Not open for further replies.

Goombuigi: The Movie

Muster the Goombas!
Poll Committee
Day 2 is here!

Day 2 info:
  • - find out more about New Donk City
    - earn money from jobs
    - figure out what's in the sewers (at night)
  • - Lamp (150 coins) - This item will improve the player's night visibility. Can be used to spot other players better.
    - Hammer (120 coins) - Can be used to stun other players and break through crates and other objects.
    - Fire Flower (200 coins) - Can be used to damage and burn objects, including stronger ones like bricks, which hammers cannot break.
    - Shield (250 coins) - Can be used to protect from enemies. Can withstand 10 hits.
    - Cat Suit (180 coins) - Can be used to climb up walls.
  • Job 1 - New Donker (Main Street Entrance) - Help find a New Donker's missing dog. Reward: 70 - 100 coins
    Job 2 - Gardener (Rooftop Garden) - Help to find a watering can. Reward: 80 - 120 coins
    Job 3 - Pauline (City Hall Plaza) - Help evacuate some New Donkers. Reward: 120 - 160 coins
    Job 4 - Sphynx (At Building 3) - Solve the Sphynx's three riddles. Reward: 40 - 80 coins
  • (in 24 hours)

Goombuigi: The Movie

Muster the Goombas!
Poll Committee
New Donker: Hello, sir, what would you like to order today?

- Lamp (150 coins) - This item will improve the player's night visibility. Can be used to spot other players better.
- Hammer (120 coins) - Can be used to stun other players and break through crates and other objects.
- Fire Flower (200 coins) - Can be used to damage and burn objects, including stronger ones like bricks, which hammers cannot break.
- Shield (250 coins) - Can be used to protect from enemies. Can withstand 10 hits.
- Cat Suit (180 coins) - Can be used to climb up walls.

The Green Knight

No, I'm not a Mandolorian.
"Hail!"

*Raises arm to shphyx*

"It has come to my knowledge thy hosts a battle of wits, I would like to accompany thee on thy journey"

Status
Not open for further replies.