The Game Of Games Season II, New Donk City. (Lobby/discussion)

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
@talkyoshi I expect you to practice more courtesy when participating in RP games that aren't yours. Please make sure to read the original post before you participate, and it doesn't hurt to ask questions before you partake in actions. If the creator of the RP doesn't want you to be in a specific role, don't goad him over it. If you want to make your own RP where you can have your specific role, then create that, don't bend the rules of another person's RP.

The Happy Mask Salesman

The sage of Hope
@Stick Man it’s here btw.

Introducing the first NPC!
1591821242639.png

Mayor Pauline!
Mayor Of New Donk City.

Mayor Pauline: Well Hello there!
My name is Pauline! I run this town, make all the rules, I will be your tour guide. There are gonna be monsters around so I exspect you to protect me. Money works on everyone else but not me! Jewerly is the name of my game!
Decapitated Monkey’s also works.
I’ll see you there! Too doo loo!

*From this point on @Paper Goomba has full control of this NPC*

The Happy Mask Salesman

The sage of Hope
You contradict yourself!!

NPC stands for Non-Playable Character, Paper Goomba has
Welll..........Goombuigi is the host of the game, he cannont participate, but he controlls the NPC’s, Someone’s gotto do it though.

Tressa Colzione

You got more than you bargained for!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Don't attempt to throw Goombuigi under the bus when you're the one making the posts with very similar format, that's just blatantly disrespectful to him when he's doing you the favor of hosting this.

Crediting GBA for the inspiration is pretty much all you need, so if you go right ahead and do that we'll be all good.

Knyght

Your soul is Mine!
Yes, I will admit I should credit him in the post the first time.

Sorry about that.
Oy.....Why can’t I do stuff right the first time? Sigh.......

And I edited the first post to give him credit.
I say blame Wario. Its all his fault.

The Happy Mask Salesman

The sage of Hope
Alright, the killing every night is @Raihan’s thing, I am going to get rid of that as that is copying the killing games ok. I feel then it will be different enough for me to live with this.
Do note: You can still fight people and kill em. Just not mandatory
Tell me if I should fix anything else.

Last edited:

Flora Bismarck

Going to be semi active for a while.
After this mess, I am going to drop out. Good luck! Oh one thing, can I do the coffin dancers?