Working at Toad's Fast Food (formerly McDonald's) {ROLEPLAY}

The Crowned Boo

So Spooky!
:toad:: Take a million dollars. And for an extra five million can I buy five of your killing methods?

Flora Bismarck

Going to be semi active for a while.
Ridley: You get out of here you evil guy! Or I'll remove you by force!

The Crowned Boo

So Spooky!
God damnit, Ridley doesn’t work at the executive office. You’re a really big offender of “Mysteriously knowing the location of somebody” aren’t ya Ulfric?

Flora Bismarck

*Ridley grabs Dry Bowser and drags him out*

Ridley: And stay out!

Flora Bismarck

Look, I had no knowledge of where they were.

Andrew3

Riony the Rito Warrior
FB030709-A94D-4EB6-832B-0FBEA3B432A8.jpeg
: Hello! I would like a burger, french fries and a lemonade. My brother would like a cheeseburger and a soda. And Claid yes I’m using Claid would some chicken nuggets or a hotdog.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
*Ray Trace manned the cashier. He was grinning at this new gig he got at this fast food restaurant, since its manager seemed inactive and had to be replaced by a new one.*

Ray Trace: 'Allo. My name is Ray Trace and I am the most handsome and fastest and smartest cashier you'll ever meet and I will serve you today. What do you want?

Minecraft Steve: ...I just wanted to order some nuggets...
Ray Trace: Want some extra fries with that? It's free fries Friday today.

*And indeed it was free fries today in the real world.*

View attachment 7272: Hello! I would like a burger, french fries and a lemonade. My brother would like a cheeseburger and a soda. And Claid yes I’m using Claid would some chicken nuggets or a hotdog.
Ray Trace: What size do you want your drink? By the way, free fries Friday today. :)