Brawl Stars Sign-ups!

Birthday Magolor04726

I'm not here right now... I'll be back in a bit.
Summer of Monsters (2).png

(Duh duh duh dah! Duh duh duh!)

Hello, hello, to all my wonderful Brawlers! You may be wondering what's up with the inactivity here, so I'm going to give a small update.

The Summer of Monsters update was released in-game last month, and I've been playing the game a lot. In terms of the RP here, that means I've got more content for you guys! More skins, like King Crab Tick, a new mode called Hot Zone, a remodel for Crow (he looks totally epic now), and a brand new Brawler: Surge, the Protector! (You can find pics in the OG post. Look under the Fighters and Assassins) Normally, I would keep this running now that I have this info, but we seem a little lacking in volunteers. I understand this may be due to the KG (not that that's bad), so I'm putting this on hold until the current game is over. Check out the new content, and I'll see you later!

-Mags.

Prof. Toad

Origami King has good music. Prove me wrong.
Big fan of BS here, would like to know when this is starting up again?

Birthday Magolor04726

(Me internally) YESSSSSS! ANOTHER BRAWL STARS FAN!!!

Ahem. When the current KG ends, I’ll fire it back up. I started an identical thread in another forums, so sometimes (OK, most of the time.) I’ll have you guys facing off with people from there, should they sign up. For example, the current event is Gem Grab, so if three people here sign up, and three people there sign up, I’ll have the two teams duke it out.

(Also, I agree. TOK has great music)

Prof. Toad

I will be Mortis, Bringer of Doom!!!! (with coiled snake and survival shovel if star powers and gadgets are allowed)

Birthday Magolor04726

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!
From now on, Star Powers will be in play! Every character has two and can use one per game. They have permanent effects on the game, like Band-Aid for Shelly will heal her a certain amount should she fall below a certain amount. (Although this has to charge, so you aren't immortal) So, @Ran Mitake, if you're still interested, I'll need you to choose a Star Power for your character. (A while ago, I randomly assigned you Bea, but you can change it if you like)

Prof. Toad

So, Star Powers but no Gadgets? Just to Clarify.