Mario Awards Killing Game 4 - Voting Thread

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
##Vote: Scrooge McDuck
Seems to be a fair amount of evidence that points in his direction at the moment.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
##Vote: Darkwing Duck (Scrooge)

So the duck was the duck all along. I never saw it coming!

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Case 7 voting for Neo Hope Foundation has now commenced. Please vote for your chosen player in GOLD, using the format ##Vote: <player>.

Beedle

WOW!
Poll Committee
Oh my, last minute turns! Is this an Ace Attorney game?

#Vote: Tom Nook

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
##Vote: Lulu
I didn't perform the murder, and Lulu also seems fairly suspicious.

Deimos

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff
Case 8 voting for Neo Hope Foundation has now commenced. Please vote for your chosen player in GOLD, using the format ##Vote: <player>.

Deimos

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Core 'Shroom Staff
Case [?] voting for Neo Hope Foundation has now commenced. Please vote for your chosen player in GOLD, using the format ##Vote: <player>.

Tressa Colzione

You got more than you bargained for!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
##Vote: BIG CHANGES

Technically, we all killed the victim, directly.

However, the timeline interference was very clear. Every kill only happened here because we were shifted into a timeline where we killed the Man with the Deer Mask, and we were all somewhat under the influence of something else. Everyone mentioned they killed without thinking, without control.

Who's in control of all this? Who set it up? Who arranged for this victim to be deposited?

Big Changes. So that's my vote.

Last edited:

Beedle

WOW!
Poll Committee
I believe it is time to end this man's tyranny.

##Vote: BIG CHANGES

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee

You know what, you rabbit punk?! I blame you for all of this! Sayaka, my humiliation, all the death and despair... no more, pal! They say not to cry over spilled milk, but... it's okay just this one time.

I'm
voting for Big Changes!

Hah! It's about time we all agreed on something. Taking care of all the life here taught me something valuable... there's always someone more powerful than you, and more often than not, they don't deserve to be!

I'm putting in a vote for Big Changes.

(Hey, I wanted to start the votes!) That asshole on the screen has no right to control us! I'm not the Kammi that signed onto your contract - I'm the one who's going to break it down! Let's do this, everyone.

Come on, let's vote for Big Changes!

Hurrumph! I'm surprised you didn't need brainy Bill to crack this one open for you! I don't want to live here any more. I'm tired of death. I want to be free! As long as we're doing it together, nothing will stop us! You're right, Monty - let's do this.

That makes two more votes for Big Changes!

Last edited: