The Altonia Files: The Second Chapter

Paper Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
*Meanwhile, Mr. Y comes back.*

Mr. Y: "I'm back. And I brought the Phantom Ruby with me. I didn't want to be stuck there, you know. Oh. I got a message. Oh. It's from Yoshi the SSM. He is asking about a Mr. that is called the Black Copier. Hmm... The Black Copier. I know of the White Copier, but not the Black Copier. Oh. He turned him paper after absorbing power from a guy that does that. And he seemed evil. Just like the White Copier. I wonder if they are related or he is inspired by him. Yeah. Because Yoshi the SSM mentions he looked like King Olly earlier. In that case, I would like to meet this Black Copier."

*And Mr. Y summons a portal to the Mushroom Kingdom Car Wash universe and goes through it.*

Birthday Magolor04726

I'm not here right now... I'll be back in a bit.
(Elijah, Elisha, Eliana, and Eli are enjoying breakfast the next day and planning where to go next when an... unusual something happens...)
Outside: WA-KRA-KRA-KRA-KRA-KRA-KRA-KRABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
Elijah: What the-
Elisha: What was that?!
(They dash outside)
Eliana: Oh my goodness.
Eli: WOW!
Elijah: Oh gosh.
Elisha: … huh.
(Something is standing on the roof of town hall, shooting fireballs every which way.)
Elijah: That's... new.
Elisha: Do we have a plan for something like this?
Eli: Of course!
(The nearest fireball promptly turns into green acid, which melts a nearby abandoned building into nothing)
Eliana: We definitely don't have a plan for that.
Elijah: (He grabs Eli by the shoulders) Eli.
Eli: I didn't do it!
Elijah: Eli. I want you to...
Eli: What?
Elijah: Do whatever you want to that thing.
Eli: SWEET! (He races towards the thing, plants his feet near town hall, and slams Rodlan into the ground) FIRE IN THE HOLE! (Fireworks blast out Rodlan's head and detonate around fireball dude. He whips his head around and sees Eli)
Eli: Woah. Where's his face? (His face is hidden by a hood)
???: (Shoots a fireball at Eli)
Eli: Oh poop. (He sprints away and barely escapes the ball of magma)

Birthday Magolor04726

I'm not here right now... I'll be back in a bit.
This thread died.

Eli: QUAAAAA-SEEEE-MOTOOOOOO!!!!! (He uses Rodlan as a vaulting pole and leaps onto town hall, attacking the hooded figure) Let's see you blast THIS! (He turns Rodlan into a hammer and swings it at the figure, who back flips over it)
Elijah: Eliana, go get help.
Eliana: Right! (She runs into the inn) JAZZI! HEY! @Sailor Luigi
Elijah: Let's go!
(Elijah and Elisha let out a war cry to the heavens and charge at the figure)

MightyMario

Bow before my mightiness!
This thread died.

Eli: QUAAAAA-SEEEE-MOTOOOOOO!!!!! (He uses Rodlan as a vaulting pole and leaps onto town hall, attacking the hooded figure) Let's see you blast THIS! (He turns Rodlan into a hammer and swings it at the figure, who back flips over it)
Elijah: Eliana, go get help.
Eliana: Right! (She runs into the inn) JAZZI! HEY! @Sailor Luigi
Elijah: Let's go!
(Elijah and Elisha let out a war cry to the heavens and charge at the figure)
FireyYoshi: (lands and slashes the figure in two)