Mario/OC Chatroom Roleplay

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Dude, don't bump dead roleplays just to declare they're dead.

EDIT: I was responding to a deleted post. Still, don't do this guys. If there's a roleplay that hasn't been played in a while, don't bump it to say that it's dead.

Last edited:

Ray Trace

Горчичный
lol i thought everyone here got eaten by a monster or something

Ray Trace

Горчичный
i didn't get enough sleep last night so i feel like doodoo. this summer's been blistering hot so far, ima late riser so mornings tend to get warm.

MightyMario

Bow before my mightiness!
Горчичный
i didn't get enough sleep last night so i feel like doodoo. this summer's been blistering hot so far, ima late riser so mornings tend to get warm.
MightyMario: I go to bed at 8:00. That way I am well rested and ready for the day!

Ray Trace

Горчичный
lol i just go to sleep whenever i feel like it. i think 2:00 am is normal amiright

Flora Bismarck

Going to be semi active for a while.
*J.D. Sumner is heard yelling in his mic*

J.D. Sumner: MAY, QUIT USING ME AS A SCAPEGOAT FOR YOUR DUMB TIKTOK VIDEOS! I WISH FOR YOU TO STOP! Oh wait voice chat is on, I forgot to turn it off.

*J.D. Sumner types in an apology*

J.D. Sumner: Sorry, I thought I had it off, sorry for you to hear that guys.

Flora Bismarck

J.D. Sumner: At least I use adblock and disable cookie tracking AND use a VPN. I can be safe. No bots can collect ad revenue from me. Oh the greed of companies.

Ray Trace

Горчичный
lol was that someone shouting about something earlier

Горчичный
wtf

Flora Bismarck

J.D. Sumner: That would be me. My daughter always wants me to be in her TikToks and she goes under the name May_Sumner_Official two thirds of her TikToks involves me and I get really angry as I don't like the platform. When she said she got verified I got really angry and then she became famous due to my ranting about not wanting to be on TikTok!

Ray Trace

Горчичный
you should just give up and embrace yourself as the angry man who made his daugher famous on titok. you should be proud of yourseldf

Flora Bismarck

J.D. Sumner: Well I am like another user called Angry_Grandma on TikTok. She doesn't like being famous due to her grandson. They are saying that I am the male counterpart of Angry Grandma.

Angry Grandma: Did someone mention TikTok? The things youngsters do to prank us old folks to make us famous when we don't want to.

Ray Trace

Горчичный
whats so bad about being famous? i guess old people dont like bein famous.

Горчичный
is that a stupid godforsaken crab i hear omg i hate crabs

Flora Bismarck

J.D. Sumner: I love crabs. And the ways you cook them, basically endless.

Ray Trace

Горчичный
nah i love eating crabs

Горчичный
in fact i eat them to show them how much i hate them

Flora Bismarck

J.D. Sumner: Why all the crab hate?

Flora Bismarck

J.D. Sumner: And that is the only reason why you hate crabs? What is the meat in the claws hard to get out?