Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A little to much

• Oh no.

• Total voters

The Happy Mask Salesman

The sage of Hope
BEFORE YOU ASK I DIDN’T THINK ABOUT THIS RANDOMLY Just because I don’t fit into the other new roleplay. I actually had this idea for a few months now!
Welcome to The Anarchy Roleplay. I know it’s anarchy but there are a few rules that will keep this from turning it Argue fest 64.
1. Welcome to Anarchy! The first rule of Anarchy is we don’t talk about anarchy
2. Don’t steal other’s characters.
3. Nothing inappropriate. Two characters can be married but that’s as far as it goes.
4. If you don’t like how things are going here. You can always leav
Have fun. Yes godmodding is NOT allowed please use it wisely.

Last edited:

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
*I spawn a bunch of Boomers from Left 4 Dead 2 and they all stand there, staring at you.*

Flora Bismarck

Going to be semi active for a while.
I feel like this is a doomed project. I mean anarchy in roleplays leads to political issues and those REALLY go downhill fast.

Flora Bismarck

Sorry to double post. But @Ray Trace, should politics be banned from roleplays? It can lead to fights. I just don't believe politics should be in roleplays.

Ray Trace

I don't think it's anarchy in the political sense but more like, the number one rule in this rp is that there are no rules.

As for politics, that can be tricky to handle, just like real world issues. I've already mentioned discussing about sensitive subjects in my rules thread. I don't have a hard ban for it, but sensitive issues require tact to pull off properly so I strongly discourage making real life hot bed political events be the basis for a plot. You can have two characters with differing political beliefs be a conflict for a plot, but again, that's difficult to pull off without placing up a strawman of one side and potentially upsetting people. So, if you don't feel comfortable making political events be the backbone for a plot, just let me know and I'll take a look into it.

Flora Bismarck

Oh I was just a bit confused. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ray Trace

Ray Trace: Stop reminding me about crabs!