Brawl Stars Sign-ups!

Prince Dreambert

Prince of Pi'illo's
Gonna give you guys a few tips:
  • If you see a Shelly with her Super, RUN.
  • Always, always, ALWAYS check the bush by shooting into it. You never know if there's a Bull in there.
  • If you're running away from someone, run zig-zag.
  • Camping only works if you're in a bush.
  • It's not always worth it to go for the power cube. (Say, for example, there's one in a large bush. BE CAREFUL. It could be a trap.)
  • If you're playing as Bo, try placing your Super mines around a box.
  • If you're playing 8-Bit, ALWAYS put your turret behind a wall while still in reach of you, UNLESS you have really low health. Then you use it as a barrier.
  • Have fun!

Prince Dreambert

Prince of Pi'illo's
You know, in all honesty, I have another thread on the Zelda Dungeons that's identical to this. Should anyone sign-up, you'll actually be pitted against players from the Dungeons in addition to whoever signs up here. (I'm the only person on the Boards AND the Dungeons who's actually played this game, so you won't be going up against seasoned pros or anything)

Prince Dreambert

Prince of Pi'illo's
Congratulations to @Goombuigi for winning our very first Brawl Stars Tourney! Sign-ups for the next match are now open! If Goombuigi wants, he can pick the next event for winning, but if not, I'm open to suggestions.
(Here's your trophy Goombuigi.)
Trophy.png

Come on, admit it! That was fun to play/watch. I know I had fun commentating! Sign-up for the next game!