Mario Awards Killing Game 4: Neo Hope Foundation - Night [?]: FORCE_END_PROTOCOL_ERROR.2120

Deimos

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff

Tch. Scrooge...

I haven't felt this betrayed in a long time. I knew who you were... and thought you had changed. I helped you... your DARKWING ruse, all of it, because with your investments, my company was staying afloat in these trying times...

Only for you to turn around, and lock me behind a firewall of hate at the very end.

I...
Tonight...
I...

I wanted to see you fall. I wanted to watch you struggle to exact your revenge and cry tears saltier than any udon I've tasted in my years of low-budget meals. If you're hearing me, from down there amongst the citizens of NEO BOWSER CITY, I will spend the rest of my days tracking your every move, and monitoring you so that you may never escape the eyes of justice. This... I swear.

...(I'm not really that threatening... am I...)

...Tonight, I tried. I set my initial camera's quite plainly: THE FURY ROOM, HOT TUB ROOM, and the GREEN WARP PIPE. I predicted he would go there to challenge SLEDGE, and I was right, but not at first. I kept my eyes firmly on him the entire time, and switched on more monitors to track his every move. I paid little attention to everyone else, they were secondary.

He started in the FURY ROOM, where we'd left him during that fateful execution. Fully cloaked in that dreadful DARKWING COSTUME I was forced into, He cocked his SHOTGUN and began looking for targets. He patrolled the halls briefly, and tried to find a vantage point inside the ELEVATOR to kill any unsuspecting person who walked inside.

I smirked as he struggled, but he gave up quick, and headed down the SOUTH STAIRS. I switched on the monitors of TWO MORE ROOMS I thought he would enter: the ANTIQUES ROOM, and THE FIRING POINT. Indeed, he did just that. I watched as he grabbed a handful of SMOKE BOMBS, before heading out again, prowling the building upstairs. Idiot! That debate tonight was being held downstairs in the GRAND HALL!

He sees SAYAKA exiting the HOT TUB ROOM, and charges at her, but she sprints off before he can catch her. He then pauses and grins with that evil, sick smile, and heads inside the HOT TUBS. There, in the very tub he was wrongly executed for "poisoning", he hid in wait for someone to show up.

Just as I was about to set the HOT TUB to BOILING, and enact my revenge, though however petty and worthless...

A knock at my door. VERA MISHAM was had opened my unlocked door... the door I'd left open for SCROOGE... and asked me for the MEADOW FOOTAGE from NIGHT 5, as well as my thoughts on that poor shrew. Decrypting such a small request for a poor animal treated cruelly was no huge task, and would certainly be approved by the HIGHER UPS in the basement. So, I complied, but was in a rush. I needed to keep SCROOGE in check.

Sadly, by the time I was done, SCROOGE had already killed VARRICK. I could see his body in the GREEN WARP PIPE ROOM. He was laughing, maniacally. That sicko...

He then headed for the JUNGLE CLOSET, and grabbed a CHAINSAW, before enacting even more TERROR on his former peers. He chased poor TOM NOOK into the WARP PIPE, and nearly got VERA while she was conducting her interview... until finally... Sledge. The man he'd bullied for so long...

I'm so sorry Sledge... I was the one who locked your office shut on the final night in DEIMOS because SCROOGE asked me to. At least you were able to break out...

But... I caught the whole fight on tape, and with my own PRIVATE BACKUP, I will now present it to everyone.

(Why does this... feel familiar to me...)

The monitor from the previous night crackles to life. Though grainy, you can make out what's happening on this HIDDEN CAMERA FOOTAGE. Darkwing Duck is standing at the door to SLEDGE'S OFFICE in the HOT TUB ROOM. A loud, angry voice can be heard from inside.

“Oh, you’re approaching me? Instead of running away and terrorizing the streets, you’re coming right to me?”
“I CANNAE KICK YER BOSUM WITHOUT GETTIN’ WITHIN BOSUM-KICKIN’ RANGE, YA BIG SHITE!”

A loud roar, and a faint glass shatter. SLEDGE SHADES kicks his own door down with thunderous rage. MILK evaporates off of his body. He takes his JACKET off and cracks his knuckles as steam ruptures from his nostrils.

He starts by raising both of his fists and swinging them down on either side of DARKWING, surrounding him in three directions with pure muscle. He starts to advance, backing DARKING up against a wall.

Suddenly, DARKWING quickly delivers a CLOWN SUCKERPUNCH to his shades, cracking them. SLEDGE reels back in dismay before DARKWING almost comically lets loose a WHIMSICAL SPRING ASCENSION, pouncing directly upwards before swinging on a NEON SIGN and landing on his back.

He slaps SLEDGE's rear and yells YEE-HAW as he begins to charge around the room like a bull, tearing through the TUBS and causing WATER to flood everywhere. All this time, DARKWING is CLUTCHING his back. Once he bulldozes the northernmost tub, DARKWING spots a POWER CORD dangling on the wall, swiftly reaching out to UNPLUG IT and then attempting to STRANGLE SLEDGE, while also LEASHING him. They approach the GREEN WARP PIPE ROOM, and SLEDGE grab's VARRICK'S BODY.

DARKWING tumbles off of SLEDGE and he rips the POWER CORD in two, seething. He’s now wielding VARRICK’S body as a club, and his OFFICE DOOR as a shield. With this, a loud burst of SMOKE cascades over the hot tub room, before DARKWING dashes behind him and attemps to SAW him in half from behind. Fortunately, SLEDGE's frame is so dense that he;s only able to CARVE a line up his back, tearing his shirt off.

SLEDGE shouts and starts to stomp, shaking the ground and throwing DARKWINGS balance off. Still, despite his fury, SLEDGE just looks… tired, now. He kneels and tries to feel his back to assess the wound, before looking up at DARKWING in finality.

DARKWING doesn't hesitate, and cocks his shotgun, pointed directly at SLEDGE's head. SLEDGE orders him to do his worst, but instead, DARKWING bonks him with a final SMOKE BOMB and leaves, as SLEDGE BEGINS to wail in anguish.

At this point. I was in shock. I... couldn't do anything to help SLEDGE. If I'd warped in, I'd've been killed, and all of the hot-tubs and electronics I could've accessed were decommissioned throughout the fight.

I knew where he'd go next, but I checked on my CAMERAS one last, hesitant time before going to confront him. He was in ANTIQUES, reclining in an old chair and thinking himself the king of the city. Without more than a few moments, he torches the whole room, and heads for the FIRING POINT.

Without a second thought, I warp in. But... I'm too late. With a flick of his cape... he departs, jumping out the window and DESCENDING UPON NEO BOWSER CITY.

Normally, anyone who jumps out the window will fall to their death, their body ending up in the FUNNEL ROOM down in the basement, but watching him dance through the winds and the rain pouring from the crimson clouds over this bleak cityscape was.... to say the least... impressive. He knew he'd survive, that manic psychopath.

I begun to cry. That... was it for me. DARKWING DUCK is no more, and if things don't change soon... neither will KAMTECH be.

I recovered the files for VARRICK's ROLE and his body, and compiled my own NEO HOPE FILE for the man, to give him a proper send-off. Please... someone take care of ZHU LI, even if that somebody happens to be me. I've always wanted a pet...

Attention, all Neo Hope Foundation employees! A body has been discovered.
VARRICK, HAS BEEN GIVEN A SHOTGUN WEDDING, IN THE HOT TUB ROOM.

A Neo Hope File has been provided.

NEO HOPE FILE - DARKWING'S VICTIM
- The victim was shot point blank in the face with a SHOTGUN. They died instantly.
- Around the victim's body was a GOLDEN CHAIN, it appears they grabbed this from the BANK VAULT.
- The victim's body is also SOAKING WET, and COVERED IN BRUISES on all sides. They had been thrashed around quite violently, though, likely after they'd died.
- ZHU LI didn't deserve this.

OTHER CHANGES:
- The HOT TUB ROOM has been thoroughly damaged, and trashed. Every single electronic and hot-tub has been destroyed.
- The ANTIQUES ROOM has been torched, and everything inside melted or turned to charred ruins. The room is now even more useless than before.
- The WINDOW to the FIRING POINT has been left open, and there's a mystical SIGIL on the ground here. Many SMOKE BOMBS have been taken.

Last edited:

Deimos

Core 'Shroom Staff

I forgive you, Kammi. Us DEIMOS CEOS have to stick together. I know you were doing it for the investments, and if I was in your position, I would've done the same thing.

Thank you, for trying. And thank you for showing me this footage. I don't think I'll ever forget what occurred tonight, pal.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Investigate the doorway between Costumes and the Grand Hall in particular. Is there anything worth of note around the door in either room?
The door shows signs of having been OPENED. Other than that, you aren't able to find any unusual details.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Normal.png

Hello, hello, sorry to be a bit late to do so, but I'm here to provide my testimony for last night. A lot seems to have gone on last night, and I did get up to a few things myself, yes, yes. I started off in the Nightclub where I managed to knock myself out last night, and got up at the same time as Stan, Vera, Sayaka and Beedle, while Kersti was still asleep in the corner of the room. I left at the same time as Stan, who headed to the south, and Vera, who went to the east, while I made my way around the west balcony and headed downstairs. As I arrived, I saw Ernest Fine heading out of the Elevator and into Costumes. I headed into my office to take off my Ernest Fishing Line outfit from last night, and pick up the box to look after for Monty.
Happy.png

I didn't know what was in there at the time, but it was quite a pleasant surprise to hear about, yes, yes! Anyway, I headed out of my office into the Grand Hall, where Stan was setting things up for his debate. As I was making my way through, Monty and Bill arrived and blew up the Elevator! Quite a drastic renovation, but I'm sure they know what they're doing. Monty and Bill left pretty quickly, and Vera briefly came in to see what was going on, but left not long afterwards. I then made my way through Costumes to the Office Supplies room to pick up a few paperweights- I didn't want to be left completely defenceless if I was attacked by a clown, and a knock from a glass paperweight can hurt a fair bit, hm? I found that out the hard way not too long ago. As I was making my way back to Costumes, I heard some strange music about pizza begin playing. And if that wasn't strange enough, when I entered the room, I found Ernest Fine in there... except for some reason, he was wearing some sort of red and black clown outfit, holding a duck outfit, and was completely still! He almost looked like a statue! I tried to get his attention, but he didn't respond in any way. After that, I made my way out into the Grand Hall, where Stan was holding his debate with Sledge while Lulu was watching. When I was walking through, Stan was making some speech about legalising various things. I headed back upstairs, and came across Vera making her way into the Library as I headed through.
Scared.png

After that though, things took a bit of a turn for the worse! All of a sudden, Darkwing Duck appeared and began chasing me with a chainsaw! I managed to get away to the Green Warp Pipe room before he caught me, throwing a few paperweights at him along the way- I do seem to get a lot of exercise in this building running away from people! I was quite shocked to find Varrick's body in the Green Warp Pipe Room as I passed through, and unfortunately had to move it a bit to get down the pipe. It's such a shame that he was killed, he was excellent at investigating, yes, yes! Once I was in the basement, I passed Beedle in the Warp Room before heading through to the Decontamination Room to pick up some Rubber Gloves, and into Maintenance to pick up some branch cutters- the content of the Altar Room sounded quite interesting, so I thought I'd have a look, hm? As I was making my way through the abandoned meeting room, something else quite unusual happened- I came across Stan and Lulu fighting someone called Seymour Skinner, who had a wrench!
Normal.png

I managed to avoid the fight and make my way into the altar, where I had a look at what was in there. I didn't find too much out of the ordinary from my initial look over, so I decided to see what would happen if I tried cutting one of the wires. That didn't seem to do too much either, but it did sound like something shut off when that happened. Stan and Lulu came in not long after that, seemingly a bit beaten up from the fight, but I didn't hang around for very long and left shortly afterwards. On my way back to the upper floors, I came across the Big Five, on their way to the Abandoned Meeting Room, outside the Warp Room and said a quick hello to them before making my way back up.
Scared.png

By the time I got back upstairs though, everything seemed to be in chaos once again! As soon as I arrived, I heard a commotion coming from Hot Tubs, and found that Sledge was trying to fight off Darkwing Duck! And if that wasn't enough, after leaving through Supplies I found Jake Marshall's body, apparently having been murdered again with a collection of poles, and as I went down the south stairway, I found Kersti's body, who had been murdered with an axe!
Normal.png

Before finishing up for the night though, I made my way through the Cafeteria to deliver the box to Monty, and then headed back to my office to get some rest. It was quite a stressful night, yes, yes!

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
(I’m going to reuse some images today because most of the new ones I picked up are highly situationally specific and also I’ve taken too long to get this out anyways and I'm working on a different computer and I haven't even transferred my files over yet. Please direct your complaints to the Deimos complaint department, where they’ll promptly be taken to the incinerator in the basement.)

As I announced last night, I intended to use tonight to focus on matters of business with parties who are actually interested in productive activity. I’ve wasted too much time in this building to not take something from it.

However… it seems that the duck who has been nothing but a plague since I arrived thought it was a smart strategy to try and disrupt my work once again!

DO YOU THINK THAT INSANITY INTIMIDATES ME? I HAD NO INTENTION OF ALLOWING YOUR IDIOCY TO DISRUPT MY MEETING!

Only because I need to speed these proceedings along so that I can get out of here and tell the authorities to apprehend that duck will I share my account of the night’s events.

Kanamoney’s Testimoney

Intending to defy the duck, I began my night in the Nightclub. Beedle - who may be a valuable ally yet, if his success as a murderer is any indication - Stan, the artists, and Mr. Nook were waking up in here. All parties except Beedle dispersed. The salesman instead opted to go to the bar for some purposes I couldn’t be bothered to care about.

I couldn’t let a good opportunity go to waste, so I decided to see what Glomgold had on him. Unsurprisingly, the sham was as penniless and worthless as you might have expected. It was a disappointment, but I kept to him, planning to use him as a shield if the duck arrived. He never did.

Instead, I saw the night’s victim, who had been sleeping in the room, get teleported away in some arcane ritual involving red lights and circles. If our resident wizard knows anything about that, she should speak up. I don’t believe her to be related to the victim’s disappearance, but if there’s some kind of warping magic, we should partner to leverage it to revolutionize transportation.

After witnessing this strange happening, I watch Beedle depart. I leave myself, the room now useless to me. I make my way to my office, where…

I place a call to Mr. Shades. I needed his cooperation tonight. I wanted easy escape routes that the duck would have had no way to anticipate, so I could quickly descend to a lower floor in case of an encounter. Unsurprisingly, my ally performed his task reliably. I admit, as dangerous as it seems, I regret I could not join him for his confrontation with the duck. Perhaps, with support…

Nevermind. It’s not productive to linger on counterfactuals.

I’m burdened with the need to secure of a beverage every night, so in addition to asking him for demolition work, I requested that Mr. Shades leave a bottle of milk in his office. I would have no lesser beverage when this is so freely available. I proceeded from my office to his, to retrieve my milk, and then exited out the Fury Room, into the northern hallway. Unfortunately, I was spotted by the rampaging duck, and forced to change my plans quickly to avoid death. I elected to take the Hallways to the Meadow, where I used my one-way path through the hole Mr. Shades created to escape to the safety of the Cafeteria.

Climbing down those holes is effortful work. Were the circumstances not so dire, I wouldn’t have wasted my energy and time with that…

With my plans disrupted, I dash through the Grand Hallway to arrive at Costumes. There was some foolish debate happening in the room at the time. My focus was on moving unseen, so I had no attention to spare for it.

In Costumes, Ernest Fine, dressed as some female clown himself, was frozen in place and unresponsive… I wouldn’t be concerned with his mental status, except that it seems it may be relevant to the case. If he were frozen and had been filled with existential dread… Yet I entered costumes successfully, it seems unlikely that someone had been waiting outside of the exit into the Grand Hall…

There will be time to linger on that later. For now, all you need to know is that I proceeded to the Karaoke Room. I had expected someone would naively believe that there was a meeting in the Archangel Room that they could observe in secret. Had they wandered in the room and fallen through the hole, they would have discovered why eavesdropping on my meetings is not tolerated.

Not a soul arrived, however, and I had business to attend to. I returned to Costumes, and then entered into the Office Equipment room, where I prepared materials for my meeting.

...joining in a frivolous debate would have wasted my time, but I felt it would be useful to my interests to cast a vote. Without voting, you sacrifice your ability to influence outcomes. I took a few moments to prepare a vote for Sledge, which I tossed into the Grand Hall through the doorway in Costumes before I proceeded to the basement.

In the basement, those five businessmen - who thankfully have once again possessed that useless child - joined me for a meeting.

There’s no reason for me to disclose the matters we discussed.

Testimoney Over

Now, we’re approached the finale of our time in this tower. This is no time to allow a murder to amass a large collection of stocks.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
For fun, investigate the Grand Hall to find my vote for Sledge so it can be presented and he can be declared the winner of the debate.

On a more serious note, let's eliminate one very crackpot idea...

Bill, are you the only object that can be fired from your cannon? No other object or body can be placed in there to be fired out? You can't be fired while carrying a body?

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
For fun, investigate the Grand Hall to find my vote for Sledge so it can be presented and he can be declared the winner of the debate.

On a more serious note, let's eliminate one very crackpot idea...

Bill, are you the only object that can be fired from your cannon? No other object or body can be placed in there to be fired out? You can't be fired while carrying a body?
You manage to recover a small piece of paper. Sure enough, it's a write-in vote for SLEDGE SHADES.

When I'm fired from a cannon, everything around me explodes when I hit my target. If I was carrying something, it'd suffer the same damage as the Elevator Shaft.

Ask Sledge to pick up Flotzo's corpse and just slam it into the wall. Full WHAM. Dent?
Sledge performs his classic CORPSEFLING SLAMBO SHOT against the wall. It does make a dent in there, unsurprisingly.

Kammi, you are blue, and the magic witnessed last night was red, but are you able to tell us anything of note about the magical happenings we saw?
Gee, let me think...

I can't really think of anything I can do that would produce a red sort of color. Is there anything in this place that you would say is very noticably red in aesthetic?

Those red circles... I can't help but be reminded of something when I think about it. A bunch of red circles, all concentric, surrounding a figure...

Well, I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Hey everybody. Ernest Fine here… uhh, well, I’d offer you my testimony – but I don’t really have one. I did achieve a select few things last night but, very early on, I was interrupted. Let me explain. At the start of the night, I use my watch to contact Monty and Bill, who seem to already be taking care of something, and very busy doing so, and I ask them to unlock the camera box.

I then head into the Elevator, spotting Mr. Nook entering his Office. I then head over to Costumes and enact my brilliant plan – I dress up as the Joker’s one true love, HARLEY QUINN, and if that duck tries to kill me I’ll argue that, as I’m the love of his life, he would never. I also head on over to the Computer Room and compose a MIDI for those robots in the Neogod Chapel.

But then, as I head back through Costumes, I feel a horrible sense of dread, telling me that I am, in fact, about to die. Not ideal!

But then, out of nowhere, Kersti manifests, and starts doing the exact thing that I was doing back there. I realise that she’s about to die in my place – as any of you would, I’m sure – and beg her not to, but my entire flow of time has been frozen! And when it comes back, morning has arisen, and I have zero knowledge of the night’s events.

(sidenote: I also did a memcheck and at some point heard an explosion whilst in Costumes)

Grunkle Stan

King Bowser
Awards Committee
On 99F, are there any paperweights in the hallways, Hot Tubs, Green Warp Pipe, or Supplies? Laying on the floors, I mean.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
You find a few scattered PAPERWEIGHTS along the EAST HALL and BALCONY. They're all METAL or GLASS - heavy.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
1596303918618.png

Good to see everyone's working hard. So, it seems you've all cracked open the remaining rooms in the BASEMENT? I'm not one to go down to that dismal little collection of concrete and wires myself, but part of me appreciates the curious parts of you.

Oh, I suppose there's one room left. Well, all that's left to do is open the door, hm?

1596304564507.png

I spent most of my night on the utmost defensive. I stocked up on the best drugs I could make, though I made sure to keep within my quarters for most of the time. I've already been murdered by a troupe of pink clowns - I don't want to face another one with a chainsaw.

1596304585274.png

Still, I had a lovely visit from one Beedle. You all know Beedle, yes? The only one smart enough to get away with a little company elimination? If he had a company I'd certainly be investing in that, ho ho ho!

Good to see that bunny's still safe. You know, I bet she'd make for a fantastic friend of my little buddy here. Turtles and rabbits, such a classic combination, hm. It'd be a pleasure to take another critter under my care, safe from the cruelties of clowns and killers.

I can't particularly offer any sound medical advice for this one. The method of murder looks pretty cut and dry, all things considered.

Lulu

Goomba
interesting night tonight was...

I woke up, in my room, the locked basement room, and decided to finish exploring it, found some interesting stuff, you can read about it in the maps file, but after I was done, I went upstairs through the warp pipe, and met Stan. He asked me to grab booze for the debate, so I went to the night club.

On my way back to the ground hall, I saw Kersti's body against the south wall on the bottom of the stairs. Anyway, Stan arrives with a table, and I can finally place the drinks, and so we wait for Sledge, who arrives soon, from the karaoke room.

And, the debate happened, it was funny, good laughs all around. During the drinking contest, Vera came up to me to ask about the death of the mole in the meadows, and I answered with what I knew, and while that was happening, the boxing match started, where Stan fucking ate dirt, it was amazing and hilarious.

After that was over, I wanted to do more basement exploration, and Stan joined up with me. Downstairs we met up with a Seymour guy who tried to wrestle us with his wrench, but two against one doesn't really help ya, buddy. We leave him on the ground and head to the Altar, where we saw the Tom Nook fucker cut one of the wires before leaving. The fucker

We continued trying to investigate the altar room, but eventually, we were surrounded by some red magic circles and I found myself in my office.

Lulu

Goomba
I'm gonna look in the server room for a big chungus terminal, and if I see one, put in a certain passcode

Deimos

Core 'Shroom Staff
I'm gonna look in the server room for a big chungus terminal, and if I see one, put in a certain passcode
You examine the SERVER ROOM, and similar to the one in DEIMOS, find a BIG CHUNGUS TERMINAL flashing dimly in the room.

On its monitor is that ever familiar ?_ command prompt. You discretely enter the secret password you uncovered.

As you do, the monitor crackles slightly.

[REAL TIME MODE ENGAGED, COMMAND RECOGNISED IN TERMINAL MATRIX.
TEMPORAL BOUNDS REMAIN RESTRICTED IN TERMINAL____
____....COMMAND HAS BEEN ACCEPTED.
GENERATING RESULT...]

You wait, and the screen flashes.

Your watch BEEPS mysteriously. It seems a new file has been added to your watch, as well as something extra...

Lulu

Goomba
Alright fuckers, it's time for what you might call... Big Changes 😎

Go down to the altar with Stan, and enter the quantum computing room. Let's fucking go

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
LULU and STAN enter the ALTAR. It's awfully dreary in here. LULU is able to place all of her keys into the keyhole. PROTON, NEUTRON, ELECTRON... and a smaller MULTICOLOURED KEYCHAIN too. The room begins to SHAKE CINEMATICALLY.

? BLOCK STAN performs a HEADSTAND on the slab, where the wires CONVERGE. This places his ? BLOCK HEAD directly in a SQUARE SLOT.

The room shakes further. SUDDENLY, in a flash of RED CIRCULAR LIGHT, LULU and STAN are teleported to the QUANTUM COMPUTER ROOM, one door away from the dreaded [?] ROOM.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
You’re able to identify this as some sort of COMPUTER ROOM, but not like the ones you've seen previously. The walls are lined with monitors, each displaying flashes of red binary numbers and QUESTION MARKS. It appears to be running calculations at an incredible velocity. All of these computers have no interface at all, and only glow and hum in the near-darkness, casting an eerie flickering red light. There is one final door, the one that bears entrance to the [?] room.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
With a crackling of the [?] door as it disintegrates into a mysterious, red energy before fading away completely, you enter the room, and the sight before you is... incomprehensible. A metallic balcony overlooks a column of monitors pulsing with energy, and maintained with grotesque wires hanging from the ceiling. A grated staircase takes you deeper into the depths of the room. The monitors appear to be turned off... but...

...it's time.

All investors are now advised to please stand by for a formal introduction from our boss, and CEO of DESPAIR INCORPORATED:

BIG CHANGES.