Community Awards Dossier - 2020

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Hello, all you readers of The 'Shroom and members of the community! Due to a quirk of the calendar this year, the Awards polls have opened up a week earlier than this month's issue of The 'Shroom. For this reason, I want to draw your attention to the Community Awards Polls, which are ostensibly located in the Community Dossier in issue 159 of The 'Shroom.

The Core Staff and the Awards Committee have worked hard to produce a document to help inform your votes for this year's Community Awards, so please make use of it, and please, make sure you vote as your way of recognizing the contributions of this community's many members.

Please click here to be taken to the Community Dossier for 2020's Community Awards polls

Remember, you can vote once a week, and, since some nominees have opted to use sections that are set to appear in issue 159 of The 'Shroom as examples, I highly encourage you to return next week when the issue releases to see their examples and cast another vote!

Please cast your votes, and remember to vote in the Mario and Fail awards on the anniversary page on the Wiki, as well!

Berkut

The Rigelian Emperor's nephew
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Looking at Community Awards Dossier

I'm pretty sure we are currently teasing your curiosity, right? Hmm, how can I explain this new event in the best possible way. Oh! I got it. Well...
be sure to read issue 159 of The 'Shroom to find out! Mwahaha! I got you, didn't I?

So, for the time being, I will be on clean-up duty in Fun Stuff. My revolution for better treatment of the writers didn't end up the way I wanted, since nobody followed me (those traitors!), so I've been forced to clean-up the mess I did there (like I don't have enough to take care of already).

Anyway, be sure to vote everywhere you can (especially for the guy named Ninja Squid), and come back for issue 159!

Now, let's go clean that Fun Stuff office...

Birthday Magolor04726

I'm not here right now... I'll be back in a bit.
I'm not expecting to win anything, since I've only been around for four months... Would appreciate it if you vote for me though! Hey, tell you what! If you vote for me, you get Paper Mario: The Origami King for free! Mags, that won't work with your budget. -Mom. are an awesome person!

Vote Magolor! -Magolor04726.

Who? -Random guy on the street.

Of course I'll vote for you! -Me.

Sweetie, I need you to take out the trash and clean your room before you get on your Wiki Boards. -Magolor's mom.

Of course I'll vote for... whatever this is. -Grunkle Stan.
Vote for me!

Waiting in eager anticipation, Magolor04726, Voter of Extremeness.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Don't really care about it because I'm not part of the wiki staff.
It costs $0 a day to keep this opinion to yourself. You also don't need to be a member of wiki staff to have a stake in this community; a majority of the polls are about The 'Shroom, and if you read it, your opinion counts. If none of this applies to you then you literally don't need to make this comment at all.

Tfw you started the RP trend but you’re not in
All of our poll discussions were/are public, as well as any suggestions we take. In which area do you feel like you were excluded from?

Also everyone vote vote VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Currently I don't think freeform forum roleplaying exactly fits into what the C3 Favorite Artist award covers, but you are free to make your case as it could influence write-in votes as well as a change for next year's polls.