The Producers

Mariomania2323

Papawa & Producers maker
In this RP, we have to put on the worst play in the Mushroom Kingdom, however these attempts always end up with the people loving it. Every time a play succeeds, we have to make another bad play.
Rules:
1. No cursing
2. No blood and gore
3. Have fun!
4. Mario characters only!

Dr. Peter Venkman

I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts.

Dr. Peter Venkman

:wario: OH A MOVIE! *fart* *Grabs a seat and eats it* *He sits on the floor* *He gets up* *He yells* HELLO! FOOD TRUCK GUY! I LIKE TACOS! BRING IT TO ME!
Waluigi: anyway... You Capulets never learn! I, Waluigi Montague, father of Toadette, forbid you from seeing her!

Dr. Peter Venkman

:toadette: MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! *She drop kicks Waluigi off the building* TOAD! *Toadette had given the script to wario on practice day, he of course had ate it*
Waluigi: Toadette! You cannot see this man!

Dr. Peter Venkman

*Toadette has completly forgotten the script, so she does the only reasonable response*
:toadette: RACIST!
Waluigi: No. The feud between the Montagues and the Capulets goes back for centuries...

Dr. Peter Venkman

:toadette: I GET TO MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS!
Waluigi: No! I know what’s best for you, Toadette, and that Capulet is nowhere close!

*Waluigi was improvising at this point, since everyone else was going off-script*

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
*Baby Luigi wanders into the set.*

Blue

Plumbing my way into your hearts since 1985
Waluigi: No! I know what’s best for you, Toadette, and that Capulet is nowhere close!

*Waluigi was improvising at this point, since everyone else was going off-script*
*Meanwhile*
*Wario was farting so hard that Secruity threw him outside into the dumpster*
*Meanwhile*
:toadette: HMPH! *She marches off downstairs*
*Stan Lee was furious, he closed the curtains*
*He grabs Toadette by the throuht,*
Stan Lee: THE **** WAS THAT?

Dr. Peter Venkman

*Baby Luigi was too shy to answer. He didn't like getting shouted at. What did he do wrong?*
Waluigi: Ah! That must be our extra cast member! Hey, kid! You good at acting?

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Waluigi: Ah! That must be our extra cast member! Hey, kid! You good at acting?
*Baby Luigi cocked his head. "Acting"? What was that? Was it like playing with dolls? He liked playing with dolls. And making up things.*

*Stan Lee noticed how harsh he sounded* *He walked off set too cool off* *Toadette noticed Baby Luigi*
Toadette: Hi little guy.
Baby Luigi: ...hi....

Dr. Peter Venkman

*Baby Luigi cocked his head. "Acting"? What was that? Was it like playing with dolls? He liked playing with dolls. And making up things.*

Baby Luigi: ...hi....
Waluigi: Yes! YES! He’s perfect for the role! Nothing but pure talent!