can see that I joined 3 months after quarantine started. You see, the wiki is a really important place for me, and if it wasn’t for it, I wouldn’t know things I know today. (About Mario and stuff) It became a daily site I would visit alongside YouTube. Then, in the 8th of June of 2020, I discovered that in the main page, there was a link to a site that’s now very special to me.

That site is Mario Boards.

I registered my account more than 3 months before turning 13. I was actually inactive from June to July. Then I thought, “Wait, I must be 13 to be in this site, don’t I?” So I made myself a little story to make you think I was over 13. I am sorry for anyone who I fooled. I thought someone figured it out already. Even though people consider me advanced for my age, (I contributed with some images and articles in the wiki and I speak English a lot better than my classmates (I live in Mexico) ) I still did some dumb mistakes. First, I like game development, and I want to be a gamedev myself when I’m older, but I want to start now. That’s why I posted, in the Super Mario Run 2 thread, something about Unifans, (that’s how I wanted to call me and my brother) because we actually did a little development into Super Mario Run 2, and the thread was asking for ideas, so we could include them. But the game was ultimately canceled, and we even gave it a name: Pixel Mario Run, and we wrote an article about it in Fantendo. Second, and the most notable, was my temp ban, for the sockpuppet I made, 3000th Member, who I thought everyone would fall for. I am really sorry for that. I got to tell you though, I don’t care if you temp ban me or anything, but before you do that, please read the rest. I am currently in an emotional problem. My first year of middle school is going to be online (the first half) and I have lost a lot of friends along the way. I am really feeling alone, and in Mario Boards I feel like I have all the friends I lost. This is a really important place for me. If you don’t ban me for registering an account before being 13, then consider me as the youngest member in the forums. I would like a mod to close this thread if possible.

Thanks to all of you who have been with me in the forums. Special thanks to @porplemontage for creating the both the wiki and the forums, two magical sites I will never forget.

—GamerM10

Annie Eilenberg

Sera Island's #1 Alchemist
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
don't try to guilt trip the moderation staff, it'll never work

anyhow nobody is going to give a shit, just like how everyone would have moved on from the sockpuppet if you didn't make a huge deal out of it

important life lesson! the more you call attention to your mistakes and make a big deal out of them, the more other people will watch them too

Blitz the Hero

don't try to guilt trip the moderation staff, it'll never work

anyhow nobody is going to give a shit, just like how everyone would have moved on from the sockpuppet if you didn't make a huge deal out of it

important life lesson! the more you call attention to your mistakes and make a big deal out of them, the more other people will watch them too
What I tried to do with this thread is to unload this rock-filled bag I’ve been carrying and to tell the truth, no matter what you say.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Wiki Patroller
I don't really appreciate the lies, especially in the thread where you claimed that Super Mario Run 2 was a real project done by some made-up team, I called you out on it, and you continued playing up that lie as if I was a fool, and to be honest, I didn't believe you either when you said you're an adult, because the style of how you post still seemed...a bit immature? The 3000th member post was also a further extent of how you're capable of being dishonest, which is something that I'm sure I'm not the only person unamused by it.

It's great that you're at least realizing the mistakes that you had done in this forum, and it takes a strong person to own up to their mistakes rather than just constantly double-down and dig yourself that hole, so I'll say that I hope you learn from those mistakes to be a better user on these forums.

Blitz the Hero

It's great that you're at least realizing the mistakes that you had done in this forum, and it takes a strong person to own up to their mistakes rather than just constantly double-down and dig yourself that hole, so I'll say that I hope you learn from those mistakes to be a better user on these forums.
I’ll try the best I can.

Blitz the Hero

@Dark Light @Annie Eilenberg
im not making your comments less or anything, but damn i feel like my parents are teaching me a lesson

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Wiki Patroller
I mean, you're still incredibly young and prone to making mistakes like that. I was when I was that age too. We all have moments like this online.

Blitz the Hero

I mean, you're still incredibly young and prone to making mistakes like that. I was when I was that age too. We all have moments like this online.
Thanks for understanding.

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
If you don’t ban me for registering an account before being 13, then consider me as the youngest member in the forums.
we have a 10 year old

Blitz the Hero

dark green

he's kinda sus
first of all, I'm pretty sure u can join if ur above the age age of 7. second of all, u have a brother??!! I mean not to be very surprised, but mostly everyone is not an only child, is your brother in this forum?