Not open for further replies.

Goombuigi

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Day 2 is here!

Day 2 info:
  • - find out more about New Donk City
    - earn money from jobs
    - figure out what's in the sewers (at night)
  • - Lamp (150 coins) - This item will improve the player's night visibility. Can be used to spot other players better.
    - Hammer (120 coins) - Can be used to stun other players and break through crates and other objects.
    - Fire Flower (200 coins) - Can be used to damage and burn objects, including stronger ones like bricks, which hammers cannot break.
    - Shield (250 coins) - Can be used to protect from enemies. Can withstand 10 hits.
    - Cat Suit (180 coins) - Can be used to climb up walls.
  • Job 1 - New Donker (Main Street Entrance) - Help find a New Donker's missing dog. Reward: 70 - 100 coins
    Job 2 - Gardener (Rooftop Garden) - Help to find a watering can. Reward: 80 - 120 coins
    Job 3 - Pauline (City Hall Plaza) - Help evacuate some New Donkers. Reward: 120 - 160 coins
    Job 4 - Sphynx (At Building 3) - Solve the Sphynx's three riddles. Reward: 40 - 80 coins
  • (in 24 hours)

Goombuigi

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
New Donker: Hello, sir, what would you like to order today?

- Lamp (150 coins) - This item will improve the player's night visibility. Can be used to spot other players better.
- Hammer (120 coins) - Can be used to stun other players and break through crates and other objects.
- Fire Flower (200 coins) - Can be used to damage and burn objects, including stronger ones like bricks, which hammers cannot break.
- Shield (250 coins) - Can be used to protect from enemies. Can withstand 10 hits.
- Cat Suit (180 coins) - Can be used to climb up walls.

Knyght

Your soul is Mine!
"Hail!"

*Raises arm to shphyx*

"It has come to my knowledge thy hosts a battle of wits, I would like to accompany thee on thy journey"

Goombuigi

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Pauline: Fireworks are dangerous, and very harmful for the environment. Therefore, there won't be any tonight.

Goombuigi

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Well ... What do you think I should do about Game of Games now? With HEROMARIO gone, do you think that it's still worth it to finish the game?

Goombuigi

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
I'm not sure, but he said that possibly, yes.

Allright, I’ve been thinking about this for a long time. And I have decided to go through with it. For reasons.....I’m leaving....Possibly Forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.