The lord crump VS bowser roleplay

Falcofan14

metaRIDLEY!
Here are the rules. First of all NO SWEARING ALLOWED. I don't believe in swearing. Second of all I'LL be lord crump and the x-nauts. YOU guys will be bowser and his minions. The game will end when someone defeats someone BUT try not to let me defeat you right away or it's no fun. Try to escape and fight back as hard as you can and maybe you'll win BUT don't try to defeat me too soon or its no fun that way either. So i'll start first.

Falcofan14

metaRIDLEY!
Lord crump is on his way to huckaback town to pull of his latest scheme. Destroy the world and recreate is his way. But then he sees a giant turtle trying to mess up his plan so he goes over there and lo and behold. He asks the giant turtle what his name is and trouble soon begins.

Dr. Peter Venkman

I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts.
Lord crump: NO i'm not the mailman. I'M THE GREATEST VILLAIN OF ALL TIME. LORD CRUMP! Move it TURTLE BOY!
Bowser: No way! I'M the best villain around, 'ya hear?!

Falcofan14

metaRIDLEY!
Lord crump: ALL RIGHT. That does it. NO ONE SAYS THEY ARE BETTER THAN ME. NO ONE! You won't think you're that great when i'm through with you. X-NAUTS. Bring me magnus von grapple i'll show this big shot who's the REAL boss!

Falcofan14

metaRIDLEY!
Lord crump: Yes you're scared of me alright! My robot magnus von grapple can penetrate almost anything with it's PLASMA LASER! But guess what. I LOVE a good challenge. So what i'm gonna do is instead of destroying you i'm going to destroy YOUR CASTLE. My robot flies with jet power so i can fly to your castle BUT i don't know where your castle is so it'll take me a while to find it. SO LONG TURTLE BOY!

Dr. Peter Venkman

Lord crump: Hmmmmm lemme see. Hmmmm OH i know. I can trail his minions's footsteps. That will lead me right to his castle. Buh huh huh huh huh.
Bowser: Have you know, my minions are the best of the best!

Falcofan14

metaRIDLEY!
Lord crump: Hmmmm minion footprints are everywhere. Which ones should i follow hmmmmm. OH i know. I'll follow them things that are red and wear a white mask. I heard they are supposed to be his most elite minions. so lord crump started to follow the shy guys footprints and where will they lead him?

Dr. Peter Venkman

Lord crump: Hmmmm minion footprints are everywhere. Which ones should i follow hmmmmm. OH i know. I'll follow them things that are red and wear a white mask. I heard they are supposed to be his most elite minions. so lord crump started to follow the shy guys footprints and where will they lead him?
Bowser: I wouldn't do that if I were you.