Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • dont care

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

The Dark Core

And it’s just begun!
The Dragon Of The West: I suppose it’s time to tell you my life’s story....When I was at my prime I was in the military. One of the best toads there in fact. I came from the west toad town. But....one day I learned how to use my throat to make fire by heating it up so much it would burst out of my mouth and catch on fire outside. That is how I earned the title Dragon Of The West. Years later I had to leave becuase of certain reasons and I let myself get fat. Now I’m back though.

Mega Man

“If I get jumpscared, you get jumpscared!”
The Dragon Of The West: I suppose it’s time to tell you my life’s story....When I was at my prime I was in the military. One of the best toads there in fact. I came from the west toad town. But....one day I learned how to use my throat to make fire by heating it up so much it would burst out of my mouth and catch on fire outside. That is how I earned the title Dragon Of The West. Years later I had to leave becuase of certain reasons and I let myself get fat. Now I’m back though.
:mario: : (shovels 200,000 tons of cake down Dragon's throat, making him Fat Toad again)

Magolor04726

BEWARE THE MIGHT OF AZCRON
Fawful: (Approaches Voldemort) Are you the wizard we have the lookings for? @Mega Man

Mega Man

Voldemort: YES!

Magolor04726

BEWARE THE MIGHT OF AZCRON
I got lost when all these directors/creators/whatever the heck they are showed up.
Voldemort: YES!
Fawful: May I have the discussing with you, in private?

Mega Man

I got lost when all these directors/creators/whatever the heck they are showed up.

Fawful: May I have the discussing with you, in private?
Voldemort: Yeah sure.

Mega Man