Mario Awards Killing Game 4: Archangel Solutions - End: And Builds A Heaven In Hell’s Despair

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Are there any drag marks in the Event Room indicating the body was moved?

Could we get an exact placement of Zange's corpse?

Lastly, could I please cover myself in fleas and stab Zange's corpse to test if my fleas infect the corpse.
Not until you dragged the body into Office 7. Before that, the blood had naturally pooled and there were no signs the body had been moved after death.

1592757683319.png

You head to the Rage Room, where the fleas are resting. They swarm you and start to jump around your head. You then pick up a knife and stab the corpse again. As you get close to the corpse, the fleas jump off your head and hover away from the body. When you walk away from the body, the fleas rejoin your head.

Beedle

WOW!

WOW! What a wild night! I had quite a fun time at the party and I even managed to sell some of my wares! However, these dreadful bugs kept bothering me. Normally, I would catch some to sell them, but that isn't happening with this swarm! If only they were beetles, then this would be a paradise for me...

Well anyway, I woke up in the fountain in the Event Room to a barrage of locusts attacking me. I tried to swat them away, but to little success. Meanwhile, I saw YoshiFlutterJump dart out of the Event Room heading towards the elevator, with Mr. Fine joining him. I then began my journey to collect some wares so I could sell them at the party. I can say now that this went much better then yesterday! First, I headed to the Pantry to get a sack that will serve as a substitute for my backpack, seeing Shoey as I passed through the Cafe. I got by the poor victim of the other night's catastrophe and poured out a sack of coffee beans, taking the sack and leaving the beans. Hmm, maybe I should offer those beans for sale in the future, as they seem very popular.

I then began my collecting! I grabbed a kettle from the Cafe (passing Shoey again) and then headed through the Event Room. While there, I then encountered the terrible locusts while Goombuigi got dragged kicking and screaming down the North Hallway and the UwU person headed to the South Hallway. Yikes! I then went to the Rage Room to get a bat to add to my wares, when something terrible happened!

FLEAS! Fleas all over my head! I couldn't get them out of my hair for the rest of the night. How terrible! In spite of this, I managed to put the bat in my sack and eventually leave the room. I then once again traveled through the Event Room, seeing Mr. Fine, Monty, and YoshiFlutterJump heading towards the lounge with drinks and a cart. This made me realize I must hurry and collect my wares. I go to the Bio Lab and get a Bunsen Burner, but Ms. Persniki intimidated me by snarling as she worked on some sort of solution. By the way, I no longer have the Bunsen burner, so you don't need to go after me! It's out of my hands! I do worry for my poor customer...

I then headed to the Toilets to get a toilet brush to sell. On my way there, I saw the poor victim Zange going to the party through the Event Room. After getting my toilet brush, I hurry to the Lounge because I am late! On my way, I saw the Five who look more like One exiting the lower elevator. Right as I was about to enter the Lounge, I once again passed by the late Zange, who was leaving the lounge and heading to the Event Room. I must have seen her shortly before her demise...

Unfortunately, I had missed the presentation, but I was ready to set up shop for the afterparty! I offered my wares to the other party attendees, who were Mr. Fine, Goombuigi, Raregold, and YoshiFlutterJump. Raregold graciously offered to buy my Bunsen burner in exchange for some vodka, which I gladly accepted. Thank you, Raregold, but do watch out for that mushroom lady! The apparent Five then arrived, and I offered to sell them the toilet brush, which they unfortunately but understandably declined. Not everyone needs a toilet brush. Mr. Fine then shouted something and fell over. Strange!

Eventually, Mr. Fine invited us all to have some fun in a kart in the Event Room. I accepted his invitation, as I do enjoy other vehicles such as boats and flying houses. The Five and Goombuigi came along as well while Raregold and YoshiFlutterJump departed. We then took turns being pushed in the kart by Mr. Fine. Oh, what fun! However, Goombuigi's turn did not last long as he crashed into Zange's now-dead body and is sent flying into the fountain. This really put a damper on my mood, but Mr. Fine wanted us to pose in the fountain like the "sitcom Best Friends". I didn't know what the meant (I still don't!), but I obliged anyway. Someone then shouted something about a "sitcom" and the UwU individual ran past while making that strange face and noise. This was the end of the party, so Goombuigi and I decided to return to our offices for the night. However, before I went back to try to sleep despite my wretched fleas, I shouted one thing to Mr. Fine for his wonderful party:

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Could I go to design to check if any knife designs were loaded over the past two nights
You check through the terminals and software, detailing anything that would have been created or loaded over the last two nights. A Gunpla model and remote detonator have been assembled on the Assembly Lines, but that's it. Nothing has been made through the 3D printing software.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Alright! In that case, I want to show off Nesbitt's little toy!
You go into your office, and walk out holding a little Gunpla model. It's been assembled by a machine, and then hand-painted and redone with finer details.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Could I please check the Kitchen and Maintenance?
The Kitchen has been completely webbed up with a nest of tarantulas crawling across everything. Someone has managed to tear through some of the webs on the floor, breaking a path through it towards where a water cooker would be.

In Maintenance, a cart has been taken and not returned. Everything else is as it was the night before.

Es (Alter Ego)

Fade, Surrender, Wander
Core 'Shroom Staff
Test how long it takes to refine a Gunpla model similar to the one Perch made. (After printing it of course).

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Check out what's changed in the exhibits room, failure room and bio lab

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Shares are important! I want to ask: How many shares have been handed out in each company?
You can't possibly find out that sort of information! It's not like Monty or Persni would tell you, anyway.

Test how long it takes to refine a Gunpla model similar to the one Perch made. (After printing it of course).
You quickly assemble another Gunpla and, using tools in the Production Room, refine and paint it. That takes you about 10 minutes.

Check out what's changed in the exhibits room, failure room and bio lab
The Bio Lab is missing a Bunsen Burner. Some of the equipment shows signs of use.
The Failure Room is unchanged, although the memepage is displaying a different meme.
The Exhibits are unchanged.

Es (Alter Ego)

Fade, Surrender, Wander
Core 'Shroom Staff
Screenshot_20200621-153214_Discord.jpg

As we have gotten consent from several parties reenact the events before Perch came to the party, accounting for time

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Superchao and Luigi64DD set off and attempt to follow the exact actions of their night. Everyone else waits in the Lounge.

The moment Hearts, acting as Zange, leaves the room, the reenactment begins. Luigi64DD enters in less than a minute. Superchao arrives a little under 20 minutes later.

Tressa Colzione

You got more than you bargained for!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Well, this is a fine mess. Let's see if I can get that clarified properly.

I want to exit the elevator, directly head to my office without stopping for anything, work on the Gunpla the same amount of time I spent on it last night, exit my office, and directly head to the Lounge without stopping for anything. Please time how long this takes relative to Hearts leaving and Luigi64DD entering.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
You leave the elevator, just as Luigi64DD starts to enter the Lounge. You walk directly through the Event Room, into the office block, as Hearts acting as Zange walks towards the body. Neither of you see each other. You then hang around with the completed Gunpla, repeating the refinements, for about 10 minutes. You then walk through to the Lounge. Hearts has walked all the way to where Zange's body was found by now, and you see them both in the Event Room. When you enter the Lounge, a little under 20 minutes has passed since you left the elevator.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Apiarist.png

I'd like to present my beekeeping hat for inspection, and I'd also like to ask Monty if he spoke to me last night.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
So I wake up and things are real biblical locust everywhere
so naturally i sit down for a cup of joe
Luigi64dd comes in and is all like "ew there's a lot of bugs waaaah" pussy
Then Shygul comes in and grabs a bread knife ignoring the bugs
Then shygul leaves followed shortly by luigi64dd
I make more coffee as the locust really seem to be going after gangster mario
Morty walks in and goes to the pantry then mcd enters with a cart filling it full of drinks before leaving with monty following close behind
Much later and apparently zange died in the event room but that doesn't seem to have anything to do with me so i keep sipping my coffee
YFJ enters the pantry then shygul enters the kitchen she quickly leaves then Ltq enters but also quickly leaves
I never see yfj leave
then i fall asleep at my table

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I'd like to present my beekeeping hat for inspection, and I'd also like to ask Monty if he spoke to me last night.
You take off your beekeeping hat, as well as a pair of leather gloves you were wearing. Aside from a stray bug or two, they're completely clean.

You call Monty over.

1592770883520.png

By my great aunt! If you're sure. Why yes, I did have a quick aside with the Nookster. I heard the fella hadn't mentioned it earlier and would never want to cause conflict.

And while we're all conversing in this wonderful realm of truthality... I have a lil' somethin or other to confess. That knife... I'm worried that that's my personal one. I left the blasted thing on my office desk yesterday!

Could I perchance take a look at that knife a little closer?

Check Cafe Uriel's knife stash and compare them to murder weapon
None of the knives in Café Uriel are a match for the knife in the body's neck.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Hand over the knife to Monty
You take out the knife from the body's neck and pass it over to Monty.

1592771531252.png

Right on... that's mine. You can see Bill's design work on it. The scoundrels... I knew one of you had managed to slip in but I wanted to keep it hush-hush.

Didn't want the whole gang to know all 'some nonchalant moocher managed to take from THE Monty and Bill!!'.

Ask for Monty's permission to check his office
1592772428774.png

I'll be doing the checking here, if you don't mind!! You don't have the jeebies or the chutzpah to have earnt a place in my domain. None of you ruffians have.

Give me some time, I beg.