Mario Awards Killing Game 4: Archangel Solutions - End: And Builds A Heaven In Hell’s Despair

Goombuigi

I'll beat that stupid Mario next time...
Well, it's been another night, and quite an eventful one, may I add! So first, I made my way to the Presentations Room, eager to see what Mr. Fine had prepared. I entered the room, ahead of Raregold, only to encounter a swarm of ants! They dragged me away, and I couldn't move at all! That was quite the nightmare, I'll tell you. Eventually, they dumped me at the Garbage Room, and it was disgusting! After making my way out of that place, I entered the Exhibits and took the time to take a deep breath and look around. I noticed some dents in the wall, but before I could think more about them, I realized that the presentation was about to take place, so I made my way to the Presentations Room. Oh, and while heading to the Event Room, I saw Mr. Fine, with an empty cart.

After entering the Presentation Room, I was relieved to find out that I wasn't late at all. In fact, only Raregold arrived before me. Soon enough, Mr. Fine delivered his presentation. I tried to listen closely, but I passed out for done reason. When I woke up, I noticed that YoshiFlutterJump was wearing a gas mask, unlike the rest of us, and was taking it off. Very interesting... Of course, Mr. Fine really wanted to complete the presentation of his, so it was resumed in the Lounge. Nahyuta Sadmadhi showed up, and applauded at the end of the presentation. After that, the after-party began. Beedle wanted to sell me some stuff, unfortunately, I didn't have anything to trade, so I had no choice but to decline.

Soon, Mr. Fine comes and asks me, The Big Five (who showed up a bit earlier), and Beatle to go for a kart ride. I was excited, enjoying racing experiences myself, so I eagerly headed with the rest of the group. Unfortunately, even Thai part of the party was ruined by some unexpected event. My kart crashed into Nahyuta Sadmadhi's dead body, and I came to the horrible realisation that it was there the whole time! I ended up landing in the fountain, and after that, the party ended. I enjoyed it, and before heading to my office, I said farewell to Beedle.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
1592774672820.png

Well, with the jig being so far up it hit the clouds, Bill reckons I should give another one of those testimony thingomojos. Let's have a crack at it one more time.

As I said, I left my office first thing and had a little chat with this Ernest fellow. I then slide on over to the Pantry and help the lad do his event, as before. I'm on my way back to do some classic Monty monitoring of my corner of the building when I catch Nesbitt and his troupe of four! After that, I'm back in my office where I see the conundrum of some silly billy having weaselled their way in and out! I'm completely dogsmackerred! Ol' Tom Nook catches up with me and I spend a bit of time blowing off steam at the hat-having honcho before I get so bleeding fed up that I just sleep on my office chair!

Last edited:

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
@ Monty - how exactly was the office broken into?

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Is there any damage to the window overlooking the assembly line from Monty's Room or its surroundings?

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Is there any damage to the window overlooking the assembly line from Monty's Room or its surroundings?
No, the window is shatterproof and has no damage or holes in it. There is no damage to the walls surrounding Monty's Office either.

@ Monty - how exactly was the office broken into?
1592776679136.png

Cripey moses... I think someone had just opened the door and walked straight in. Who'd have bloody thought it?!?

I had a little looksie daisy through my space with Bill. As it so happens, it was just the knife and a little strip of my metal supply that the thief took. Couldn't have been more than about 20 centimetres.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Any way to open that door without the key?
1592777169509.png

There's no darned way my doors could otherwise open! Bill triple-checked the locks. Those doors only open in response to one of those blasted Proton Keys. I've got one myself actually. Nifty thing, though a bit spiky for my tastes.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Zange's watch doesn't have any keys plugged into it. It's empty.

UwU Master

We will cwush tis webelwion owo!
lands in the thread with a mighty twerk of confidence

HEWWO EVWYBODIE!!!!! ;3 ;3 ;3 Wast wight was tweribly fwightening becwause of all we buggie wuggies owo! Swo I woke up in we exwhibets and went swtaight to we kwitchen choo gwab mister bwead kwnife! *nuzzles blade* On twhe way there i saw shwoey woey the twerk twerk chwain in we cwafetweria mwaking himswelf swome cwoffee uwu! He was also stwill there on mwy way out of the kwitchen OWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I thwen went to we event roomie where i swaw weegee 64dd going west while goomaweege was being dwagged away by antie wanties to wee north *Distressed uwu's*.

I then went into the bathrooms and drank some toilet water for awhile.

Aftwwarrrrds I went bwack to twhe kitchy witchyen choo wook fwor people choo gwive huggie wuggies to bwut wonly found a dead bwody! *sad uwu's* I thwen went bwack choo the wevent woom and swaw thwe fwolling pweople pwosing for a picture OWO!

-Mwister Cwutie Pie Dwonkey
-Swuper Twerkaowo
-Gowobeegee~
-Weegee Swixty-:3-fwor-:3-deedee

AFtwer sweein thwem i went stwaight bwack choo mwy offwice and went choo swhleepie-weepie uwu!

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Investigate the bathrooms for anything strange.
One of the lower floor toilets is missing a toilet brush. In the other lower floor toilet, one of the seats has a slight deformity to it, as if a weight was pressing down on it for a while.

About how long does it take for the elevator to go downstairs and get called back up again?
It doesn't take that long at all; around a minute in total, but not less.

Attempt to stab myself in the neck in the spot where the knife was found in Zange
Just before you try and immediately kill yourself, Persniki T. slaps your wrist, making you drop the knife.

1592815968773.png

My oh fucking my. Is your skull as thick as you think your neck is?
Besides, you wouldn't be able to penetrate the knife that deep into your body.
1592815981875.png

If it's medical details you seek, I might just know the answer. Don't try and milk it though, otherwise you'll regret wasting my time.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Since they're fairly close to Monty's room, check the pool, sports hall and changing rooms for anything that's changed/amiss/etc

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Since they're fairly close to Monty's room, check the pool, sports hall and changing rooms for anything that's changed/amiss/etc
The pool is missing a pool noodle from the storage chest. The sports hall remains unchanged, as do the changing rooms.

Tressa Colzione

You got more than you bargained for!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

How big a weight would make that dent in the bathroom?

Also, I'll stand up the body. Does the injury look like it could have been inflicted from a knife coming down from the second floor? Angle, position, all that good stuff!

Last edited:

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Judging by the shape of the deformity and the size, you wager that it was created by someone putting their hands onto each side of the toilet seat and leaning forward.

1592837947499.png
1592838084818.png

The knife seems to have inserted into the head at a downward angle.

Last edited:

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Can I check the battery level or a play time feature of the VR equipment to see if there's any indication of how long it was used for?

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Check the elevator to make sure it can only go between 33F and 34F (assuming this hasn't already been done)

Also, while we're here, ask Monty to specifically check the ceiling (and air vents?) of his office

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Ask Monty if he consciously locked the doors to his room when he left both times or just left it falling shut.
1592838762013.png

You think I would leave my friggin' doors open? It's a mole's duty to always shut and lock! The day I leave a door to fall closed is the day I am no longer Mister Montgomery.

Can I check the battery level or a play time feature of the VR equipment to see if there's any indication of how long it was used for?
The VR equipment is always plugged in, so doesn't have a portable battery. There is one model file in it, called 'startup_scene.fbx'. It is a default cube that automatically loads when the equipment is booted up.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Check the elevator to make sure it can only go between 33F and 34F (assuming this hasn't already been done)

Also, while we're here, ask Monty to specifically check the ceiling (and air vents?) of his office
You go to the elevator and look at the many dozens of floor buttons. 33F and 34F are lit up with a magenta rim. 56F and 57F are lit up with a cyan glow, but despite pressing every button there, the elevator only takes you between the Archangel Solutions floors.

Monty huffs and stomps into his office. When he comes back,

1592839161200.png

Nothing. There's one air vent and it's bolted shut. The blasted thing doesn't even lead anywhere. Far as I can tell, not a soul has entered that thing since last century!