Mario Awards Killing Game 4: Neo Hope Foundation - Day [?]: Time Eternal

Deimos

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff

Mario Awards Killing Game 4: Neo Hope Foundation

Atop the deep red clouds shrouding Neo Bowser City in darkness stands the apex of the world, the top of the building that towers over MarioWiki, the newly established Neo Hope Foundation, now the city's last bastion in these uncertain times.

Reunited at last, the 4 CEOs of Despair Incorporated begin to brief their staff members. Having suffered many losses, driven to a hasty company merge by the looming economic crisis, unfortunately, the lay-offs must continue. From the depths of the basement, the Despair Incorporated Headquarters, all eyes are cast towards the skies as the remaining investors and their CEOs begin their investments and schemes anew.

...but for how long will this period of peace last?
......and how long will it be until the truth about the skyscraper is unveiled?

*the Basement is inaccessible on Night 5.

IMPORTANT LINKS
-
Map Document
- Discord Server
- Lounge, contains rules!

#PlayerPresenting AsStatusRole
1Mariofan169Grunkle StanAliveUnknown
2MrConcreteDonkeyErnest FineAliveUnknown
3ShoeyFlintheart GlomgoldAliveUnknown
4SuperchaoThe Big FiveAliveUnknown
5Hooded PitohuiSayaka KanamoriAliveUnknown
6YoshiFlutterJumpKerstiAliveUnknown
7Epic NitwitVera MishamAliveUnknown
8BBQ TurtleTom NookAliveUnknown
9Fun With DespairScrooge McDuckAliveUnknown
10Lord BowserRaymondAliveUnknown
11Power FlotzoRan MitakeAliveUnknown
12HeartsVarrickAliveUnknown
13LuluHerselfAliveUnknown
14Luigi64DDBeedleAliveUnknown

It is now Night 5!

You have 24 hours starting from to study the new map, and send in your first night actions of the game. All players will start by awakening in their respective offices, numbered by the table above.

Night 5 concludesNight 5 effects
The Blue and Green Warp Pipes are disabled, rendering the basement inaccessible for the first night of this game.

Tonight will be the final night of POSITIVE INCENTIVES. Starting Day 5, all incentives will involve reprimanding players who do not attempt or lynch correctly in some way.

Any player who attempts tonight will be exempt from any negative incentives for this case, and the following case (Night 6/Day 6). They will also receive a special MEMBERSHIP CARD to the CAR WASH, allowing for the usage of the Washers, and access to the Underground Car Park from the Blue Warp Pipe.

Last edited:

Deimos

Core 'Shroom Staff

Attention, all Neo Hope Foundation employees! A body has been discovered.
RAYMOND HAS BEEN FOUND, HIS BODY DISCARDED UNCEREMONIOUSLY AMIDST A PILE OF JUNK, IN ANTIQUES.

A Neo Hope File has been provided.

NEO HOPE FILE - CASE 5
- The victim's cause of death is unknown, as they appear to have suffered quite a few injuries during the night, but the most prominent appears to be a massive PATCH OF SHRAPNEL sticking out of their chest, which is covered in blood.
- The victim also has a large, deep bruise on their head, and on their shins.
- A few items not from ANTIQUES lay scattered around the body, such as a PLUSH TOY, and some FRENCH FRIES.

OTHER CHANGES:
- Someone has divided up the ANTIQUES ROOM.
- Some COSTUMES have been taken from the COSTUMES ROOM.
- There is a large MESS in the SPACE-TIME ROOM.
- One of the HOT-TUBS on 2F has leaked.
- CONFETTI covers a lot of the floor in the GRAND HALL.

It is now Day 5!

You have 24 hours to investigate this case.

DAY TRADING HAS NOW COMMENCED - AVAILABLE SHARES - NEO HOPE

BUFF
BUFF HAMMER CO.
CEO: Sledge Shades
MOREL
Morel
CEO: Pernsicket T. Chanterelle
KAMT
KamTech
CEO: Kammina Koopa
MBWC
Monty Bill Weapons

CEO: Montgomery and Williams

Day 5 concludesDay 5 Incentive
All players who voted INCORRECTLY will have 20 of their shares transferred to the DESPAIR INCORPORATED LOBBY TERMINAL in the BASEMENT. In order to recover them, you must head to that location and swipe your DespairWatch on the glowing blue screen to have them transferred to you again at the end of the night, otherwise they vanish.

This puts you in an unfavourable position with your stocks for one night, as you now have to visit a particular location in order to recover your investments. Furthermore, this can potentially cause a massive upset in the MAJORITY DESPAIRHOLDERS status for one night.

Tressa Colzione

You got more than you bargained for!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Well, well. It took long enough to get my shot at this.

I'm Leichter, the last member of the Big Five - the one who cleans up any messes the others leave behind. And while they may not be responsible for this, I'll be doing the same thing to this case.

Investigate the body, and investigate Antiques.

Varrick

Here to do the Thing
Lemme take a look at that shrapnel. Can I determine its origin, or at least any of its characteristics?

Vera Misham

Ace Artist

...I see we have some new faces... Hello... My name is Vera Misham... I was previously an intern at Deimos Matrix Corp... But was recently promoted to a full time worker during the merger after the success of the Deimos Staff Party...

...As I'm now a full-time employee, I had a lot more freedom tonight to do as I pleased... instead of endlessly preparing for the party... Here's some of the things I was able to do as a full-time worker...

Notes:
-First night as a full-time employee! Now I can spend all night goofing off like everyone else. Capitalism is great.

Notes:
-I left my office and headed over to Costumes to get to the computer suite.
-The grand hall is really big!!
-While I was walking across, I saw Raymond coming from the north with a plushie. I'm glad the little scamp survived his transfer...

Notes:
-As I was entering Costumes, Ran happened to be entering at the same time.
-When we got here, Flinty was swimming around in a pile of costumes, looking quite frantic as he searched for... something. That franticness might just be normal for him, though.

Notes:
-I entered the computer suite and noticed all the computers were on already.
-I spent a little bit of time in here playing around with the drawing tablets, since I wanted to see what it was like. It was fun, but I think I prefer pencil and paper.

Notes:
-I headed back into costumes and picked up a couple of items. As I headed out, I saw someone I hadn't met before. Apparently, his name is Beedle.

Notes:
-My next stop was the cafeteria, so I hiked across the Grand Hall again, where I saw a few other people
-In particular, I noticed a strange floating crown. I thought it was a mystical object, but apparently she's another employee from the other company!

Notes:
-As I was about to enter the Cafeteria, I noticed that Stan and Raymond were back at it again, having an argument. It's like Raymond never left...
-They seemed to be arguing about french fries, crisps and pancakes. I didn't really want to get involved, so I figured I would just skip dinner tonight.

Notes:
-After the Cafeteria, I went through Antiques and into the Robogod NeoChapel.
-I spent a lot of time here pressing buttons and figuring out what stuff did.

Notes:
-After I went back through Antiques on my way to go upstairs, I noticed a couple of changes.
-Raymond was laying face down on the floor, and there was a golden cat statue as well.

Notes:
-My next stop was the Filming Studio.
-While I was here, I noticed that there was a gunshot in the bottom corner of the greenscreen
-I wanted to pick up a camera while I was here, but I didn't have anything to unlock the box with, so I had to leave that for tonight.

Notes:
-Next I went into the Server Room. I didn't get a chance to explore the other one in the old floor, so I spent some time looking around, although I didn't really find anything.
-While I was in here, I heard the faint sound of a gunshot.

Notes:
-I headed across the hallway and into the Waiting Room.
-On my way, I noticed some wet footprints, and I saw a very warmly dressed businessman getting into the elevator. He must be from somewhere pretty cold...

Notes:
-When I went into the Waiting Room, I saw Sledge and Ran were both here.
-Ran looked a little upset, and Sledge seemed to be telling her off for something. His suit was also soaked with water in a few spots.
-After he was done, Sledge left, saying hello to me as he passed by.

Notes:
-I didn't know much about the other company from the merger, so I thought I might learn some things from the Archangel Office.
-I spent some time here looking at some books, but didn't really learn much.
-After I finished reading, I noticed that there was a blank canvas and some art supplies... Maybe I should have left them alone, but I couldn't resist! I felt so inspired by the room, and made a really nice drawing of an Angel I saw in a dream once... the drawing was from behind, but I'm sure if I had drawn his face he would be an angel that was legendarily handsome... if only such an angel existed in real life.

Notes:
-Next, I went into the Deimos Office, but there wasn't really anything interesting here.
-The safe from the Card Room was here, but I wasn't able to get it to open.

Notes:
-After I finished up in the offices, I went into the Nightclub. I spent a little time here, but I was all alone, so it wasn't much fun.
-The only signs that someone had been here was that some of the drinks had been touched.
-After I finished here, I decided to head downstairs into the Karaoke Room...

Notes:
-Once I got there, I saw a man with very pointy hair, another one of the members of the other company.
-I'd never seen him before, but... it seems like he was waiting? Specifically for me? I'm not sure why...

Notes:
-Even worse, as I took a look at him, there was something clearly off about him... it seemed there were people within him... Multiple personalities? Stands? The Ghosts of his former business partners?
-Whatever he was, he really gave me the creeps!

Notes:
-All of a sudden, he pulled back his arm... and threw a punch at me! What kind of man wallops girls he doesn't know?!
-He summoned the full force of the Big Five men inside him, and delivered a knockout punch!

Notes:
-...Well, I guess that's what he was trying to do, but it wasn't actually that bad. It hurt me a little, but I was still standing. Maybe Mr. Pointy should get Sledge to give him some strength training... or maybe Sledge can teach him to be less of an aggressive creep.
-After losing to a girl, Mr. Pointy began to sulk, and left the room.

Notes:
-A little while after, I heard someone shout "URANUS IS MINE!", and then the warmly-dressed businessman from before entered the room, on his way to the Space-Time room.
-He seems like a very charming man... as he passed by, he winked at me, and I found out his name was Varrick.

Notes:
-I probably could have gone back to my room, but I ended up going to sleep in the Karaoke Room. It almost feels like a second home now.

...I must say, it was quite an eventful night... I enjoyed being able to do whatever I want... but I must admit it felt a little empty, wandering about purposelessly ... I'd like to find work that's more meaningful to do...

...I wonder if Varrick needs an assistant...

Last edited:

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Hello, everyone! I'm Ernest Fine, the sexiest man alive! For those of you I haven't met, I'm searching for my cousin/brother?, famous author Ernest Cline. His ghostwriter has just announced Ready Player Two in tribute to him, but I still believe he's out there! Like in, uhhh, you know, the alien show. I'm not good with this sort of thing, who wants to see my pecs?

So, to start with, I jet down to Monty and Bill's Office(s) to greet the boys! They seem surprised to see me so early, but it's all part of my new fitness routine: Ernest Fine's Fitness Routine! I wish I had given it a more exciting name. I then head to Champions and Crucibles to figure out what the deal is with those metal containers - which I manage pretty quickly. My good friend Varrick comes in, and I let him know what I've discovered.

I head through the Cafeteria and then down to the south to go to Antiques, but then I notice fuckin Raymond right by the entrance - but thankfully, he's dead! I then get to work, looking through all the antiques to see if I can find any secrets. Sadly, there's nothing worthwhile here - it's all junk! Oh, also I hear a gunshot while I'm here, but Raymond's already dead, so it's not like that's going to achieve anything. (EDIT: This has since been retconned, I just about heard a very faint sound that could have been a pistol, but that's about it.)

Then I head out to the elevator, spotting ? Block Stan (I like 'em too, but that's a bit extreme) heading to Costumes. YFJ/Kersti is glaring at me in the Grand Hall, probably admiring my swole muscles.

I then travel up in the elevator - all part of the workout routine, you can't run laps around a staircase! I head to the Nightclub and mix up a pitcher of sex on the beach, to celebrate our successful company murder - I mean merger. Merger. I grab a few glasses too, and then head back out for the elevator. Lulu and Varrick step out, and I pour the latter a glass (sorry, Lulu!). Once I'm downstairs, I notice YFJ has fallen unconscious in the Grand Hall. Clumsy! I pour out a glass for my co-worker.

Going back to the Cafeteria, that horrible rabbit painting has gone, and somebody's put up a ladder in its place. Pretty... modern, I guess. Symbolism's a little obvious. But I've got my own artwork to make, so I grab a knife from the Armoury and ask Bill to help me build a beautiful stall for my new business venture. He grabs supplies and I carve some potatoes in the Cafeteria. I also take him aside to figure out if there's anything I can do to fix his partnership with Monty, but he tells me not to play Cupid. Varrick passes through again at some point.

We head down the elevator to the Archangel Office, passing Ran Mitake in the Waiting Room, and paint the stall some beautiful vaporwave colours on my stall. We get the thing done really fast, I've even got enough time left to paint my new, beautiful Ernest Fine bust. There's also a painting of the archangel Ernestiel in here. I'm everywhere!

Bill offers to return the bust to Champions and Crucibles, so he takes care of that. I drag the stall over to the sexiest room, Hot Tubs (passing Ran Mitake again, still waiting for something) and drop my pitcher and remaining glasses off there.

So! Need someone to play Cupid? Got any worries in or out of the bedroom - or should I say, office? No need to worry! Ernest Fine’s Sexy Advice Clinic is now open for business!

Last edited:

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Mr. Shades, if you would, share your testimony.

And, you, esteemed, Persni, if you would share your testimony
, it would be much appreciated. Only one as knowledgable as yourself could possibly hold the information to sole this case.

Monty, Bill, you two as well! Don't allow your personal relationship issues to interfere with your work.

I doubt the shut-in has anything of note to share, never seeing anything, but the duck is so far up her USB, he can ask her himself.

Deimos

Core 'Shroom Staff
Investigate the body, and investigate Antiques.
Is his shin kicked?
Lemme take a look at that shrapnel. Can I determine its origin, or at least any of its characteristics?
You examine Raymond's body. Holy shit, you can't believe he's actually dead. Someone did it, the absolute madmurderer.

He appears to have been filled with a round of SHOTGUN SHRAPNEL, as the wound is spread quite evenly around his chest, and the pieces of metal are evenly shaped. He was shot at close range, as there are powder burns on his chest. The bruise on his head is quite dark, and it appears his skin was broken. The bruises on his shins appear to be uneven, as if he was kicked in one leg, and then the other. The right shin is broken, so he must've been kicked very hard.

You investigate ANTIQUES, oh boy, for the most useless room on the map, people have been using this room a lot.

Someone has set up a poster that says BILLIONAIRES CLUB on it, hanging from one of the walls by some STICKY TAPE. Some OFFICE SUPPLIES and ARTS SUPPLIES lie scattered around the place, such as SCISSORS, and STRING. A line of MASKING TAPE divides the room, but not perfectly down the center, and someone has taken all of the items which have some kind of GOLD (be it paint or actual gold) and gathered them on one side of the room, including some PAINTINGS OF DUBIOUS VALUE, CANES with no hidden compartments, and a GOLDEN CAT STATUE.

Other USELESS ITEMS appear to be missing, but since the room was rearranged and things pushed around, you can't exactly tell what's been taken.

Is the Antiques Room (Billionaire's Club) divided PERFECTLY 50/50?
You examine the MASKING TAPE line. One side is clearly bigger, about 50% moreso, splitting the room into 2/3rds and 1/3rd.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Investigate the Fury Room. Look for any general changes, but look specifically for any missing or disturbed shotguns.
You look through the SURPRISINGLY NEAT rows of equipment on the wall, and discover a missing AXE, SLEDGEHAMMER, and SHOTGUN. There is a MYSTICAL MAGICAL SIGIL on the floor.

Vera Misham

Ace Artist
let's take a look at the golden cat statue in antiques. is it from the antique room? anything interesting about it?

while i'm here, i'll also formally ask Kammi to testify

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
let's take a look at the golden cat statue in antiques. is it from the antique room? anything interesting about it?
The GOLDEN CAT STATUE is slightly dented, but has detailed writings covering the base. They read:
"It's at least a C+!"
"It's at least a C+!"
"It's at least a C+!"
And so forth.

It's built like a Lucky Cat Statue, but is so heavy and welded that the arm is not able to actually move. You judge this as useless enough to originate from the ANTIQUES.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
And, you, esteemed, Persni, if you would share your testimony, it would be much appreciated. Only one as knowledgable as yourself could possibly hold the information to sole this case.
1595164248622.png

Why, thank you! So nice to see someone appreciating my work for once. This is a... fresh change of pace, yes.

Now, I must say I'm still getting my bearings around this place. I kept mostly within my own quarters, see. I wouldn't want to chance across some old acquaintances. I'm sure you all know why.

1595164867508.png

Once everything was in motion, I first decided to turn off the racket in the Nightclub. The thing has been blasting a most dreadful cacophony ever since I got here. Still, I appreciate the drinks they have there. Good for a quiet night, I presume!

1595166057855.png

I returned to my office, where I spent some time placing an order online. I have very special internet privileges! Once that's taken care of, I take stock in my new Jungle. It reminds me of the old days... I do appreciate the work the superiors put into this place. I start gathering up some berries and mushrooms in anticipation of my delivery. At this point, some newbie comes in. A Sayaka, I believe. She starts rummaging through the flora, and I let her.

I should clarify. The shits from my tenure in Archangel Solutions? Dead to me. Unless you've got some serious stock and twenty pages of apologetic prose, I do not want to see you. But the seven of you who were pleasant enough not to try and murder me, I am much more open to providing what I can. Sayaka is one of those people. So I let her take what she wants. Of course, it's weed. I suppose when we're away from the influence of the Angels, the devil's lettuce is permitted to grow here.

1595166025709.png

Once she's out, I start working on my own project, making a few boxes of mixed salads from the produce I gathered earlier. Beedle has the audacity to try and talk to me. Still, since he was so confident to let himself in to my room, I temporarily buried my misgivings and let him yap. He was gone soon enough after that.

1595166040996.png

I should say, I also heard two gunshots during the night. They were appropriately loud, but my guess would be that they both occurred on my floor.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

That’s right, you would want to hear the details of my night, correct? The information I have is valuable to all of you. I’ve spent enough of our time here giving it away for free. From here onwards, I’ll expect payment if you want me to offer my services. Thankfully, we don’t need to waste time, because the only one among you with any intelligence already paid me during the night.

What I received from Mr. Leichter was quite valuable, valuable enough to exchange for a testimonial. So, let’s begin.

Kanamoney’s Testimoney

I have no reason to hide this fact, so I’ll state it plainly now.

I attempted to murder one of you last night. Mr. Varrick is all too well aware of this. While I’ve complained in the past about those of you too focused on murdering, it’s a simple fact that I stood to gain greatly if I obtained the stocks and shares of a competitor.

I’ll return to those matters in a moment. It’s irrelevant to the death that did occur. I began in my new office, Office Number 5. I heard that at least one of you in Archangel Solutions had a genuine interest in business, so I went to meet with the unusual child named Tristan. It was surprising to find that he’s been possessed by other beings, but his possessors seem to be useful. It would be a waste of an opportunity not to negotiate with them. His possessors and I were able to reach a deal, a deal which doesn’t concern any of you. I also received five business cards…

It’s not a good look, to have five different representatives of a business each competing for attention. It creates the impression that the right hand doesn’t know what the left is doing, and it could result in valuable partners abandoning plans to work with you when they’re left unsure of who’s in charge.

With our meeting completed, I entered the Supplies room. I had it in mind to obtain a few materials that might be used for artistic purposes. As unusual as artists tend to be, it’s undeniable that those who make art have the potential to earn money. I can’t rely on Stan with his emotional stability declining, so I thought I might try a project myself.

From here, I proceed to the Film Studio through the hallway along the southwest wall. As I’m entering…

I hear a gunshot ring out. I assumed that with the children in Deimos no longer having access to their toys and the cowboy dead, we’d have no more issues with firearms misuse… Apparently, I was wrong. The idol, Mitake, was in here, but I couldn’t waste time finding out what such a person did in their personal time. She could be useful for marketing purposes, but she's too difficult to track down to make the time investment worthwhile. I pass through the Film Studio and pass through the Servers room. There was nothing of value in either room, though I could see the potential in making a Neo Hope Foundation film to sell to the public…

I’ll consider the matter further on another night. It would be too risky an investment alone, but perhaps if the film director Varrick would split the costs…

From the Servers room, I depart to speak to Miss Chanterelle. My experiences with Mr. Shades tells me that no CEO here should be underestimated, but it seems that Miss Chanterelle has the clearest mind and most potential out of all five executives present. With her assistance, I enter her office and step into the Jungle. I understand that the Archangels employees have a fondness for marijuana. It only makes sense to try and collect it before they can so that I have leverage over them. Miss Chanterelle is a gracious host I suspect she’ll make a valuable ally.

After collecting my marijuana, I proceeded to the Modelling Lab. I stated that I intended to murder tonight, and I needed materials from this room to do so. There’s no need for me to waste time and energy explaining exactly what I did.

With respect to the artist on Pixiv known as

I don’t intend to divulge details without additional payment, but they aren’t relevant to the case. I proceeded to the Karaoke Room and attempted to kill the first individual who stepped into the room! I have no problems that that individual happened to be Varrick. It would have been a successful plan and a difficult case… HOWEVER!

Varrick proved smarter than all but three others of you here, and had brought along protection! He shielded himself successfully from my attack, and my plans to kill this evening were ruined.

It was a frustrating moment, but unexpected events are common in business. If you aren’t able to adapt without dwelling on them, you’ll fall behind. With my murder plans no longer viable, I returned to floor 99 to accomplish my remaining goals for the evening. As I went back up the stairs, I heard an explosion go off behind me. At this point, I’m no longer surprised by the level of destruction in this building.

I proceed to Mr. Shades’ office, to discuss plans with my closest business partner in this building. Our conversation was pleasant, if unproductive. With nothing left to do, we proceeded to the Hot Tubs together, to make use of the freely available warm water and bathhouse milk.

Mr. Shades and I spent the remainder of our night in here, enjoying the free amenities. It was a more pleasant evening than my evening in the bathouse with Stan.

Testimoney Over

That’s everything I intend to say. I’m currently assessing the potential opportunities to make money that exist in this new office, but I’m finding that there aren’t as many as I had hoped. I’ll have to turn to alternative methods of making my time here worthwhile. If you want more information…

With respect to the original artist

I’ll require payment.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Bill is next to respond to a call for testimony.

1595181703456.png

Hey everyone. Thank you for showing interest in what I have to offer - I'm happy to help. It's a shame the catmaid had to die, but I feel a lot more comfortable processing this. It's... refreshing.

I... spent most of my night in my office, really. It was, slightly cursed? But still functional. A lot of people came and went, I assume to get through to the Firing Point or the Champions Room - I saw Ernest, Varrick, Lulu and Beedle, in that order - but none of them left with a shotgun. I assume that particular item came from the Fury Room instead.

I heard two muffled gunshots. Shortly after the second one, Ernest drags me out for an adventure, and I bring my tools. This led to the creation of the Advice Stall in the Hot Tubs. I can corroborate everything he said during that portion of the night. We left Monty behind.

Once we were done with the stall, I take a present of his back down to the busts in the Champions Room, where I swap out one of them for a piece of fine art.

Last edited:

Tressa Colzione

You got more than you bargained for!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

We accomplished most of our goals, and yet, I can't help but feel unfulfilled... Well, that's besides the point. The first time I did upon leaving my office was meet one of the business elites from Deimos, Sayaka Kanamori. Naturally, I presented all of my cards, in order to establish a bond of trust and friendship, as well as accomplishing another shared goal. But then...

Kanamori immediately walked away in the middle of my business pitch. I wasted my cards on her for nothing! The nerve! Bah. As she left down the west hallway, I went to the Nightclub. There, I soaked in the nightlife. If we had the right audience, I could convert this club to a moneymaking machine, given only three days! For now, though, I merely used my personal coffee grinder to ensure I had enough to power me through the rest of the night.

Gansley might be disappointed, but I've got no complaints! I started by looking at the supplies room. I wanted to see if I could tweak the settings, maybe make the hot tub a bit colder. I couldn't... but someone lubed up the floor! What a weirdo. Why would you do that? Anyhow, I walked through the hot tub room, and went to Sledge's office.

Sledge is a good guy! We flexed in greeting, and spent a bit of time tossing a football around. He's a pal. After that, I went into the fury room and saw Ran Mitake grabbing a sledgehammer. I've got some questions for you about that! But I had places to be, so I just went around to the North Hall and headed downstairs.[/i]

Sometimes I wonder what I could do with a full night rather than a fifth of one... well, I did manage to accomplish a few things. First, I went into the Great Hall, where I saw Beedle riding the elevator and Kersti already knocked out. Not a bad choice to eliminate from the night. A Scrooge costumed person and a Darkwing Duck costumed person were running around nonsensically.

I went into the Antiques room, where Raymond was already collapsed on the floor. I attempted to find a Duel Disk System to prove Kaiba's ideas were foolish, but all I found was a weak card launcher. What a shame. Walking into the Neochapel, I looked around but found nothing of note. On my way out, however... Raymond was still there. I believe he was already dead by the time I entered. The ? Block Stan, whoever that was, was investigating.

Hmph. My night would have gone better had I been able to decide everything myself... bah. Varrick left the Cafeteria as I entered, and that ridiculous Ducktales nonsense was still going on. I ordered five burgers from the cafeteria, one for each of us, while Beedle ate some noodles. Now they can't possibly complain I don't share!

When I went to Monty's office, Bill was not there. We had a good talk about friendship and keeping your allies close. I'd know all about that, unfortunately. I left, cutting back through an empty Cafeteria and an empty Great Hall to enter Karaoke for what Leichter wanted to do.

Every time! This blasted agreement that places me last ruins my ideas every time! All I wanted to do was assert dominance over Deimos by knocking out the first person I saw. And it was that little girl, Misham, too! But no, the other four used up all my stamina, and I couldn't even faze her! I spent most of my time waiting in there!

After that, I attempted to calm down in the library, and then in the virtual reality room, but it didn't work either way. What a waste of my part of the night! I believe I might need to renegotiate this contract!

Last edited:

Darkwing Duck

The terror that flaps in the night
Ah'm thinking this buyout could turn out to be a good thing, you know. A larger parent company means more money to funnel towards KamTech development, which means more money to funnel AWAY from Buff Hammer Co.

Cannae speak as to the quality of the other businessmen around here though, my interactions with 'em were nonexistent, because the first thing ah did with me night is go check up on dear Kammina. Hopefully the lass is alright, she's been through a lot. Luckily, she was, so ah went into her office and chatted a bit, asking her to unlock a doorway for someone who asked me for help. She said she was busy with work, so ah waited around for her to finish before she did the deed.

Someone knocked on the door to be let in during this, but I didnae let them in. If I have to wait, so do they. Bah.

She eventually unlocks the door, but looks right rattled afterwards, mashing on her keyboard and scanning the cameras. Ah stay with her for a bit, but decide I've got better places to be and leave for the Grand Hall. When ah get there though, well…

GLOMGOLD is… Dressed as me? And locked in bitter combat with DARKWING DUCK, who was waving around a blasted shotgun! On the floor is some big sticker, apparently out cold. Didnae know a sticker could even BE knocked out, but part of business are the lessons ye learn every day, ah suppose. Not wanting to get involved (and secretly hoping GLOMGOLD gets blasted to ribbons), ah scurry into the elevator as a gunshot goes off from the direction of the brawl and take it upstairs. Ah didn't do much upstairs though, just checked out the Server Room. Had some good luck with that back in Deimos so ah figured it would be worth another look.

When ah was done in there, I went back down to the first floor and went to the Billionaire's Club, which GLOMGOLD converted from the Antiques. He did a right poor job of it too, worst tape job I've seen since the time Launchpad tried to tape his cockpit back on.

Then he does something right and proper ballsy. He straight up PASSES ME THE BLOODY VICTIM'S CORPSE! He tells me he didn't do the deed and just wants him out of here, but I'd be a fool if ah touched the dead body of a murder victim, so I left Raymond on the floor. Anyway, we locked eyes and stared each other down for the rest of the night.

The only thing I noticed after that point was seeing DARKWING DUCK running from the Firing Point to the door to the hall from the corner of me eye. But ah didn't pay him much mind that time. Between the nephews and Launchpad, I'm frankly sick and tired of superhero media.

Grunkle Stan

King Bowser
Awards Committee
>wake up, go down the elevator with kersti, meet beedle in the grand hall
>go to cafeteria, raymond and i argue for a while.
>he eventually leaves, while i wait a bit longer for my stancakes. i see tom nook on the ladder apparently
>i go to the cutlery to grab some knives for the firing range, but i realize too late the range is closed. shit
>head to the costume room, pass by darkwing duck and glomgold dressed as scrooge chasing each other
>grab a sack and enter the charging room and stuff any electricity-related item into my sack
>enter the antiques room, where glomgold is dragging raymond’s body
>throw my sack out the firing point window
>head upstairs, notice a water trail leading into the waiting room with ran mitake in said room
>go to deimos office and apparently fall asleep out of apparent exhaustion

Last edited:

Beedle

WOW!
Poll Committee

Hello everyone, including these new friends! Before I begin, I must inform you that Beedle is busy right now and cannot give his testimony, so I, Beedle's Assistant, will have the pleasure of doing so. Now before any of you remark that I look rather similar to Beedle, you must realize that this only because we dress similarly. If I were to remove my helmet, you would see that my features are quite different. However, I prefer not to do so. Anyway, here is my-- er, Beedle's testimony:

He woke up and stepped out into the Grand Hall. While there, he saw Kersti and ? Block Stan. I noticed-- I mean Beedle told me that the latter was twitching strangely. Beedle then went over to Costumes. Frankly, I am not sure why he did this because he didn't seem to have any new clothing later, especially not any new headwear. He saw Vera Misham getting a cape and ribbon that looked rather nice. Or, Beedle thought it was nice at least, I didn't see it. Beedle then entered the Grand Hall in order to take the Elevator to 99F, noticing Kersti still loitering in there.

On 99F, Beedle waved hello to Tom Nook, who was entering the Elevator. Beedle is very personable, after all. He then went to the Fury Room to get an axe (noticing that a shotgun was already missing). Beedle does not like warfare, but he wisely understands that he may need to defend himself here. That kind of good sense is why you should be my-- er, our costumers! Beedle then went to the Meadow to frolic a bit. Oh, what a wonderful time! So many wondrous beetles were there! According to Beedle, that is! However, there was unfortunately a mutilated dead shrew mole under a bush. Who would do such a thing to the poor creature? Beedle then left the room and heard a rather unpleasant sound.

It was a loud explosive sound that others have told me is a "gunshot"! Er, they told Beedle who told me. Beedle then went to the Archangel Office to do some investigating, passing through the Balcony and West Hall as well as seeing Ran Mitake walk across the hall towards the Fury Room. Once in the Archangel's Office, Beedle looked around and splashed some holy water to try to activate something, but he tells me he didn't see anything interesting. He then started heading to Persni's Office to have a talk with her, seeing Mr. Fine entering the Nightclub on the way. You see, back in Hyrule, Beedle and I found many mushrooms that were quite profitable to sell and since Persni is the only one here with that commodity, we thought it would be good to see what she had. Oh and before you say you you only remember seeing Beedle in Hyrule and not me, that's because Beedle carried me in his pack most of the time! What a kind and trustworthy individual!

After this, I-- Beedle took the Elevator down to 98F, hearing yet another concerning "gunshot" noise. He saw the Five-for-the-price-of-One entering Antiques as well as Kersti knocked out on the Grand Hall floor. Beedle said Kersti must not have had a productive night. Speaking of non-productive, he also saw someone in a Scrooge outfit and someone in a Darkwing McDuck outfit chasing each other. That is rather strange behavior... Beedle then passed through the Cafeteria, noticing the rabbit picture was missing and replaced by a ladder as well as Mr. Fine and Bill chatting and carving potatoes together. Beedle then went through Monty's Office, seeing Monty and passing by Lulu. He then arrived at Champions and Crucibles to look around. He said that there was some interesting stuff here, but he didn't understand most of it as it seemed to be like the Sheikah magic objects. He then returned to the Cafeteria and ate some delicious noodles (or at least he says they're delicious), seeing Varrick with a rabbit come and go as well as the Five-in-One ordering five burgers. I wonder how their one body ate all that... Beedle then went to the Library (noticing that someone had been there), read a bit, and then went back to his office and told me about all this stuff! Oh, I just got word from Beedle that he is finished his business and ready to investigate! Well, it was nice meeting you all, but let me go over behind this wall so I can go back to the office and let Beedle take over! BYYYYYEEEE!

Ah, hello everyone! That was my assistant! I hope he did a good job of relaying the events of last night to you all. It's just that I'm so busy making a great experience for our costumers that I need a whole separate person to help me! Some say we look rather similar, but personally I don't see it. Oh well!

Last edited:

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Look around antiques. Are there any items that could have reasonably matched the head injury?
You rummage through the items noted in the ANTIQUES so far. Out of them all, the GOLDEN CAT STATUE is heavy enough to potentially cause injury.