The Character In Your Profile Is Posting On Here!

Рождественский Рэй Трейс

The Protector Who Gets The Most Presents
Wiki Patroller
Fry: Why is this tape so mad? Did it lose it's cat?
*The Tape balefully stared at Fry. Tapes don't own cats. Why would they? Cats are destructive animals.*

Sweetie Belle: Agh! I can hardly watch!
*A talking horse isn't the strangest thing the Tape has seen, frankly.*

(Toy Freddy pushes the Tape Dispenser into a ring)
*The Tape resists to get pushed by this robot. If it wanted to be in another location, it would want to be there. It wanted to get this purple mushroom off its fixer for all things paper. Why did that purple mushroom get stuck on its fixer anyway? It didn't seem to come off no matter how hard it slammed against the ground. Maybe these purple mushroom things are stupid.*

Captain Goomba: That tape doesn't look very friendly at all. Is it enchanted in some way?
*The Tape had one duty: to defend something under King Olly's orders. It didn't see itself as not friendly but then again, it didn't really care much for the feelings of others to begin with. It didn't really know how to be friendly.*

(Toy Freddy lines up the ring)
(Toy Freddy jumps on the Tape Dispenser)
*The Tape didn't anticipate that and took damage. It was angered. First, that character pushed it and now jumped on it? That guy deserves some payback. A sticky payback.*

Zoot Suit Daffy

Cucaracha!
*The Tape balefully stared at Fry. Tapes don't own cats. Why would they? Cats are destructive animals.*

*A talking horse isn't the strangest thing the Tape has seen, frankly.*

*The Tape resists to get pushed by this robot. If it wanted to be in another location, it would want to be there. It wanted to get this purple mushroom off its fixer for all things paper. Why did that purple mushroom get stuck on its fixer anyway? It didn't seem to come off no matter how hard it slammed against the ground. Maybe these purple mushroom things are stupid.*

*The Tape had one duty: to defend something under King Olly's orders. It didn't see itself as not friendly but then again, it didn't really care much for the feelings of others to begin with. It didn't really know how to be friendly.*

*The Tape didn't anticipate that and took damage. It was angered. First, that character pushed it and now jumped on it? That guy deserves some payback. A sticky payback.*
(Toy Freddy used his mic to roll up the tape)

Рождественский Рэй Трейс

Wiki Patroller
(Toy Freddy used his mic to roll up the tape)
*The Tape snatched the mic away from Toy Freddy's hand and threw it away. The only thing it likes are tape jokes. It has little time for any other brand of humor.*

"Leaping Lasagna! What is that thing?"
*The Tape groaned, if it could. Great. Another mustached plumber man in red with a ridiculous-looking nose. It had frankly enough of those in its lifetime.*

Zoot Suit Daffy

Cucaracha!
*The Tape snatched the mic away from Toy Freddy's hand and threw it away. The only thing it likes are tape jokes. It has little time for any other brand of humor.*

*The Tape groaned, if it could. Great. Another mustached plumber man in red with a ridiculous-looking nose. It had frankly enough of those in its lifetime.*
Toy Freddy: Be sure to “tape” my favorite cartoons.

Рождественский Рэй Трейс

Wiki Patroller
"It's blocking the way to the store! How can I get spaghetti NOW?!"
*Spaghetti? Well at least the strands of noodles look like tape. It looked disgusting. The Tape would never understand "eating". Why do these creatures need to put things inside their body anyway?*

Toy Freddy: Be sure to “tape” my favorite cartoons.
*The Tape liked the joke. Unfortunately, it was a giant tape dispenser, and those aren't known to show their emotional state.*

Zoot Suit Daffy

Cucaracha!
*Spaghetti? Well at least the strands of noodles look like tape. It looked disgusting. The Tape would never understand "eating". Why do these creatures need to put things inside their body anyway?*

*The Tape liked the joke. Unfortunately, it was a giant tape dispenser, and those aren't known to show their emotional state.*
Toy Freddy: (jumps on the tape dispenser again)

Рождественский Рэй Трейс

Wiki Patroller
"Excuse me, Tape, could 'cha please move?"
*The Tape had one job. It was to guard something in the store under King Olly's orders. It was not going to break that because a fat plumber man wanted spaghetti. No way.*

Toy Freddy: (jumps on the tape dispenser again)
*The Tape retaliated by extending its tape in an attempt to grab Toy Freddy. This time, it knew what was coming and reacted accordingly.*

Рождественский Рэй Трейс

Wiki Patroller
"Ugh. Looks like I'm gonna have to do this the hard way."

*He grabs a star*

"Starman, star bright! Gimme pasta power! Gimme pasta might!"

*Mario transforms into... SUPER MARIO!*

"Looks like things are about to get ugly!"
*Why was every plumber man such a hostile thing and not someone who would just let Tape do its duty?*

*Attacks the tape*
*Tape gets hit by the blast, and shoots out a sticky tape projectile in retaliation. Now things are getting heated up.*

KPyall

Goomba
Rachel the girl (who's my OC) on my profile pic: Hi guys! I'm Rachel from the International Association of Mad Scientists Who Don't Do Anything. IAMSWDDA for short.

KPyall

Goomba
I have a boyfriend named Dr. Donkey. He's a human with a donkey head. And I also see the madman of the gang, Dr. Frankentoots. Despite our name, we literally do something. We make inventions, mutate things, and have implied loafing.
Rachel, Dr. Donkey, and Dr. Frankentoots are also my OCs. Rachel's last name is Brookes.