Mario/OC Chatroom Roleplay

Flora Bismarck

Going to be semi active for a while.
*J.D. Sumner turn on his mic and sings Farther Along*

Flora Bismarck

J.D. Sumner: Dammit May! Did you just activate my phone and Siri heard every word of my song?!

May Sumner: Sorry Dad!

*Angry Grandma enters the chat for the second time after losing Internet connection*

Angry Grandma: So Mr. Sumner. You daughter activated the Siri thing? Man I hate those fucking voice assistants. They are annoying! They are trying to control the world!

*J.D. Sumner types in a response*

J.D. Sumner: I never use voice assistants and my daughter has a penchant for activating the voice assistant on MY phone when she has her own!

Angry Grandma: My grandson does the exact same thing!

The Happy Mask Salesman

The sage of Hope
J.D. Sumner: Dammit May! Did you just activate my phone and Siri heard every word of my song?!

May Sumner: Sorry Dad!

*Angry Grandma enters the chat for the second time after losing Internet connection*

Angry Grandma: So Mr. Sumner. You daughter activated the Siri thing? Man I hate those fucking voice assistants. They are annoying! They are trying to control the world!

*J.D. Sumner types in a response*

J.D. Sumner: I never use voice assistants and my daughter has a penchant for activating the voice assistant on MY phone when she has her own!

Angry Grandma: My grandson does the exact same thing!
[Bot] Google: *Spams Ads*

Flora Bismarck

Angry Grandma: What are these fucking ads I hate these! What are they trying to mind control me?!

J.D. Sumner: Use adblock. It works like a charm.

Angry Grandma: I'll try it.

The Happy Mask Salesman

The sage of Hope
Angry Grandma: What are these fucking ads I hate these! What are they trying to mind control me?!

J.D. Sumner: Use adblock. It works like a charm.

Angry Grandma: I'll try it.
Google:
1595612167901.png

*Buys ad block and charges a dollar per use*
Google is kinda like the villain of the roleplay

Flora Bismarck

Angry Grandma: And google expects me to pay by the hour! That is corporate greed!

J.D. Sumner: The greed of Capitalism strikes again. Say want to come here in Russia where there is no capitalism and we don't use Google here either.

Angry Grandma: Sure!

*Angry Grandma moves in with J.D. Sumner and uses one of his computers with adblock and where the face of Google doesn't shine in Russia*

Angry Grandma: I defeated Google! Yay!

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Горчичный

Горчичный
where's a mod when you need one

Flora Bismarck

May Sumner: My father can be weird at times. And he is friends with that Angry Grandma person. The only time he doesn't rant on my TikTok videos is when I mention Angry Grandma.

Ray Trace

Горчичный
do you guys actually live in Russia because that doesnt sound like Russia to me

Flora Bismarck

Горчичный
do you guys actually live in Russia because that doesnt sound like Russia to me
May Sumner: We do, but people use Yandex. As far as I know it isn't capitalism What part of Russia do you hail from? We are from the city of
Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy near the Koryaksky volcano. Apparently Sarah wanted to settle here after her retirement from the police in the United States. She had to funds to move me and my father here.

Ray Trace

Горчичный
you should pay a visit to the valley of the geysers lol

Горчичный
im from ulyanovsk. big place. lots of tourists. beautiful volga river. hub for aircraft and auto industries. sounds like capitalism to me lol

Flora Bismarck

May Sumner: So we live on the opposite sides of Russia. At least you don't have two decade volcanoes near where you live.

Ray Trace

Горчичный
i would live next to a volcano lmao

Flora Bismarck

Горчичный
i would live next to a volcano lmao
J.D. Sumner: Those two volcanoes can destroy the town. It is that dangerous. Living near an active volcano is risky business. I mean look at the 1902 eruption of Mount Pelée. It erupted and they said out of the 30,000 people in the city of Saint-Pierre at the time, only two people survived. A guy in a jail cell and a person living on the outskirts of town. Well the same thing could happen to my Russian town.