Mario Awards Killing Game 4: Archangel Solutions - End: And Builds A Heaven In Hell’s Despair

Tressa Colzione

You got more than you bargained for!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
I'd like to check that door and everything right outside of it for anything that looks weird!

Also, unbolt that air vent and see if there's actually anything going on there.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Present the things that I have, and also ask Monty if he saw anyone lingering on the Walkway between his chat with the Big Five and heading back into Production.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I'd like to check that door and everything right outside of it for anything that looks weird!

Also, unbolt that air vent and see if there's actually anything going on there.
Nothing weird on or around Monty's office door. It looks a bit like a door, at certain angles (all of them).
Monty can't reach the air vent! It's not that he's short, but that thing is just too far up, being attached to the ceiling. It's functionally inaccessible.

Show what stuff I have.
You empty out the contents of your pockets. As well as a mountaineering outfit you're wearing, we've got a marker, a takeaway coffee cup with 'Lakituthequick' written on it, a small strip of metal, and some spare coffee beans.

I'll show off all of my cool shit!
You've got a coffee grinder, 5 business cards, and some fancy pens!

Present the things that I have, and also ask Monty if he saw anyone lingering on the Walkway between his chat with the Big Five and heading back into Production.
You empty out your satchel. You have another satchel inside it, with eye holes! You're also wearing a beekeeper hat and leather gloves.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Voting Tally - Case 2
Lakituthequick (10) -
Luigi64DD, Raregold, Superchao, MrConcreteDonkey, BBQ Turtle, Goombuigi, Hearts, Lakituthequick
BBQ Turtle (1) - Shoey
Luigi64DD (1) - Shygul
No vote (1) - YoshiFlutterJump

In the after-afterparty of Ernest Fine's wonderful evening, drinks were shared amongst all as the group scratched their bug-ridden heads to try and determine today's culprit. The corpse had been taken for a ride, being dragged from room to room, fed to bugs, and dumped in the Event Room while employees tried to take potshots at her with knives. As the red-drenched sun set in the distant horizon, people began to furrow their slightly drunken brows in the direction of one Tom Nook. But just as the vote countdown began to trickle towards zero, a certain train of thought led to pressure amounting on QuickBot.

"OPTIONS AMOUNTED TO ZERO. EMERGENCY CONTINGENCY ACTIVATED."
QuickBot grabbed the Walkway railings and pulled himself up all the way from the lower floor! He then grabbed the chandelier and swung off it, heading straight for the Elevator. He punches in the button for the Ground Floor, but before the elevator doors shut, a small alarm noise sounds on his watch and a certain poison enters his system...

The EXECUTION VISION has started. QuickBot is back in the ring, facing long-limbed fighters one after another. All of his training and machine learning is finally paying off! With a flurry of punches, he takes out Spring Man, Twintelle, that mummy guy, and all manners of people with a certain elasticity to their arms. The bodies hit the floor as QuickBot proceeds to execute his perfectly calculated victory dance, amassed from thousands of hours of research. The title is his. He has won the ARMS Grand Prix.

Suddenly, from the heavens descends a small letter, stamped with a red wax seal. It's clear to any spectator what this is. The ultimate reward for those in the fighting world, a chance to spar with the greatest, and only given to those worthy of fame.

An invitation to Super Smash Bros.! This is his way out of this wretched building and into the big boy leagues. QuickBot doesn't even need to wait for the delicate paper to flutter down. With a stretch of his spring-like animatronic arms, he swipes the letter out of the sky. Finally! On the front, it reads:

A CORDIAL INVITATION FOR MIN-MIN
-SAKURAI

No. This can't be happening. There must be a mistake! QuickBot sinks to its procedurally generated knees as his head whips around to try and take out Min-Min before she has the chance to get the letter. Unfortunately, she has other ideas. With a swift kick and a dragon-lazer blast, she effortlessly dispatches of QuickBot and grabs the letter from his fist. A group of Nintendo staff approach the commotion to offer congratulations to her.

"You want to use that robot for anything? We're doing a lot of cameos in your final smash, he might have a place there-"
"Nah. Throw him in the disposal. I know a gal who could make use of his parts."

As QuickBot descends into the deep pits of the metal crusher, his parts to be surely repurposed for noodle factory usage, one thought enters his neural network that he was never trained to comprehend.

Failure.

Outside of QuickBot's mindscape, he has a robo-seizure and collapses in the Elevator, dead.

Lakituthequick was executed! He was Springtron, the Ultimate Heavyweight!

You were all correct. Only just, though!

It is now Night 3! You all hear a rumbling coming from Office 7. Oh fuck, not again.
The bugs have had enough of this business. They form a massive swarm and... fly out of the window. Bug night is no more. Everyone can rest now.

You have until 10pm BST, June 24 to submit night actions. That's about 50 hours from now.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee

Attention, all Archangel Solutions employees! A body has been discovered.
SHYGUL HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD IN THE EVENT ROOM.

After recovering her bracelet, it appears Shygul was...

An Archangel File has been provided. Its contents appear to be mostly redacted.

ARCHANGEL FILE - CASE 3
- The victim's body has gone through a lot. Some bones look to be broken, and the victim has suffered from some kind of poisoning following a triggering of her Forbidden Action.
- The victim is lying face down in the south half of the Event Room, not far from the fountain. Again.
- The victim is partially dissolved and partially scalded.

OTHER CHANGES:
- There seem to have been a number of explosions in Exhibits.
- The kitchen and pantry are finally fully accessible. No more webs!
- The Failure Room is now even more of a Failure, having been completely ruined.

It is now Day 3!

You have 48 hours starting from to investigate this case.

DAY TRADING HAS NOW COMMENCED - AVAILABLE SHARES - ARCHANGEL

BUFF
BUFF HAMMER CO.
CEO: Sledge Shades
MOREL
Morel
CEO: Persnicki T. Chanterelle
KAMT
KamTech
CEO: Kammina Koopa
MBWC
Monty Bill Weapons

CEO: Montgomery and Williams

Day 3 concludesDay 3 Incentive

All players who voted correctly will be able to collectively choose a member of Archangel Solutions to swap out with a player from Deimos Matrix Corp.

Tressa Colzione

Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Finally! It feels like Crump had the body for over a week!

I'm Johnson. As the legal expert of our former company, I'm the perfect man for this job. Expect a much more impressive performance this time around.

To start with, the basics of the case here. Investigate both the corpse and the crime scene.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Normal.png

Well, well, it seems we have another murder case to solve! I hope it goes a little more smoothly than our last one, all that finger-pointing in my direction was quite stressful. I decided to go for a bit of a quieter night tonight to calm down a bit, but I did see a few things that might help us solve the case, yes, yes!

I started off in my office, where I left my beekeeping hat and gloves before setting off to the café. Along the way, I spotted Beedle making his way across the Event Room, and the Big Five up on the Walkway above. In the café, I picked up a couple of mugs for my office- I do like to have a drink while I'm working, and after what happened on the first night I wouldn't want to risk going to that area any more than I need to. Shoey was in there having a drink once again- I'm sure Brewster would love a customer like them! I headed back out into the Event Room, where I saw UwU Master chasing the Big Five up on the walkway- strangely enough, doing so on all fours. Es was also in the Event Room was watching what was going on as well. I then headed up the stairs by the trophies.

Scared.png

I had quite the shock when I arrived on the Walkway though! I made it partway across before UwU Master started chasing me, and even weirder, their mouth was foaming too! Fortunately, I've escaped from quite a few persistent wasps over the years, so I managed to get into the Production room before things could get any worse.

Normal.png

I then headed into the Design room, as the mugs I had picked up were a little bland, so I wanted to spruce them up a bit. As I was out of customisation kits, I used the paints and kiln in the rooms to redecorate the mugs. I did see Bill sat outside the door of his office while I was in there, I think he and Monty are upping their security after what happened last night. He did say hello, but he didn't want to chat- I guess he must have been focussed on staying alert, yes, yes!

After I had finished drying my mugs, I headed back out onto the Walkway, seeing Beedle on the other side as I came out, and the Big Five and Es in the Event Room below looking at the body. I made my way back down the stairs, seeing the Big Five heading towards the west hall and Beedle upstairs making his way towards the Assistant's office. I headed back to my office to finally get some work done on my desk, which I did until I went to sleep.

Now, I also have a number of investigations that I would like to submit while I'm here. Firstly, is there any water or things that would suggest there was a trace of water there around the body, such as splash marks on the floor? The case file mentions that the victim has suffered some kind of poisoning from their forbidden action being triggered, is it possible to ask Persnicki T. to try to identify the poison and see if it's one that has specifically come from the watch? And finally, is it possible to check that the bones are definitely broken in some way, and maybe find out which ones specifically, hm?

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Well, tonight I made a heavy focus on finding out some of the lore behind this here company. My results have been... fairly mixed, but I've definitely learnt something new. I feel closer than ever to finding out the secret of this company, and finding my cousin, popular author Ernest Cline.

So! Firstly, I briskly run over to the elevator to loot the corpse of Lakituthequick. Turns out Five Guys and Beedle had the same idea, but I'm quick enough to nab a cool, sweet Proton Key! Oh, and don't even think about trying to steal it from me - I've hidden it in a very safe place where nobody else can get to it.

Beedle departs, embarassed. Normally I would've taken the opportunity to beat him up, but running over to LTQ's body left me tired, and detaching the key took a lot of strength, so our rematch has to wait yet another night. He goes off in the direction of the Design Room, and I head off to the Camera Equipment - though not before spotting Mr. Nook downstairs heading to Café Uriel. Once I grab a camera, I return downstairs to the Event Room, spotting the late UWU Master chasing YoshiFlutterJump on the walkway, and head to the Lounge to grab a little bit of rum for later - and to take back my radio!

On the way out, I spot just the guy I've been hoping to run into - Monty. I grill him for info on the CEO, and he suggests we - and anyone else he finds - meet in the CEO's room later to discuss. I also ask him to bring Shoey along, because I had initially planned to knock him out in the café and drag him along with me, but it seems Monty had that covered!

I also wanted to break into the ??? Room and perhaps the Crucifixion tonight, so I asked Monty for a spot of help with the former. He agrees and heads for Exhibits. Meanwhile, I go to the Toilets that back onto the latter, and just start tearing the room apart completely! I'm ripping mirrors off the walls, flushing all the toilets, looking for hidden panels - but nothing comes up! I then head upstairs in the elevator to check out the Failure Room but... looks like somebody else already had the same idea. I guess nothing came up here, too.

I head towards the Garbage stairs on the walkway, spotting Persniki T. in the Event Room, heading to Café Uriel... oh, and the deceased UWU Master. Rest in, uhhhh, peace. And... y'know, all that. Anyway, I find Monty in Exhibits and he hands me a grenade. And what happens next? Well, I couldn't believe my beautiful, gorgeous eyes! We duck for cover as if it's about to explode, but then - an angelic choir bursts into song, much like the one that plays in my head every time I look at myself in the mirror, and a bright glow fills the room! The grenade has vanished, and I still have NO IDEA what's in that room! I'm not sure if somebody else tried tonight, if people heard multiple explosions (or even any at all).

I then head to the Computer Room to try and find some leads there, particularly what the late Mr. Sahdmadhi was looking into two nights ago. Well, there's no public internet access, but I find out the following. Whoever uploaded these files was OBSESSED with Archangels, like there's all sorts of information here on... I can't remember their names. Daniel? Nathaniel? Sataniel? There's also some... "fan fiction" here where they all "cross over"? I don't know, large-scale crossover fiction has never really been my thing. Turns out the founder was big on this stuff, and eventually came around to believing HE was an Archangel himself, and even gave himself some weird name, 'Thamiel'. Nobody knows where the guy is, apparently he disappeared a long time ago.

Here's me at the computer, which I normally use for online dating. I realise I'm late for the meeting, so I hurry to the meeting we set up at the CEO's Room, as I enter with Mr. Big Five, Monty and Bill and YoshiFlutterJump. Shoey, Beedle and Persniki T. are already inside. I pour out drinks for everyone, and we have a long chat about the founder, which... you know what, I'm sure one of the others can explain that for you. It's enlightening stuff, and a lot of it does connect to what I found in the Computer Room, but I have been going on for a while!

Anyway, Persniki T. and Monty and Bill left eventually, and the rest of us fell asleep there and then.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Investigate both the corpse and the crime scene.
Shygul's body has suffered from several injuries. The lower back of her body has partially dissolved, a number of bones are broken, and the areas around the dissolution seem to have also scalded. Not to mention the effects of the FA poison, which has made her left eye turn blotted and red, and has turned the colour of her flesh dark and grey on the left half of her body.

The Event Room seems to be unchanged. In Case 2, Zange's body lay south of the fountain; her body has now disappeared. Shygul's body lies remarkably close to that spot, and has bled a tiny bit. Some drool has pooled from Shygul's mouth.

Firstly, is there any water or things that would suggest there was a trace of water there around the body, such as splash marks on the floor? The case file mentions that the victim has suffered some kind of poisoning from their forbidden action being triggered, is it possible to ask Persnicki T. to try to identify the poison and see if it's one that has specifically come from the watch? And finally, is it possible to check that the bones are definitely broken in some way, and maybe find out which ones specifically, hm?
There aren't any splashes of water on or around the body.

You find Persniki T. in the Garden, and ask her for some help.

1593531695837.png

Another one dead? Must you once more come wailing on my doorstep for m-m-medical advwice?

Persni pats down the body and prods at various limbs, before taking a sample of the blood.

1593532117864.png

It's definitely my work. The poison was injected by the watch after it detected her FA being triggered. Look at all those little blotches of death spreading across her left half. I'm proud, I really am.

I am truly flattered that you consider me to be a bone scientist, but I can't help you that much. It looks like the skull and neck have cracked, and the ribs have suffered a little bit of trauma too.

You want my testimony? Tough shit. I'm busy.

Varrick

Here to do the Thing
West in peace UwU Master...we hawdwy knew ye!!

Ahem.

I woke up in the Pool and left immediately. From the Walkway, I peeped down and spotted Es, Paper Goomba, YoshiFlutterJump, and the late UwU Master walking around the Event Room. The Big Five, Ernest Fine, and Beedle were also down there, lining up to take the elevator. As I made my way to the Design Room, I also passed Monty on the walkway and gave the fellow a nod. As I picked up some lights from the Design Room, his partner Bill was stationed outside their door, watching my every move. Looks like they've tightened security a bit since last night.

When I had what I needed, I left and passed The Freaky Five on my way out. On my way to the Assistant's Office, I saw the merchant still downstairs and YFJ on the east side of the walkway. I tried to do some more investigating in the CEO's Room, but I didn't find much of use. This CEO guy knows how to keep his dirty laundry under wraps. It's a good skill to have in business, I suppose, but his eye for interior design could use some work, so I gave him a hand and draped some lights around the place.

As I left to my next stop, I saw UwU Master on the other side of the walkway, chasing Tom Nook on all fours like a polar bear dog. Not my problem, so I continue to the Failure Room, and boy is it aptly named. There wasn't a single thing of value in the place! So naturally, I wrecked it. Sorry Ernest!

After that...well, let's end my testimony here. Don't crucify me for cutting it short.

Varrick

Here to do the Thing
Does the partial dissolution of the body look like it was inflicted by some sort of acid, or is it role-related?

I'd also like to investigate the Event Room and her broken bones. Does the body have signs of blunt force trauma? If so, I want to compare my pool noodle to the wounds to estimate the shape/size of whatever inflicted them.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
You splash a little bit of water from the fountain on one of the hands. The flesh dissolves in the same way that the rest of the body has, but does not produce any of the red marks and blistering seen elsewhere.

Judging from the wounds, you can gather that this is not blunt force trauma.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
1593531695837.png

I'm glad you're interested. My work is particularly effective, of course. Poisons don't take more than a few seconds to circulate and kill, especially when offing a role traitor.

Kersti

YoshiFlutterJump
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
So, someone has died...and that someone made the most unreadable testimonies in the game. Not every death is a tragedy. But I'll give my testimony nonetheless.

I awake in the Pantry, and eat the potatoes I mashed yesterday. I pass by Shoey as I leave the Cafe, and head to the Trophy stairs through the Event Room. While in the Event Room, I see MCD, Superchao, and Luigi 64DD lined up in front of the elevator, in that order. I also see Shygul and Raregold walking by, Goombuigi headed for the West Hall, and Hearts and Monty together on the walkway (Bill is not present).

I pass by Monty as I head up the Trophy stairs. As I walk across the walkway toward the assembly lines, I see Hearts on the other side and Luigi 64DD still in the Event Room below. I pass by Superchao as I enter the Assembly Lines, and pick up the remote detonator that I ordered yesterday. As I leave for the Garbage stairs, I see Shygul on the other side of the walkway, maniacally charging at me while gargling. I head down the stairs as fast as possible, passing by Luigi 64DD, who is headed upstairs. Probably a bad idea but whatever.

I go to Exhibits and blow a hole in the wall of ????? Room. There are all sorts of treasures in here! But before I could behold the true majesty of the vault's treasures, the hole in the wall reassembled itself somehow, leaving me trapped. I pick up a golden dagger, which magically teleports me to office 4. That ??? room has everything, doesn't it?

I suddenly find that I've become hungry, so I head for the kitchen, passing by Shygul, who is now dead on the floor of the Event Room. I walk by Shoey, who is still here (can't blame him, the food here is great), and use the dagger I picked up from ???? to prepare a PB&J sandwich. Superchao also comes in during this time to make a cheese sandwich. Sandwich in hand, I head out of the cafe, only to see Shoey unconscious and being dragged out by Persni. She tells me to head to the CEO's Office for a meeting, so I take my sandwich with me up the Trophy stairs. Monty, Bill, MCD, and Superchao are headed to the same destination. Upon entering the office, I see Shoey, Persni, and Luigi 64DD already there. We all take a seat around the desk, and the meeting begins. I won't post the events of the meeting here for the sake of brevity, but I'll summarize it if it becomes necessary. But we had a nice time. Monty, Bill, and Persni left after the meeting, while the rest of us spent the remainder of the night hanging out in the office.

Es (Alter Ego)

Fade, Surrender, Wander
Core 'Shroom Staff
I wake up in the Lounge with a pretty bad hangover. When I enter the Event Room, Perch, Ernest Fine, and Beedle are all lined up at the elevator (in that order). UwU Master and YFJ head through the southeast hall and Goombuigi heads through the west hall walking past me. Hearts and Monty are up on the Walkway, without Bill.

I go to Office VI to grab my axe from night one, to keep safe from you crazies, and head to Exhibits. Once there, I too try to make a dent in the wall with the special thing I cooked up last night. The explosion is loud, but it does not pierce through the wall so I end up leaving.

I end up leaving and going through the Event Room to the Bio Lab. There I return the Bunsen Burner to Persnicki T. on the way I see UwU Master chasing Perch on the Walkway and I pass by BBQ Turtle. Once I reach the Bio Lab I hand over the Bunsen Burner and start making a second round of the explosive from earlier. This takes a few hours. I end up leaving and upon entering the Event Room I see Perch heading to the Café, BBQ Turtle and Beedle on the Walkway, and UwU Master lying dead on the floor.

I depart and head to Maintenance to check out the painting there. It showcases a war between angels, some with flaming swords and shields of light. Civilians also cower in the foreground scared and in need of protection. I end up barricading myself in here for the night by pushing a couple of generators up against the wall and making some canned burger to eat before passing out.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
You splash a little bit of water from the fountain on one of the hands. The flesh dissolves in the same way that the rest of the body has, but does not produce any of the red marks and blistering seen elsewhere.
Try this again, but use boiling water this time

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Try this again, but use boiling water this time
You boil some water using a kettle in the Café, then pour a little bit on the right arm. The flesh dissolves again, but the scalding and burns from the heat causes the surrounding skin to blister up, swell, and turn a pinkish red. This is a much closer match to the damage to the other dissolved parts of the body.

Varrick

Here to do the Thing
I'd like to try splashing a different scalding liquid onto part of the body, like some coffee. Does it also cause the body to dissolve, or is it just regular ol' water that triggered it?

Tressa Colzione

Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

I started our collective night in the Garden, immediately leaving it for the Elevator. I intended to acquire the Proton Key from the cloud-man's corpse, only to unfortunately find that I was too slow, beaten there by Ernest Fine. All I could do was take the strip of metal that was on the body, and ride the Elevator up with the even-more-luckless Beedle. I headed towards Design once on the upper floor, seeing Tom Nook enter the cafe and Ernest Fine go to the filming zone. I dread what he produces...

In the Design room, I created five elaborate business cards, one for each of us. Bill seemed remarkably fixated on me, however. Tell me, what is your concern with five honest, legitimate businessmen? Regardless, once I finished my business cards, it was time for me to cede control.

To me! Heh heh heh! When I left, YFJ was heading to the Assembly lines. As I headed to my destination, I got to see Raregold and Tom Nook in the Event Room. They were heading to the southeast. And then... and then tonight's victim charged at me, frothing at the mouth! I ran as fast as I could to the Filming Area, where I looked for camera equipment. Without any access, all I could do was arrange some stock footage in the Theater. Go on, check it out! You won't mind it!

Then I went downstairs, where I saw the Uwu beast again! She was chasing Beedle this time, on the Walkway. Ernest Fine and Monty were in the Event Room - I wonder if Nesbitt was jealous? After that, it was into the Garden. I felt like taking a dip in natural surroundings, so I sat under the waterfall for a time. I feel at one with the penguins!

And I feel sopping wet! You have to remember this is shared property. Once Crump's tenure was up, I immediately got out of that awful cold rain! Entering the event room, I found that the Uwu creature had finally been slain, Raregold walking past it. Beedle and Tom Nook were watching from the upper floor - I wonder how involved they were?

Entering the cafe, I interrogated Shoey. I feel a strange kinship to this man... and yet, a strange bloodlust. It's very concerning. I made a sandwich in the kitchen, noticing YFJ there as well. Returning to the lounge and seeing that BBQ Turtle had moved to the Event Room, I spent some time eating my sandwich and then preparing the Big Five's complete business plan.

That was when I came in. I wanted to talk to Monty about our mutual technological interests, so I left the Lounge to find him. As I did, I saw that Persniki was dragging an unconscious Shoey to the elevator, Monty watching alongside YFJ and Captain Goomba. As I approached Monty, he invited me along to a meeting with him. It sounded interesting, so I agreed to attend.

Well, I did work out for a bit in the Sports Hall. But then I went to the meeting. It was myself, Bill, Monty, YFJ, Ernest Fine, Beedle, Persniki, and Shoey. It was quite illuminating, although Leichter took over halfway through. I'll let someone else report the findings from the meeting, but suffice to say, we've all been thinking too minor when it comes to this company.

...I don't wanna talk about my part.

You have to!

Fine! Fine. ...I tried to use the big portrait to get into one of the sealed rooms. But it didn't do anything. What a waste of time. And because everyone else had used up all our energy, I passed out right there!

Beedle

WOW!

Hello everyone. My apologies if I look a bit grim at the moment, but the more time I spend here, the more I am sure that friendly trading was never the intention of this company in inviting me. I'm not totally sure what's going on yet, but it's definitely more complicated than anything I've ever dealt with as a simple wandering salesman. Anyway, allow me to tell you what I saw last night:

The first thing I did was head directly to the corpse of the other night's murderer in the Event Room Elevator. I wanted to snag that key for my travels in this place, but Mr. Fine sprinted past me at an unnaturally fast speed and got there first! The Five Fellows beat me as well, leaving me with nothing. Very rude! I left the elevator, but they rode the elevator up and proceeded to walk along the Walkway. At the same time, I saw Mr. Nook enter the Event Room and head towards the Cafe. After that, I saw Monty heading to the West Hall while YoshiFlutterJump and Varrick walked along the walkway. There's much to see in the Event Room!

I then went to Exhibits, passing Raregold on his way out. Looking around the room, I noticed it looked slightly beat up, but there wasn't anything especially interesting to see. I then returned to my Office in order to get my supplies, which I had left in my haste earlier. I then passed back through Exhibits and headed up the Garbage Stairs. As I went up, I passed YoshiFlutterJump on his way down. He seemed a bit spooked, but I couldn't tell why. It didn't take me long to find out though!

On the Walkway, I was chased by a ravenous beast! Or at least, that's what I thought until I realized it was the UwUer on all fours and frothing at the mouth. Still scary! I booked it over to the Vice CEO's Office. I read a few documents, but I didn't learn much aside from some reunion the company was planning with its clients. From there I went to the CEO's Office, where I learned even less interesting stuff. Apparently the building has a "car park", but I don't know what that means. I then left to head to the Failure Room. As I walked along the walkway, I saw the UwUer lying dead down on the Event Room floor. My my, their actions may have been... questionable, but they did not deserve that. The Five Fellows and Raregold were gazing at the body inscrutably as Mr. Nook walked along the other side of the Walkway. I then arrived at the Failure Room just to find it completely trashed! I was going to look around, but with its current condition I only had one thing to say to that room:

From there, I went to go take a look at the Control Room. On my way, I noticed that the Five was still in the Event Room, joined by Mr. Nook. I do not know what they were trying to accomplish loitering there. Arriving at the Control Room, I realized that I had no idea what anything in that room was! A lot of strange boxes and things! I've heard some call it "technology", but I don't know that word. Could it be related to those terrible Guardians I saw in Hyrule? Or maybe it's fairy magic? Who knows! Anyway, I meant to return to my Office for the night, but I was stopped by Persniki T. along with Shoey in the CEO's Office. She, er, invited me to stay and attend a meeting (though I don't think I had much of a choice in the matter). Monty and Bill, Mr. Fine, YoshiFlutterJump and The Five then arrived and the meeting began.

Oh my, they said a whole lot of things but it went rather fast! Something about the founder of this company being a Good Samaritan and helping restore failing companies to economic success but gradually becoming obsessed with angelic beings till he was convinced that he was one. But other people believed him and went along with it! I think Persniki said it was a colt? What do horses have to do with it? Maybe I misheard, but the whole thing kinda reminds me of the awful Yiga Clan that I heard about in Hyrule. Anyway the owner apparently left after some revelation and the company couldn't stay afloat so they had to start... laying... off... people.

You see, that last part is especially why I am so gloomy. Normally laying off means ending employment with a company, but in this case it seems to mean ending employment with, well, being alive. I should not have come to trade with a company I knew so little about, but... let's not give up yet. We should not give into... oh, what's the word? Sorrow? Hopelessness? Distress? No, I was looking for some other word... Well, anyway, you get the point.