Game of Games, Season II (RETIRED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goombuigi: The Movie

Muster the Goombas!
Poll Committee
Reminder that Day 0 ends in about 20 minutes, and Day 1 will begin shortly after. Power Flotzo hasn't checked in yet, so if he doesn't check in soon, he'll be eliminated from the game.

Last edited:

Blue

Plumbing my way into your hearts since 1985
Reminder that Day 0 ends in about 20 minutes, and Day 1 will begin shortly after. Power Flotzo hasn't checked in yet, so if he doesn't check in soon, he'll be eliminated from the game.
Power Flotzo has not come so as I warned in the sign-up post.
1593712988666.png
Me and da boys taken Power Flotzo out.
*I turn back into Silver Knight after they walk away*

Muster the Goombas!
Poll Committee
Day 0 has ended!
@Ran Mitake is the only participant that hasn't checked in yet. If he doesn't check in shortly, he will be eliminated.

Day 1 info:
  • - find out more about New Donk City
    - earn money from jobs
  • - Lamp (150 coins) - This item will improve the player's night visibility. Can be used to spot other players better.
    - Hammer (120 coins) - Can be used to stun other players and break through crates and other objects.
    - Fire Flower (200 coins) - Can be used to damage and burn objects, including stronger ones like bricks, which hammers cannot break.
    - Checkpoint Portal (200 coins) - Can Warp a player to any checkpoint on the map. Can only be use 5 times per day / night. One use includes warping to and from the portal.
    - Super Shoes (80 coins) - Makes the player run faster.
  • Job 1 - Construction Worker (Construction Site) - Help to build a support for a building. Reward: 100 - 150 coins (Note: Hammer may help.)
    Job 2 - Gardener (Rooftop Gardem) - Help to find a watering can. Reward: 80 - 120 coins
    Job 3 - Pauline (City Hall Plaza) - Help evacuate some New Donkers. Reward: 120 - 160 coins
    Job 4 - Café Worker (Outdoor Café) - Help to make a coffee. Reward: 40 - 70 coins
  • (in 24 hours)

BEWARE: Each player can only buy one of each item / do one of each job. However, multiple players can buy the same item / can do the same job. The reward offered for a job depends on the job's difficulty. A player can perform max. 2 jobs a day.

Last edited:

Muster the Goombas!
Poll Committee
(I'll help Pauline. I head off to find her)
Pauline: Good morning! How did you sleep? Good? Good. Say, you want to help evacuate some of the New Donkers? How very nice of you! First, go to one of the New Donkers. I think he's talking to some bird... He'll tell what he needs help with. Off you go!
Where is the New Donker located?

CONSTRUCTION TIME! *Mesa helps construction*
New Donk Worker: Well, you want to help with the construction, eh? First, get me some construction materials from the ... Oh, I forgot what place it was! I think that races are held there...
Where are the construction materials?

Blue

Plumbing my way into your hearts since 1985
Pauline: Good morning! How did you sleep? Good? Good. Say, you want to help evacuate some of the New Donkers? How very nice of you! First, go to one of the New Donkers. I think he's talking to some bird... He'll tell what he needs help with. Off you go!

New Donk Worker: Well, you want to help with the construction, eh? First, get me some construction materials from the ... Oh, I forgot what place it was! I think that races are held there...
Where are the construction materials?
Go to RC area

Prince Dreambert

Prince of Pi'illo's
(The park on the isolated rooftop to the north-east of the city where the remains of Mecha-Wiggler are located, correct?)

Muster the Goombas!
Poll Committee
(The park on the isolated rooftop to the north-east of the city where the remains of Mecha-Wiggler are located, correct?)
Correct. You go and see him.
New Donker: Oh, thank goodness you're here! I've been looking for my hat, but to no success! Can you go look for it? I think it's in the living room.
You examine the living room. There's a TV, a sofa, a table, three chairs, and a lamp.
Where is the hat?

Muster the Goombas!
Poll Committee
Pauline: Sorry, I don't have the construction materials.
You haven't found the materials yet. Use the worker's hint and study the map carefully.

Muster the Goombas!
Poll Committee
Talkatoo: Hey! Watch your language! I'm not helping you for that! ... Ok, fine. It's at the place where Koopas race. That better be enough for you! flies away

Prince Dreambert

Prince of Pi'illo's
Correct. You go and see him.
New Donker: Oh, thank goodness you're here! I've been looking for my hat, but to no success! Can you go look for it? I think it's in the living room.
You examine the living room. There's a TV, a sofa, a table, three chairs, and a lamp.
Where is the hat?
Me: Hat... hat? Hat hat hat hat hat… not the TV... could be in the sofa... (I check the lamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.