Mario Awards Killing Game III: Eternal Star - Endgame: True Termina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Attention Partygoers! A body has been discovered! Epic Nitwit has been found dead in the Front Entryway!

He was…

Discount Thor (Marvel?)
Ultimate Thunder God

You're Thor! … well, the closest we could get, anyway. What, you think we can get an intergalactic hero to just pop into New Wikisville whenever we request it? But fret not, you have plenty of abilities of the mighty Thor! Or, at least, as close as we can get. Hopefully you can survive this Killing Game, you dirty emulator you!

You will start the game with your trusted weapon by your side, Truewaker! Truewaker is not a hammer, but rather, a pair of pliers! Legend tells that these pliers were once wielded to slay The Waker himself. Only you are seemed worthy of carrying Truewaker, so you are the only one that can lift it. Of course, you can't be the only worthy person in the universe. If anybody murders another player and gets away with it, they will be deemed worthy of the weapon.

If you leave Truewaker at any location in the Mansion, you can hold out your hand and summon it back to you. While it may take a moment, it will always return to you, breaking through any walls or objects necessary. In addition, if you ever drop Truewaker, it will act as a massive weight, smashing into and potentially even through anything underneath it.

Finally, twice during the night, you can slam Truewaker into the ground to cause a forceful surge of electricity around you. Anybody in close proximity will be knocked to their backs, stunned for several seconds.

FA: You cannot kill anybody worthy of wielding Truewaker with Truewaker itself. There is an honor to go with it, after all!

Stats
Strength - 5
Stealth - 1
Stamina - 4
Speed - 2
Social - 3​

Monokuma File
-The victim appears to have been severely burned, with a fair portion of his body scorched and even some of his flesh melted.
-He is also covered in bruises and cuts, looking incredibly beaten.
-He is wearing a full suit of armor.
-There are shards of glass around the body.

Oh? What are these… pliers? Truewaker, oh, that's right! I remember who you were now! Well, if we left this lying around, then you all could just make everyone try to pick these up until you weeded out the murde- I mean, the true stars of this Party all game! It's a good thing I got rid of that party pooper with the propeller, isn't it! Now I can just take this little toy away for myself and you all can focus on making this Party as great as it can be!

In addition, a second body has been discovered! Jetamo has been found dead in the Armory!

He was…

Flavio (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
Ultimate Shop Scout

"Flavio scoffs at you! You think Flavio has time for such silly and frivolous parties as those this town hosts? No, Flavio merely came as part of his duties as editor of Foppish Gourmet Weekly. The paper was to feature an article on the quality of the food served at this party. But now, the rich and influential Flavio is trapped in a Killing Game. For this, Flavio hates you all."

You are Flavio, renowned trader from Rogueport, food critic, and former Shop Scout for The 'Shroom. As Flavio, you have exquisite taste in the finest foods and extensive culinary knowledge, which you can use to prepare dishes far beyond the skill level of other players. Your dishes are so good, in fact, that they can be used to temporarily raise the stats of players who consume them. When you prepare a dish, specify which stat you would like it to raise, and it will raise that stat for whoever consumes the dish by two points for the duration of the night. You can make as much food as you'd like, but only one dish a night can raise stats, so use it carefully.

In addition, you've picked up a few tools from your time as a Shop Scout. First, from your partnership with Broque Monsieur, you've acquired special Brick Blocks which are equipped with the power of the Vacuum Block. You may use up to two of these Brick Blocks a night to miniaturize and store any objects or items you come across. You can even transport them in this state. Beware, though! Opening one of these Brick Blocks is difficult, and near impossible for players without a strength stat of five. You can store items, but retrieving them will be difficult.

You also have a Game Boy Horror SP, a complimentary gift from your visit to Gadd Science Incorporated. While you abhor the mindless games programmed on it in the form of "Gaddgets," you must admit as a Shop Scout that its communication features are par none. You can use it to take up to three pictures during the night, and it will also function as a permanent walkie-talkie. You don't have to pay coins for it or replace the batteries, and can speak with any other player who has a walkie-talkie.

Flavio is, despite his claims, a bit of a coward, so you don't have much combat experience and your strength is low. As a tough negotiator with an affluent air who is known for his reviews of foods and businesses, you have a very high social stat, and your days as an adventurer give you high stamina, as well.

FA: Flavio gives criticism. Flavio has a passion for improving the world with his words. Flavio must offer constructive criticism about the decor of a room on the map at least once every complete day-night cycle. Note some positives about its state, but be sure to note where it needs improvement without holding back.

Stats
Strength - 1
Stealth - 2
Stamina - 4
Speed - 3
Social - 5​

However! Jetamo's original role is not the same role he died with. Using the transformative power of the Super Crown he found, Jetamo stole Superchao's role and became the…

Boo Buddy (Awards KGII)
Ultimate Remnant of Despair

You're Boo Buddy, the final remaining remnant of the second Awards Killing Game. When King Boo was killed by the hands of Turb, his ectoplasm was splattered across the width of Evershade Valley, and it was assumed that it was the last New Wikisville would ever see of him… or was it? You are the last recollection of the ectoplasm that found its way back together. You recall all that happened during the last game, and you know exactly why you've joined Awards Killing Game III: it's time for some eloquent revenge.

With the knowledge you retain from being the Mastermind of the last game, you are capable of taking abilities from multiple roles in the last game! You may choose one specific ability of a rolecard the Day phase before the upcoming Night, and utilize it during the night as you please, including its upsides and downsides. While not every role is available to you, due to specific role effects, this document supplies all of the roles you're permitted to pull from in one place:
Unfortunately, one mustn't forget their greatest weakness. If you enter a room with soap present, your abilities will be deactivated until the soap is directly removed. This also goes into effect if soap contacts your body in any way.

Your stamina is high from hosting a game, as well as your social for being a host yourself. You really have no particular need for physical strength or speed, though.

FA: You cannot directly mention your ability to switch roles, nor can you make reference towards your true identity of King Boo. You've got the intrigue to keep, after all!

Stats
Strength - 2
Stealth - 3
Stamina - 4
Speed - 2
Social - 4​

Monokuma File
-The victim is resting in the Armory, just outside of the door to the Dark Star Room.
-The victim is lying in a pool of blood, and a trail of blood extends from the victim to the door of the Armory.
-The victim has a large gash across his neck.

Other Information
-Bowser appears to have been released from his cage in the Lava Room.
-Speaking of the Lava Room… it's no longer the Lava Room. The lava has been frozen over, and the room is now the Ice Room.
-There's vomit all over the flowerbeds which once depicted Toady and Coffee in the Starry Gardens. Disgusting, all of you!
-Why is the Star Room behind the Baby Luma Room such a mess? Can you people not go one night without making a mess for Toadsworth to clean?

It is now Day Six! This is the final normal case of the game, so make the most of it! You all have 48 hours to determine who killed Jetamo and who killed Epic Nitwit and vote for the correct murderer in each case in the Class Trial. The phase will end at 19:00 EDT on August 9th!

Junko Enoshima

Killing Game Founder
Hey, where'd my sunglasses go? I guess I'll check the Sea Slide Room.

Just in general, not specifically for the sunglasses.

Hearts

In search of Doc P
Take a closer look at Nitwit's wounds, particularly his cuts and bruises.

Also, where is his body lying in the Front Entryway? Is it close to the area under the Balcony? If so, check the Balcony and Comet Observatory for anything amiss.

Does the trial of blood leading to Jetamo's body begin at the door to the Armory, or does it begin before that in the hall?

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
investigate nitwit's body and the front entryway, and take a closer look at both the armor and the glass
alright, let’s get to the inevitable. anything i would notice with my superior senses in terms of the wounds?
Investigate Jetamo's body for any other injuries or markings. And how deep does the gash in his neck go?
Take a closer look at Nitwit's wounds, particularly his cuts and bruises.

Also, where is his body lying in the Front Entryway? Is it close to the area under the Balcony? If so, check the Balcony and Comet Observatory for anything amiss.

Does the trial of blood leading to Jetamo's body begin at the door to the Armory, or does it begin before that in the hall?

Alright, let's begin with Nitwit's body.

You inspect his body more closely, carefully removing the armor so you can get a better look at him. He has significant burns on a large area of his body, but not all of his body is burned. The deepest burns - where the flesh is scorched and melted, are in a circle around his chest and back and in a large area on his abdomen. His body is covered in cuts and bruises. Mariofan in particular is also able to noted that there's melted armor mixed in with his melted flesh, and that some of the armor suit appears to be melted. He also notes that his cuts have minuscule armor flakes in them. The armor is also dented and banged up. The glass around the armor is in shards and is scatted all around the armor, where it lays in the Front Entryway next to the wall of the southwest corner of the castle, underneath the western-facing windows of the Sea Slide Room and Boo's Room.

For Jetamo's body, you look closely and find he appears to be covered in his own blood on his abdomen, which is in streaks and mixed with streaks of dirt. He is lying in a pool of blood, and there's a trail of blood streaks that lead from his body to the door to the Armory and outside into the Royal Halls. The trail continues through the Royal Hallways until they arrive at the... decapitated body of Bowser? No, on the closer inspection, it appears to be a Boswer suit with the head knocked off.

Jetamo's neck wound is thick and long - across his whole neck - and very jagged. It isn't a clean wound. That said, it's a relatively shallow gash. It cuts into his throat but doesn't cut so far to have completely severed his larynx, just cut into it slightly. Mariofan inspects it further, and notes very miniscule steel alloy flakes in it.

I check the armoury for any used weapons.
There are no immediately obviously-used weapons in the Armory. However, you do notice that all the armor in the room shows subtle signs of melting. There is also a battering club missing from the room.

Hey, where'd my sunglasses go? I guess I'll check the Sea Slide Room.

Just in general, not specifically for the sunglasses.
There is nothing of note in the Sea Slide Room, save for a pair of sunglasses slightly embedded into the sand next to a lunge chair.

Speaking of Jetamo's blood, examine the bowser suit in the hall
Keeping in mind it has already been stated a blood trail leads to this suit from the Armory, you inspect the suit itself more closely. It appears the head has been knocked off the body, revealing the body to be a large, hollow suit which a person could easily fit inside. There are also some cooked chicken wings in the suit, and a crowbar laying nearby on the ground.

Let's also ask the shopkeepers who stopped by last night.
"Ahem, while I tended to calming myself, Master Fawful kept the shop last evening. However, I can report with confidence that Master Doomhiker visited our fair establishment twice, and, before he arrived, Master Hearts came to our shop."

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I go into the Bowser suit and do any action that the Ultimate Bowser could do in the suit in kg2, such as breathing fire.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I go into the Bowser suit and do any action that the Ultimate Bowser could do in the suit in kg2, such as breathing fire.
You climb into the Bowser suit, and reattach the head carefully. You then try to suck in your breath and shoot out a blast of fire. You shoot a nice stream of fire down the halls, leaving the room smelling slightly of kerosene and faint scorchmarks down the Royal Halls a short distance in front of you.

Hearts

In search of Doc P
Are any windows broken in Boo's Room?

Also, let's look at the Dark Star Room. What was Jetamo trying to get to there?

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I inspect the Star room behind the Baby Luma's Room, to see what the mess is. I bring Toadsworth along just so he can see the mess.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Are any windows broken in Boo's Room?

Also, let's look at the Dark Star Room. What was Jetamo trying to get to there?
There is a shattered window in the west wall of Boo's Room.

There is nothing present in the Dark Star Room. It's completely empty, currently.

I inspect the Star room behind the Baby Luma's Room, to see what the mess is. I bring Toadsworth along just so he can see the mess.
The Star Room appears to be covered - on the floor and its walls - in a fine, shining powder. It's too fine for you to make out what it is, but it sparkles and shines beautifully.

You brought Toadsworth along, and he seems pacified by the beautiful sight.

"Ah, did you Masters and Mistresses make such a beautiful sight for this dear old man? I cannot even begin to find the words to exrpess my gratitude... thanks you..."

He appears to be tearing up.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
investigate the armor again--what is it made out of? @Mariofan169 can you compare the flakes in Jetamo's neck to the armor?
yeah sure why not
First, you take a close look at the Armor and determine that it's made of iron. Mariofan then compares the armor to the flakes of metal in Jetamo's neck, and determines that they do not match up.

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I go into the Bowser suit and shoot out fire on Dupe Face's corpse, to see if the burns and injuries from the fire matches up with Nitwit's.

Hearts

In search of Doc P
Place Coffee's body in a suit of armor and use the Bowser suit's flame on him, too. Do the burns match Nitwit's?

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I go into the Bowser suit and shoot out fire on Dupe Face's corpse, to see if the burns and injuries from the fire matches up with Nitwit's.
It seems that Vruet is in possession of Dupe Face's corpse. You would need his permission to use it for these purposes.

Place Coffee's body in a suit of armor and use the Bowser suit's flame on him, too. Do the burns match Nitwit's?
You retrieve Coffee's body and a suit of armor from the Armory. You dress Coffee in it, and have Doomhiker use the Bowser suit to launch a stream of fire at Coffee. His burns do not match Nitwit's at all. Coffee's burns are more evenly distributed around his whole body, though he is less burned where he is covered by the armor, and none of his burns are as intense as Nitwit's burns.

Vruet

Cheep Cheep
Alright here we go
I woke up hungover af in the Foyer, Coffee's dead body is still here but Roller isn't caressing him anymore, only Doomhiker is still in here and he's still asleep. Grab my love's corpse and go towards the Front Door while Mariofan comes into the Foyer through the Western Stairwell and immediately goes into the Baby Luma Room. After I leave I noticed a suit of armor putting itself together by the Front Door and gtfo because I dont wanna die. I arrive in the Starry Gardens where I vomit a bunch. A lot later in the night I hear a window break and some spooky looking doll lands near me. I'm too tired to deal with that crap so I just go to sleep there.

Status
Not open for further replies.