Come into this topic if you need help

Empress of the Dark Winds

I shall conquer the world
I have hyper-empathy, I can't stand to see the innocent suffer, so much has happened and there is no place where I can go to avoid hearing about it, I am probaby going to shut down from overload soon

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
I agree with you, and I strongly support our troops for those reasons. They deserve better than satisfying the ego of some awful president.

Princess of Tennis

the one that hearts a lot
I have hyper-empathy, I can't stand to see the innocent suffer, so much has happened and there is no place where I can go to avoid hearing about it, I am probaby going to shut down from overload soon
As a tag group I'm in on Fb says, "not reading the comments is self care".
There's a lot of sensationalism happening online right now about it, it's best to remember people are just theorizing, and it might be best for your health to step away from those conversations, and not worry about assumed futures beyond our control. Allow ourselves to enjoy the present, as the worst may not even come.

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
High key terrified of these bushfires. I'm not in a fire prone area thankfully but we've had some bad smokey days which has made it hard to breathe. PM has shown nothing but contempt. Feels like it's only a matter of time before it consumes us all.
As a southern Californian, I can definitely relate to this, and especially to the PM part showing contempt for the region affected (in this case, our awful, awful, terrible president). Has there been a terrible drought on top of that? If you're not in a fire prone area, you shouldn't have to worry about the fires themselves, hopefully the fire fighters will keep the fire under control so it doesn't reach residential areas. Just stay indoors and have the housing or buildings filter out the air so it's comfortable to breathe in.

Empress of the Dark Winds

I shall conquer the world
A reoccurring nightmare is me doing something I think is harmless, only for people to shout at me and shut me down when I try to explain myself, each dreams ends with me being shunned and falling in a black void