So, how do you guys like this so far?

• I don't like this.

• It's OK.

• It's great!

• My favorite on the Boards!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Magolor04726

Roll ho ho and a bottle of barnacles!
So, I'm in the Mushroom City Car Wash roleplay, and I thought it would be neat if I started a roleplay of my own. So, I'm thinking for this one, you must use characters of your own creation. No video game characters, movie characters, anything. Someone like Mr. Y from the Car Wash, I would say something like that would be allowed, in the sense that you can create a character based on an actual video game character. Other roleplay characters are allowed here, and anyone can join. Just make sure whoever your characters are, they aren't too OP. Personally, I write a lot, so I'll use a bunch of my book characters. Oh yeah, if you want, you can add yourself in as well. I also bestow upon myself the authority to tell people to tone it down if you are power playing. Also, please don't randomly show up and be annoying. And please, no swearing.

We had an issue come up, so I'm going to say, make sure you aren't "godmodding." Failure to do so could result in you being banned. Also, don't kill/revive someone else's character without their permission. For the most part, don't destroy someone else's property without their permission. I created this in the hopes that no one would have to be banned, so let's keep that up.

OK, there are also two kingdoms besides the ones accessible to everyone: The robot-inhabited cloud kingdom, and the sea creature/mer-people inhabited sea kingdom. These things are hidden, so if you want your characters to go to one of them, PM me and we'll talk about it.

So, to sum that up:
1. Characters must be your own creation.
2. Other roleplay characters are allowed.
3. Anyone can join.
4. Don't make your peeps to OP.
5. Don't be annoying.
6. No killing/reviving without permission.
7. Please control your tongue.
8. Have fun!

Here's the cast, not including crowds and minor characters:

Magolor04726 as Eli, Eliana, Elijah, Elisha, Mech Man, Ben, Magnico, the Dragon, Oscar, Elizabeth, the E's Miis, Dale and Scott Mulligan, Husjer.

Eli Ayase as White Lighting, Hilda, Sarah, Flora, James, Tim Riley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Florence, Young Hilda, Young Sarah, Felicia, J. D. Sumner, Flora II, Flora III.

Wile E. Coyote as The mayor, Leon, Principal Franklin, Tom A. Hawk, Michael, Fiery Yoshi.

Tracer as Rudyard McMadden, mysterious unnamed woman, Detective Roland Garvey.

Ray Trace as Darcy Light, Recardeo Rojo, Connor, Raymond Travkin, Ulmer Violet, John, Izzy, Lizzy, Police Officers.

Seteth as ED-00.

Yoshi the SSM as Mr. Y, Red Yoshi.

Kass as Julien the Goose, Julien's owner, a little girl.

Striker Mario as Ms. Melaine.

Scuttlebug as Inspector Jim

Marchionne: LJS, Chroma Key.

Goombuigi: Himself, Old Goombuigi.

Link397: Mini, Deluxe, the Dark Core, Phi, Magnious.

Specter Knight: Teddy, Ian.

These guys are dead, assumed dead, or exploded:
Leon
John
Deluxe
Mini
The Dark Core
Magnious

MOD EDIT:
Banned users
HEROMARIO
White Lightning

I'll start:
Magolor04726: Welcome to Altonia, a time torn land of wonder. Long, long ago, there was a man. He was a brilliant scientist, one of the foremost and advanced men of his time. However, he had one secret wish: to rule the land of Altonia. So, in secret, he constructed a time machine. When it was complete, he prepared to travel to when Altonia was created. However, something went horribly wrong, and instead of taking him to the past, he brought the past and future to the present. Medieval castles, the Roman Colosseum, market places, houses, futuristic locations, and much more came spilling onto the world of Altonia. During this, one of the aforementioned castles crushed the scientists lab, killing him and destroying the machine. As the dust settled, the residents of Altonia, old and new, would grow, cooperate, and live in peace. Well, that last one is up to you guys I suppose. And now, without further ado...

Eli: Come on Eliana! We have to hurry before they sell out!
Eliana: I'm coming! This powder belt is heavy.
Eli: *GASP* There it is!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ulfric Stormcloak

Bass singer extraordinaire.
Flora: Okay guys that debacle back in the Kingdom was TERRIBLE!

White Lighting: Ousted by my rivals!

Hilda: Arrested for participating in a duel!

Sarah: Dark Light not giving me a home.

Flora: Sir, we have been searching for a new land.

White Lightning: And I want to lead a nation again!

Magolor04726

Eli: The Supreme TV Deluxe! And we can't get one because... ?
Eliana: The price, shorty! It costs almost ten thousand ken! We don't have that kind of money!
Eli: I am not short, you are!

Random citizen: Oh, you want to run for mayor or something? You're in luck! The elections are coming up soon. You can sign up at city hall. Are you guys new here or something?

Ulfric Stormcloak

Flora: He is looking for a high power, like presidency.

Sarah: We found this land after fleeing the Mushroom Kingdom.

White Lightning: We still have close ties with Jamestown, a new country that was divided from the kingdom.

Mega Man

“If I get jumpscared, you get jumpscared!”
Flora: He is looking for a high power, like presidency.

Sarah: We found this land after fleeing the Mushroom Kingdom.

White Lightning: We still have close ties with Jamestown, a new country that was divided from the kingdom.
Mayor: Hah!

Ulfric Stormcloak

White Lightning: I can beat you in a landslide!

Flora: *Sighs* You can always become president.

Sarah: Yeah, he could.

Magolor04726

Citizen: I have no idea what any of that means. You can't rule all of Altonia, the land is divided into various locations. We have plains, deserts, mountain ranges, the whole package. This place, the Burtox City is the capital of the general region here.

Ulfric Stormcloak

White Lightning: Putin back in my home world ruled the Russian Empire which stretched from the Atlantic to the Pacific. How big is this whole durn kingdom anyways?

Mega Man

White Lightning: Putin back in my home world ruled the Russian Empire which stretched from the Atlantic to the Pacific. How big is this whole durn kingdom anyways?
Mayor: Whos Putin?

Magolor04726

Citizen: Uh, there are several cities in this province, and this is really the only place not ruled by a monarchy.

Magolor04726

Citizen: There is a rumor about an underwater civilization, as well as a city in the clouds, but I doubt they are true.

Mega Man

Citizen: Uh, there are several cities in this province, and this is really the only place not ruled by a monarchy.
Mayor: Yeah, and who are you anyway?

Ulfric Stormcloak

White Lightning: Vladimir Putin, he is the leader and ruler of the Russian Empire. And there he is!

Vladimir Putin: The Kingdom is falling into shambles. every nation including mine had to cut ties with the kingdom and enforce heavy sanctions. Their leadership is corrupt. The mess happened when you was removed!

White Lightning: I knew the nation wouldn't last without me as leader!

*White Lightning throws his pencils on the desk*

White Lightning: Excuse that, my old friend and ally informed me that the place I used to rule is going under.

Mega Man

White Lightning: Vladimir Putin, he is the leader and ruler of the Russian Empire. And there he is!

Vladimir Putin: The Kingdom is falling into shambles. every nation including mine had to cut ties with the kingdom and enforce heavy sanctions. Their leadership is corrupt. The mess happened when you was removed!

White Lightning: I knew the nation wouldn't last without me as leader!

*White Lightning throws his pencils on the desk*

White Lightning: Excuse that, my old friend and ally informed me that the place I used to rule is going under.
Mayor: Sorry, but you arent the mayor.

Ulfric Stormcloak

White Lightning: And I will choose Flora as my running mate.

*White Lightning signs up for the job*

Sarah: Honey, make sure you have everything straight.

White Lightning: Hilda, dear. I have everything straight.

Ulfric Stormcloak

White Lightning: Oh YEAH! Now we need to form relations with the Russian Empire.

Vladimir Putin: We are going to make ties with your government.

Ulfric Stormcloak

White Lightning: I have been friends with him for a long time. He even allowed Flora and Sarah to have their wedding in Moscow, the heart of the empire. He has with my help, create equal rights for everyone, outlaw hate speech, and have freedom of the press.

Vladimir Putin: And I couldn't do it myself!

Mega Man

White Lightning: I have been friends with him for a long time. He even allowed Flora and Sarah to have their wedding in Moscow, the heart of the empire. He has with my help, create equal rights for everyone, outlaw hate speech, and have freedom of the press.

Vladimir Putin: And I couldn't do it myself!
(The mayor started laughing)