THE GAME OF GAMES! Season: I (Night 2|Rotation 5) (Dead: 5) WINNER: WHITE LIGHTNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
WELCOME WELCOME! ONE AND ALL! BLACK OR WHITE! MALE AND FEMALE! YOUNG AND OLD! WELCOME TO THE GAME OF GAMES SEASON 1
Notes: Only OG Charaters. And two, I am strictly shop/announcer for this topic, other than that I am not going to participate. As well you can use your plots for quite litteraly anything, a base, etc....

What is this? Youv’e never heard of the game of games? Why, I thought everyone knew. Well, I guess that’s all alright, come with me! And I’ll show you!

This is the land of nowhere! Or, at least, it’s known as that. What’s that? You want to be king of the world! Amazing! A lad like you will fit just fine here. I guess it’s time I introduce my self! My name is Pasta! What! It’s not a dumb name! Huh! I expected a bit more out of you!
The goal of the game
Well, You must want to know why does this place exist, yes? This is a land where people can work together, or fight, You can start your world domination here, whether it be a fighter, A lover, A singer, A millionare! It’s all yours, but....
The Catch
For you see... There is one catch! Any one of these people with you here can turn on you! Stealing from you or even killing you! They can do it in day, or night, or any time! Will you survive?
How do day/nights work?
Well, you might be asking? What does Dawn of The Zeroth day mean? Well, It means that today you get to get all setup! No one is allowed to die today! Or steal, or anything else.
What happens on day 4?
On Day 4, Hehehe, A random thing will happen! What will happen, well, only I know! You must survive! But!
If you get caught, killing or theiving!
You will be sent to jail! Here is for how long:
Killing: 6 Days
Theif: 1 day
Getting Drunk: 1 Day/Night!
*There will be more if needed*
What is the land?
Here is a map!

There will be more land unlocked if you can dig! It takes one full day to dig!
The dangers of the night
You will live all in these apartment’s! And You will start with $10,000!
Buy a plot and live, The problem with doing your stuff at night, Shop is closed and I will not be here! So be careful! As well, this is when theives may come!
Rap Up
You also can sell one product already. And you have 1 product slot, you may have infinite of the same product in one slot. Well I must now see you off! Ta ta!
————————————————————————————————————————————-
Extra Rules: You can actually die from other players but I must make sure it is fare. (I am looking at you Lightning!)
DAWN OF THE 0TH DAY!
*Until 12:00 today*

Tip of the day: Did you know digging into the mountain for plot is free?
Shop:
Plot: $5000
Plot Level 1, Foundation: $1000
Plot Level 2, Structure: $2000
Sword Lv. 1: $500
Pistol: $10,000
Sword Lv. 2: $6,000
Poison: $10,000
Trap: $10,000
Pickaxe Lv.1: Free
Plot Level 3, Walls: $3,000
Plot Level 5, Furniture and Finish: $10,000
Barrel Gun: $20,000
Water: $10
Beer: $100,000
Pizza: $1,000
Pickaxe Lv. 2: $5,000
Plot Level 4, Roof: $3,000
Item Slot: $10,000
Sword Lv.3: $20,000
Players:
KingBoo29: Dead
White Lightning: Winner
Goombuigi: Dead|$0|
Magolor: Dead.
Stick man : Dead|$0|
TalkYoshi: Banned from Game Of Games.|$10,000|

Last edited:

The Crowned Boo

So Spooky!
The Bullet-Proof Robot appears in Apartment 9 on the fourth floor.

He buys a Plot, the Foundation for said plot, the Structure for said plot, and a Level 1 sword!

Ulfric Stormcloak

Bass singer extraordinaire.
I appear and I choose to dig into the mountain for a plot, then buy the foundation and structure.

The Crowned Boo

So Spooky!
Well, found a nice big cavern, I'll put some support beams, furniture, and a tunnel system with a door to the house that requires a passcode!

Status
Not open for further replies.