Game of Games, Season II (RETIRED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goombuigi

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
(You tell me. It could be a newspaper, a gun, a pill, a hat, any number of things.)
There's only one way to check it out. Pull it from under the lamp!

*set’s bird feed on the thing as payment for Talkatoo’s help*
Go to Koopa Freerunning
You find the construction materials!
Koopa: Hi! I was wondering who these were for. Wanna race?

Goombuigi

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Uh, no kind sir. *Goes to construction site*
New Donker: Great job! Now, I need help building this building. Which order shall we build it in? Should I start with the floor, the walls, or the ceiling? And what about after that?
Put the floor, walls, and ceiling in the order they should be built in.

Goombuigi

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Go to store
New Donker: Ah, a new customer! What would you like to purchase, sir?

Coins: 220

- Lamp (150 coins) - This item will improve the player's night visibility. Can be used to spot other players better.
- Hammer (120 coins) - Can be used to stun other players and break through crates and other objects.
- Fire Flower (200 coins) - Can be used to damage and burn objects, including stronger ones like bricks, which hammers cannot break.
- Checkpoint Portal (200 coins) - Can Warp a player to any checkpoint on the map. Can only be use 5 times per day / night. One use includes warping to and from the portal.
- Super Shoes (80 coins) - Makes the player run faster.

(I lift the lamp and pull it out)
You found the hat!
New Donker: Thank you! Now, we must find the helicopter that I will be evacuating from. I don't know where it is though!
Where is the helicopter?

Goombuigi

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
New Donker: Weapons, you say? Well, the Fire Flower and the Hammer could be classified as weapons. The Hammer can break through crates and stun, and the Fire Flower can break through stronger barriers and damage enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.