Come into this topic if you need help

إضاءة بيضاء

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
Yeah I have the same problem, my dog of 14 years passed away 11 days ago.

Empress of the Dark Winds

I shall conquer the world
It's most likely a result I mental illness, do you have a psychiatrist? If you do, see them as soon as you can. Recall positive facts about yourself and do things that relax you, I been there, buddy, don't give up

I understand that you are younger than me, but at that point of my life I said that too, don't wallow in sadness, take aim to improve yourself, think of things: Do you make people laugh? Do people like your content? Are you still around? Denial of it is just going to make things worse, you're in a bad state but you have to try

ArchagentEverlasting

Your favorite travel guide gal
Banned User
I make my dad laugh, but he kind of has to. I mean, I don't think people like my content, but I can't observe what other people think of what I make objectively. I am still around, yes.

Rinka Hayami

Koops, King of cowards.
It takes time to adapt to social environment but even if you can't, I think being in touch with those close to you is generally enough to make one happy. Even if your dad has to laugh to make you feel better, well take it in a good way. That shows he cares and hates to see you sad. If he's genuinely laughing, then that's even better!

Okay, time to break down.
My problems is with if someone is a bad guy or not, many of you know that I was in a messaging group that affected my mental health, but the thing is, their damage might be unintended? They didn't acknowledge me very much even though I created the group, the only project of mine they were interested in helping was my rp, which they had problems with how I ran it, they would tear me into the ground for ideas I had only for them used the idea anyways with no mention of me at all, they attack me only for them to blame me for being hostle, they only seem to praise me when I'm sick or I did something that went my moral code just to be their friend, they admit to stalking my social media for dirt and when I say what they have done for me, the most they can say is "we brought up that thing you like", they absolutely refuse to acknowledge my fear of yelling, I was only still in there for guilt tripping rules.

But the thing is, was this intentional malice or just (mostly) teens getting ahead of themselves? Can it really be gaslighting if there was no intention of doing so? My memory fog and the lack of access to these conversations due to being banned doesn't help. They still hurt me in the end and one is a transaphobe that relates to that murder bear and fucking Ultron, so I don't know what to think, I just want to think people are better than that

Edit: After it happened, they didn't talk to me, removed any mention of me on their profiles, had the mods not let me join a RP, which was a spin off of my rp, erased my universe of my rp without my consent and removed my credit for spinning it off in the first place

Princess of Tennis

the one that hearts a lot
It's important to know that gaslighting is still gaslighting whether or not the perp is intending harm. Harm is harm is harm. But in this instance it really sounds like the perp went in with the intent to steal your project. Being a teenager doesn't justify that.

Rinka Hayami

Koops, King of cowards.
Even as a teenager, people can do fucked up things. Just come to my school and see for yourself. At the end of each year, the last year students all start hiding fucking FIREWORKS everywhere and they also regularly gas bomb the main stairs when they're unhappy because of some exam they have that was "unjustly put on this date" when in reality I can bet you 100% of these people just haven't studied for it and are finding excuses. Even in my grade there is a lot of people who can do things that make me question my own state of mind. Teenagers are definitely not out of guilt. Nope. They know full well what they're doing. That's what separates them from kids.

So by all means, don't feel as if their actions are justifiable.

Starfire

Alien superhero princess
A PM on another site gave me a caution for something I said which really wasn't uncivil or disrespectful and I feel so triggered and I feel sick about stepping near that site again and I don't know if I should respond or not. Honestly doing so might get me banned but I just feel really bad about people seeing me as in the wrong and that simply being the way it is when it really isn't and that's just such an injustice and yeah

Starfire

Alien superhero princess
I'm not going to give out the exact details but basically I noted the conventional usage of a term in such a way that excluded some of the people who the mods think are included in the term - hence my comment was considered to be exclusionary of these people, and the mod who PMed me said that it was a violation of the rule concerning flaming/bashing etc. which if you ask me is entirely unreasonable as I took care to be respectful of everyone and I didn't even explicitly say that I thought that the term should be used in that way (even though I really do) and yeah taking the right to express that away from me isn't fair

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
I'm not sure if I can help you cope with the problem properly, because to me, it's still far too vague to discuss about. It sounds to me like you had honest intentions, but you misused a word that still offended people. This happened to me in this forum in the past, I typically tend to say things I don't really mean or I didn't know what I was actually insinuating when it came out. What I did was apologize for it, attempt to tell the truth behind the words, and try not to do it again, because whenever I do screw up on this forum, I usually actually am very sorry that it occurred.

It's really tough to get messages that tell you that you screwed up in some manner. It comes from people who typically want to maintain a good forum and weed out bad behavior so that the forum is a good place for everyone involved. I don't know explicitly what forum you're referring to and I still don't know exactly what you said, but if it is what I think it is, I think it's best to apologize, learn from your mistake, and move on. I don't think mods are trying to take away your right to express yourself. they're just concerned about other people's sensibilities, and doubling down always makes things worse for everyone involved.

Again, I must repeat myself that I don't know the exact scope and context of the situation, though, so do take it with a grain of salt if I get some details incorrect or if I misunderstand something.

إضاءة بيضاء

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
Well he got his wish...

I have something I need help with.

How do I redeem codes in the Eshop on the Switch?

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
I assummed folks on Twitter saw what happened, but there is signs a WW3 could happen, I'm so scared that my stomache is hurting extremely, I am sweating a lot, time seems slower and my vision is blurry, I don't know what to do
Yeah, the killing an influential leader of Iran is seriously concerning and a war in Iran may start because of this. I'm not sure if it would be a full-blown out World War though, but yeah, shit is going to hit the fucking fan.

Last edited: