Super Mario Roleplay

Goombuigi: The Movie

Muster the Goombas!
Poll Committee
Welcome to the Super Mario Roleplay! Here are the rules and guidelines:

1. Please use only Mario characters, else the purpose of the roleplay will be defeated.
2. Feel free to join whenever you want, with whatever character you want, but make sure you aren't using a character that another player is using.
3. No killing other players' characters unless you have their permission. Also, there is no way to revive a dead character.
4. No godmodding.
5. Do not make your characters too OP, instead take advantage of their natural abilities (for example, Boos can float or Luigi can jump high). Do not make your characters do unrealistic things.
6. If you have comments or questions for other players, use strike-through.
7. Breaking the rules above will result in a warning.
8. Have fun!

Character Cast:
Goombuigi: :luigi: :waluigi: :rosalina: :goomba: :pgp:
Sweetie Belle: Dimentio, Kammy Koopa
Ray Trace: :babymario: :babyluigi:
The Crowned Boo: :toad: :boo: :shy: :blooper:
Yoshi the SSM: :yoshi:, Red Yoshi
Star-Lord: :mario: :drmario: :metal:
Wile E. Coyote: :bowser:
Magolor04726: Fawful, Captain Toad, Minion Captains ( :goomba: :shy: :boo: :koopa:), Antasma
The Dark Core: :drybow: :bowjr: :dk: :diddy:, Coal :dry:, Bowsette, other Kongs
zdrmonster1: :luma:
It'Z dAiSy!: :daisy:

Possible Characters to Claim:
:peach: :wario: :toadette: :birdo: :koopa: :cheep: :lakitu: :dry: :bobomb: :buzzy:

Note:
- Not all the characters need to be used. These are just suggestions. Feel free to use any other characters to use from the Mario franchise, including spin-offs.
- You don't need to use character sprites like the ones above. I use them because I like them.
- The rules will be altered if needed.

Last edited:

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I claim Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Mummy Starfire

Boo! BOO! Swing! Badabadabada Heeeyyy bada!
Dimentio: Ha! As if you would have the eight pure hearts to your disposal! I shall be invincible!

Goombuigi: The Movie

Muster the Goombas!
Poll Committee
:luigi: (to himself): I need to think of a plan. I might need some help... No! I can do this! I survived many battles in the past! This one cannot be my last! Oh hey, that rhymes...
:luigi: (to Dimentio): I have other plans to defeat you!

Mummy Starfire

Dimentio: Aargh! Wha-what? How can you hurt me?

(looks at Chaos Heart)

A fake? How have I fallen for this trickery?

The Crowned Boo

So Spooky!
(A knocking came from Luigi's Poltergust G-00)

King Boo: GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! ANYBODY WHO DOES WILL RECEIVE THE LAST PURE HEART THAT I'VE GOT HERE!!!!

Mummy Starfire

Dimentio: I am not amused. But I will be back to destroy you, my mustachoid foe! (Teleports away)

gtg for today

The Crowned Boo

So Spooky!
:boo:: I'm gonna use the five other pure hearts that I was keeping to destroy you Luigi! Your poltergust is no match for me now!