Mario Awards Killing Game III: Eternal Star - Endgame: True Termina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariofan169

King Bowser

Hello again. My last stand-in, the one known as Strider, was, I found, vastly impudent, immature, and immoral. So now, I have taken his post to fulfill two of those three descriptions instead. Because anything they can do, I can do better.
But let’s shove out the formalities, we have business to attend to.
I first arose in the Sweet Sweet Bedrooms, to find that BBQ Turtle was blissfully tucked in. Obviously, I cannot evade the irony of this being her penultimate slumber.
I head upstairs to the Hall of Killing Game Hosts. In it, I witness that Coffee came in from the opposite end, and we traverse the East Stairwell together.
Hopefully, by now, you’ve picked up that the first two people I came across this night were this phase’s obligatory sacrifices for this unforgiving game. What can I say? Perhaps the influence I exude is just that overwhelming.
Not to say that I’m the killer of BBQ Turtle, because obviously, I’m aware of who the true culprit is.
But I’m getting rather ahead of myself. I noticed that as my breakfast beverage friend
was walking alongside me, his breath had a subtle tinge of anxiousness and excitement to it. Semi related to this, I could hear two people waiting on the base of the stairs, where they open into the Library.
Indeed, in the Library, I was suddenly jumped on some rowdy remnants of the Phantom Thieves: Chibiki, Roller, and my dear companion, Coffee. Despite me carrying a sword from the night prior, I did not resist, for I knew in advance the results of this would be inconsequential. They searched every orifice of my clothes, but did not trigger my Forbidden Action, nor did they take said sword for themselves.
They did, however, leave my divine white suit awfully wrinkled. How inconvenient, they hardly offer any in my size.
In any case, I shrugged them off and made my way to the Basement.
In the Royal Hallways, Amoeba is still asleep near the Alcohol Storage, and I witness Hearts scurry to the Electric Labyrinth. As I enter the Alcohol Storage, I fall prey to a blast of ink from an Inky Piranha Plant. My image further ruined, but my emotions untempered, I reach the Dark Altar, where I grab a skull for my....upcoming performance.
-As I exit, Hearts leaves the Electric Labyrinth and joins my side, and we head upstairs together. In the Foyer, Vruet, riddled of ink and reeking of booze, is on the floor, bawling and cradling Dupe Face’s deceased head. Truly, the signs of a poor soul who has succumbed to despair’s embrace. Sucker.
Although I was primed and ready for my play, my co-actor Dante clearly was not. He stormed out of the Library and went through the Front Door, despite my beckoning. Jetamo, also soaking in ink, emerged from the West Stairwell and quickly followed him.
Regrettably, I was a sitting duck in the absence of the demon hunter, so my role for the next half hour was that of a patient observer.
First off, BBQ Turtle enters the West Stairwell from the Library, with Coffee and Roller close on her trail. Coffee nears the center of the Foyer and, in what was most likely his last move before he forfeited this game, fell asleep right on the floor. How undignified.
Roller panics and looks around the room, while a still sobbing Vruet groveled near Coffee’s unconscious and soon to be lifeless body. Roller finally falls asleep next to him.
Next, Doomhiker leaves the Baby Luma Room for the Foyer. He produces a Waddle Dee out of thin air, which then left to explore the Foyer, and Doomhiker heads for the West Stairwell.
On close observation, it seemed he was actually made of metal. Perhaps a more suitable moniker would be Doctor Doomhiker. Haa haa. Hee hee.
Afterwards, Nitwit also exits the Baby Luma room, carrying something emitting a soft, peaceful glow covered by a sheet under his arm. He approaches Hearts, who’s been here idling this entire time, and the latter gives him a candle and follows him to the Library.
Doomhiker pops up out of thin air and lands on the Foyer, seemingly a victim of the black hole I-that is to say Strider-fell into the previous night.
Chibiki emerges from the West Stairwell and promptly throws red yarn from her backpack over me and everyone else residing in the Foyer. My sight picked up that some of the yarn was actually red and some was painted over, though the meaning of that I’m not revealing. She then enters the Library, a spot she’s most likely glued to.
Next, Amoeba comes up from, what else, the West Stairwell, carrying a mirror and tub of ice cream. She searches Coffee’s body for something she lost, only to come up with no results. She finally exits through the Front Door. Hearts left the Library during this time and followed her out.
After what seemed like seconds, compared to my extensive life at least, Dante finally pushed open the Front Door, carrying a stool with him. After a brief trip to the Sea Slide Room to acquire a pair of sunglasses, he joins me, giving me the signal that our play can commence.
I purview my audience and I must say, my disappointment was palpable. There was only a dazed Doomhiker, a hysterical Vruet, a mute Waddle Dee, a sleeping Roller, and a most certainly dead Coffee. Surely, you all aren’t as culturally starved as I assumed. Regardless, the show must go on.
And what a show it was, with truly Shakespearean writing. It went a little something like this:

Doc: “It was my assumption that my demons would prove...far inferior...in the face of your tactics.”
Dante: “You summon and kill. Summon and kill....I fail to see the logic here. Is sanity....the price to pay.... for power?!”
Doc: “Humans....They are but stubborn and foolish. It takes a journey to Hell for them to accept and praise their god. A fact that tickles irony’s judgement. [crushes the skull and blows the remains in Dante’s face]”
Dante: “Ha! And your judgments interest me not. For I am here...to reclaim...what is rightfully mine!”
Doc: “[holds up sword] Yamato! That...is what you seek. And that....is why I wait in your path!”
Dante: “Ha ha ha! You will fumble in opposition of my quest! Though I encourage! For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusion as you, is a sweet fortune.”

And scene. Only those knowledgeable of its historical significance will truly appreciate this, but those who are would find masterful story work and moving acting. Truly a masterpiece.
In applause’s place, we were heckled with a loud shout of “VOTE FOR DR STEWART”, followed by Doomhiker playing a dreadful tune on....whatever the hell an omatomotone
is. During the show, a low rumbling started up from the basement.
Desperate to escape this cacophony, I rushed for the basement, while Dante rather wearily went for the Sea Slide Room.
As I approached the Alcohol Storage, I detected a slight scent of smoke, and sure enough, a large explosion knocks the door and Jetamo against the wall, with the latter passing out. The room is in shambles: partially collapsed, Piranha Plant remains, the smell of charred stone and glass. I also picked up another plant-like smell....one that wasn’t from the Piranha Plants.
I walked past it to the Break Room when I noticed a suit of armor blocking the Armory door, I turned to enter the Engine Room when I heard moving metal. Sure enough, I was knocked out by a shield attack. Phooey.

Hello again. My last stand-in, the one known as Strider, was, I found, vastly impudent, immature, and immoral. So now, I have taken his post to fulfill two of those three descriptions instead. Because anything they can do, I can do better.
But let’s shove out the formalities, we have business to attend to.
I first arose in the Sweet Sweet Bedrooms, to find that BBQ Turtle was blissfully tucked in. Obviously, I cannot evade the irony of this being her penultimate slumber.
I head upstairs to the Hall of Killing Game Hosts. In it, I witness that Coffee came in from the opposite end, and we traverse the East Stairwell together.
Hopefully, by now, you’ve picked up that the first two people I came across this night were this phase’s obligatory sacrifices for this unforgiving game. What can I say? Perhaps the influence I exude is just that overwhelming.
Not to say that I’m the killer of BBQ Turtle, because obviously, I’m aware of who the true culprit is.
But I’m getting rather ahead of myself. I noticed that as my breakfast beverage friend
was walking alongside me, his breath had a subtle tinge of anxiousness and excitement to it. Semi related to this, I could hear two people waiting on the base of the stairs, where they open into the Library.
Indeed, in the Library, I was suddenly jumped on some rowdy remnants of the Phantom Thieves: Chibiki, Roller, and my dear companion, Coffee. Despite me carrying a sword from the night prior, I did not resist, for I knew in advance the results of this would be inconsequential. They searched every orifice of my clothes, but did not trigger my Forbidden Action, nor did they take said sword for themselves.
They did, however, leave my divine white suit awfully wrinkled. How inconvenient, they hardly offer any in my size.
In any case, I shrugged them off and made my way to the Basement.
In the Royal Hallways, Amoeba is still asleep near the Alcohol Storage, and I witness Hearts scurry to the Electric Labyrinth. As I enter the Alcohol Storage, I fall prey to a blast of ink from an Inky Piranha Plant. My image further ruined, but my emotions untempered, I reach the Dark Altar, where I grab a skull for my....upcoming performance.
-As I exit, Hearts leaves the Electric Labyrinth and joins my side, and we head upstairs together. In the Foyer, Vruet, riddled of ink and reeking of booze, is on the floor, bawling and cradling Dupe Face’s deceased head. Truly, the signs of a poor soul who has succumbed to despair’s embrace. Sucker.
Although I was primed and ready for my play, my co-actor Dante clearly was not. He stormed out of the Library and went through the Front Door, despite my beckoning. Jetamo, also soaking in ink, emerged from the West Stairwell and quickly followed him.
Regrettably, I was a sitting duck in the absence of the demon hunter, so my role for the next half hour was that of a patient observer.
First off, BBQ Turtle enters the West Stairwell from the Library, with Coffee and Roller close on her trail. Coffee nears the center of the Foyer and, in what was most likely his last move before he forfeited this game, fell asleep right on the floor. How undignified.
Roller panics and looks around the room, while a still sobbing Vruet groveled near Coffee’s unconscious and soon to be lifeless body. Roller finally falls asleep next to him.
Next, Doomhiker leaves the Baby Luma Room for the Foyer. He produces a Waddle Dee out of thin air, which then left to explore the Foyer, and Doomhiker heads for the West Stairwell.
On close observation, it seemed he was actually made of metal. Perhaps a more suitable moniker would be Doctor Doomhiker. Haa haa. Hee hee.
Afterwards, Nitwit also exits the Baby Luma room, carrying something emitting a soft, peaceful glow covered by a sheet under his arm. He approaches Hearts, who’s been here idling this entire time, and the latter gives him a candle and follows him to the Library.
Doomhiker pops up out of thin air and lands on the Foyer, seemingly a victim of the black hole I-that is to say Strider-fell into the previous night.
Chibiki emerges from the West Stairwell and promptly throws red yarn from her backpack over me and everyone else residing in the Foyer. My sight picked up that some of the yarn was actually red and some was painted over, though the meaning of that I’m not revealing. She then enters the Library, a spot she’s most likely glued to.
Next, Amoeba comes up from, what else, the West Stairwell, carrying a mirror and tub of ice cream. She searches Coffee’s body for something she lost, only to come up with no results. She finally exits through the Front Door. Hearts left the Library during this time and followed her out.
After what seemed like seconds, compared to my extensive life at least, Dante finally pushed open the Front Door, carrying a stool with him. After a brief trip to the Sea Slide Room to acquire a pair of sunglasses, he joins me, giving me the signal that our play can commence.
I purview my audience and I must say, my disappointment was palpable. There was only a dazed Doomhiker, a hysterical Vruet, a mute Waddle Dee, a sleeping Roller, and a most certainly dead Coffee. Surely, you all aren’t as culturally starved as I assumed. Regardless, the show must go on.
And what a show it was, with truly Shakespearean writing. It went a little something like this:

Doc: “It was my assumption that my demons would prove...far inferior...in the face of your tactics.”
Dante: “You summon and kill. Summon and kill....I fail to see the logic here. Is sanity....the price to pay.... for power?!”
Doc: “Humans....They are but stubborn and foolish. It takes a journey to Hell for them to accept and praise their god. A fact that tickles irony’s judgement. [crushes the skull and blows the remains in Dante’s face]”
Dante: “Ha! And your judgments interest me not. For I am here...to reclaim...what is rightfully mine!”
Doc: “[holds up sword] Yamato! That...is what you seek. And that....is why I wait in your path!”
Dante: “Ha ha ha! You will fumble in opposition of my quest! Though I encourage! For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusion as you, is a sweet fortune.”

And scene. Only those knowledgeable of its historical significance will truly appreciate this, but those who are would find masterful story work and moving acting. Truly a masterpiece.
In applause’s place, we were heckled with a loud shout of “VOTE FOR DR STEWART”, followed by Doomhiker playing a dreadful tune on....whatever the hell an omatomotone
is. During the show, a low rumbling started up from the basement.
Desperate to escape this cacophony, I rushed for the basement, while Dante rather wearily went for the Sea Slide Room.
As I approached the Alcohol Storage, I detected a slight scent of smoke, and sure enough, a large explosion knocks the door and Jetamo against the wall, with the latter passing out. The room is in shambles: partially collapsed, Piranha Plant remains, the smell of charred stone and glass. I also picked up another plant-like smell....one that wasn’t from the Piranha Plants.
I walked past it to the Break Room when I noticed a suit of armor blocking the Armory door, I turned to enter the Engine Room when I heard moving metal. Sure enough, I was knocked out by a shield attack. Phooey.

rollerC

Bob-omb
too lazy to roleplay

woke up
vruet crying, drinking, covered in ink, holding the dead body of dupe face, just being generally crazy
try to talk to him but he says jack-all

see zange
homer simpson out of this bitch
go with Zange to the library
we wait

coffee comes down with homestuck
beat up homestuck
mug him
see sword and nothing else
turns out he's poor
we don't mug him

wait again
beat up FWD
this mofo has chainsaw hands what
mug him
see grocery bags with melted frozen treats and some firewood
turns out he's poor
we don't mug him

BBQ comes down the stairs into the Library and through to the Foyer
Coffee and I pursue
BBQ goes down West Stairs
Coffee lies down

well
I was following him
so

vruet starts coming my way
nonono there's no homer simpson for me this time
drop down
cuddle coffee
go to sleep

coffee dies and I can feel it
but I comforted him to the very end

someone needs to cuddle vruet I think

Vruet

Cheep Cheep
When I woke up I immediately got back to what I was attempting to do last night: Grabbing a bunch of alcohol
I also noticed two Piranha Plants waking up, one was rather Inky.
Hearts showed up while I was grabbing my stuff and tried to force me to give him all my stuff. I refused, but he threw a spear of light at me and I was knocked out for a bit.
After waking up again, I was rudely interrupted yet again by a piranha plant shooting some ink at me.
After collecting my alcohol I went to the Armory to grab my beloved's body. Amoeba was still asleep outside the Alcohol Storage.
As I arrived in the Foyer (through the West Stairwell) Roller woke up and tried to talk to me while I continued to drink. and cry.
As we talked, I saw Chibiki Daisy carrying a purple Baby Luma away from the Baby Luma Room into the Library. Roller ditched me for her.
Later, an ink-covered Mariofan comes up the West Stairwell with Hearts. They both stay around in the foyer.
FWD leaves the library, Mariofan tries to get his attention but FWD ignores him on his way out the front door. An ink-covered Jetamo rushes after him from the West Stairwell.
BBQ Turtle
moved across the Foyer from the Library to the West Stairwell. Coffee and Roller also followed, going to sleep in the middle of the Foyer.
Doomhiker left the Baby Luma Room, sent a waddle dee off to do something, then leaves to the West Stairwell.
Nitwit left the Baby Luma Room, hiding something under a sheet on his arm. He grabbed a candle from Hearts and they both left to the Library.
Doomhiker apparently fell into the black hole in the Electric Labyrinth room as he landed right in the Foyer and was noticeably dazed.
Chibiki came back up the west stairwell, still carrying the Baby Luma from earlier, and threw red yarn all over the place before going into the library.
Amoeba came up the west stairwell and headed towards the front door, Hearts left the library and followed her out.
FWD somehow dragged a stool in through the Front Door, then put on some sunglasses in the Sea Slide room after a short argument with Mariofan.
They did some weird stuff with stools and Doomhiker woke up from his daze, playing some obnoxious garbage on some weird device.
After the show, FWD went to the Sea Slide Room and Mariofan ran down the West Stairwell in a hurry.
Eventually, I passed out.

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I wake up in the hidden room behind the Lum Babies room. As I stir I notice that Nitwit was waking up in the Luma Babies Room, a couple of steps in front of me. He groggily asks me if I will hand over the star. I comply, stepping into the Luma Babies room as I turn metallic. Nitwit heads into the hidden room to inspect the Star as I step into the Foyer. Hearts is waiting in the foyer and Vruet is drinking and crying incessantly. I take out my Waddle Dee, and it hugs me before walking away to hop around the room and give Hearts a friendly wave. I take the west stairwell to the Royal Halls in the Basement. As I pass through the halls I see BBQ Turtle with a crowbar, a torch, a hammer, and nails. She heads towards the East Stairwell. I also notice Amoeba stepping into the Cold Storage. I go to the Electric Labyrinth and try its challenge. I notice that the labyrinth is activated, but I still try to complete it, but me being metal causes me to fail. I fall into the black hole and am ejected into the Foyer with force. Me being metal protects me, but the force is still enough to make be dazed and unable to focus on what is happening. Once I am no longer dazed I am in the middle of FWD and Mariofan's show. I notice a crying Vruet who is covered in ink and holding Dupe Face's corpse, a sleeping Coffee, a sleeping Roller, and a Waddle Dee are also there. There's also red yarn all over the ground. I interrupt the show, loudly yelling "VOTE FOR DR. STEWART!" I play the Yoshi's New Island soundtrack loudly on my otomatone, which annoys everyone, and almost seems to actually cause pain to Mariofan. I then continue to play my music in the Foyer. As I continue, I watch the show conclude and FWD walking, looking tired, into the Sea Slide Room and Mariofan, looking pained, running over to the West Stairwell and taking it downstairs. I continue to play, play, and play and during which not much happens, however I notice Hearts and Amoeba step into the Foyer through the Front Door and scurry over to the Baby Luma Room near the end of the night, and notice Vruet crying himself to sleep at the same time. He cried and drank alcohol the entire time in the Foyer. After playing for so long I start to feel short on breath, and notice dawn breaking and me becoming less metallic. Before I faint, I see Coffee wake up where he is lying next to Roller. He gasps for air for a moment, then turns a hideous purple and slumps to the ground, presumably dying. I then pass out right afterwards.

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I take a torch from the Royal Halls and I go to the Pool of Magma and put my torch next to her body, and any goo or sticky surface to see how they react over different amounts of time. (30 sec, 1min, 30 min, 1 hour)

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I use Bowsette's Golden Watering Can (consent given) to water one of the seeds, keeping the other in my hand, to see what happens. I give the watering can back to Bowsette ad I place the other seed that was in my hand back to where it was.

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?
examine the alcohol storage. survey the damage, and search for any dirt or plant like substance remaining in the room

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I check outside of the pool of magma (the general roof) for any splashed magma, or any other liquids. I also check the entryway for any suits of armour, and if I find it I do a thorough search of it.

Junko Enoshima

Killing Game Founder
I'd like to grab an unblemished suit of armor and toss it off the balcony, then do the same with the roof and another suit. Which suit matches the damage on the armor that was chucked off tonight?

John Doe

I am not one to let good plans go to waste, and seeing as my night was so rudely cut short...
I would now like to enact my special performance, which I intended to do last night when I returned to the foyer

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I ask my Waddle Dee what he saw.
You ask the Waddle Dee about what he saw. He spins this magical tale about yarn and Dante and some metallic dude appearing from the ceiling. It seems that the Foyer party really got him all excited.

I take a torch from the Royal Halls and I go to the Pool of Magma and put my torch next to her body, and any goo or sticky surface to see how they react over different amounts of time. (30 sec, 1min, 30 min, 1 hour)
You take one of the torches to a bit of goo that's still put together. The torch doesn't immediately make the goo melt—it takes a very long time for any effects to be seen at all, in fact.

Yeah, they can check me and my bags too. Hell, reveal everything on my person if you gotta.
You bodycheck FWD. There is a bag on his person and a pair of sunglasses. There's no indication of a Return Pipe.

I use Bowsette's Golden Watering Can (consent given) to water one of the seeds, keeping the other in my hand, to see what happens. I give the watering can back to Bowsette ad I place the other seed that was in my hand back to where it was.
You water one of the seeds from the Roof using the watering can—then jump back as a Piranha Plant suddenly bursts straight out of the seed! It looks angry, and bites straight at you, but you narrowly avoid it. This Piranha Plant looks a little fiery. You drop the other seed behind it, back into the dirt, and return the watering can.

I'd like to grab an unblemished suit of armor and toss it off the balcony, then do the same with the roof and another suit. Which suit matches the damage on the armor that was chucked off tonight?
You go down to the Armory and retrieve two suits of armor. Oddly, all the armor has been reassembled in here, and two suits are already missing. You perform your experiment, and find the suit you throw from the balcony more closely matches the armor already outdoors.

I am not one to let good plans go to waste, and seeing as my night was so rudely cut short...

I would now like to enact my special performance, which I intended to do last night when I returned to the foyer
You track down FWD and Mariofan with your eyes shut and an unlit candle firmly in your hands, and tape some crude crayon drawings of Luke Atmey with Beowulf and John Doe with Danny Fenton to their heads. Then, you give a speech memorializing Dupe Face. Vruet is moved to tears, sobbing loudly. You end with a performance of Auld Lang Syne on your kazoo.

Hey, can I have a baby luma now? I promise to look after it!
You wander into the Baby Luma Room and take a Green Baby Luma up in your arms. The star child giggles and looks at you expectantly.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
examine the alcohol storage. survey the damage, and search for any dirt or plant like substance remaining in the room
You step inside the Alcohol Storage, but can only make it in a short ways. The room seems to have partially collapsed in the back (which has blocked access to the Darkened Altar), and everything in here is destroyed and scattered in charred pieces. The room's floor and walls are scorched, and the door has been blown out into the hallway. There is no dirt that you can find in the room, and the only plant remains are the charred and scattered remains of an Inky Piranha Plant and a normal Piranha Plant.

I check outside of the pool of magma (the general roof) for any splashed magma, or any other liquids. I also check the entryway for any suits of armour, and if I find it I do a thorough search of it.
You climb the castle walls to get to thw roof, and then inspect around the pool of magma. There's no magma or other liquids anywhere on the roof outside of the pool. You then climb back down, and search the Front Entryway. There'sa suit of armor lying scattered on the ground here. You inspect it thoroughly, but it seems to be normal armor. There aren't even traces of sweat on it.

Hearts

In search of Doc P
A corpse reduced to green goo...why does this seem familiar? In any case, I shall impart you all with the details of my night.

I awakened in the Darkened Altar, grabbing a candle before leaving to the Alcohol Storage where I encountered Vruet. Tonight, the phantom thieves took up the noble cause of apprehending another bandit: the villain who robbed poor Bowsette of her belongings. As Vruet was in the Foyer at the time that occurred, he was naturally a suspect. I did attempt to reason with him, but negotiations broke down, so I cast a non-lethal spell on him and searched him by force. Alas, he was not the one we seek. As brilliant as I am, even I'm off the mark sometimes...apologies, Vruet. After that interaction, a piranha plant spewed black ink all over me - I thought I'd had enough of fighting these creatures back at Bowser's castle.

I stepped out into the Royal Halls and saw Bowsette still slumbering peacefully under a blanket. I passed through the Engine Room where I saw Jetamo still asleep as well. I slung a messenger bag from the Costume Shop over my shoulder before returning to the broken engine and placing my special gear inside. The machine roared to life, and I exited to the halls where I saw Doc Scratch stepping into the Alcohol Storage.

As I suspected, the engine supplied power to the Electric Labyrinth. Of course, the maze was a trivial trial for the Mad Magician. As for what reward I found at the end of the course, that matter shall remain secret for now.

I left the room and encountered Doc Scratch once more, with a skull now tucked under his arm. What sort of grim ritual does he need such a thing for? I grabbed a torch on the way to the West Stairwell, which we ascended together. In the Foyer, we saw Vruet, who was...in a sorry state, as others have already described.

I lingered in the Foyer for a while, where I witnessed a very disgruntled Dante from the Devil May Cry Series emerge from the Library. No doubt my associates had gotten to him, heh. He headed to the front door while ignoring Doc Scratch's calls, while Jetamo emerged from the West Stairwell and followed him outside.

Not long after, Coffee, Roller, and BBQ Turtle all arrived from the Library. BBQ continued downstairs while Coffee and Roller fell asleep together in the middle of the Foyer. To commit such a brazen act of adultery in plain sight, was our leader not as much a chivalrous thief as I thought? Doomhiker arrived from the Baby Luma Room soon after, and he placed some strange creature on the floor before going downstairs. It gave me a wave, and I returned the gesture. Finally, a critter with some manners.

Eventually, John Doe entered from the Baby Luma Room as well, carrying a blanket. I uttered an incantation to curse him for that time he literally set me on fire and gave him a flame of his own. The two of us entered the Library, where he continued upstairs while I waited for the other phantom thieves, oblivious to the fact that they already took care of the other theft suspects. I saw the late BBQ Turtle go upstairs to the Hall of Killing Game Hosts at some point, before Dimentio arrived and informed me of my tardiness. How embarrassing...

When I returned to the Foyer, quite a motley crew had assembled. Coffee and Roller still cuddled on the floor, Vruet was still shockingly inebriated, a metallic-looking Doomhiker looked dazed in the middle of the room, his strange pet was still waddling around, Doc Scratch was still loitering around and looking very impatient at this point, Bowsette was holding ice cream and a portrait, and they were all covered in red yarn. I wanted little to do with this scene so I headed outside, alongside Bowsette.

I used my torch to navigate the fog and explored the Starry Entryway, where I attempted to assemble the star pieces there into a whole star again. Bowsette disappeared while I was doing this, and both Jetamo and Dante passed me at some point. Sadly, it was a fruitless endeavor. Bowsette returned and we left to the Starry Gardens together, where a campfire was burning. We briefly searched the Golfing Grounds and found some coins in the holes, but just as we started to head back, a tome of some sort fell from the sky. What a mysterious occurrence. Additionally, we encountered a broken suit of armor on our way back to the front entrance.

When we returned to the Foyer, Coffee, Roller, and Vruet were all somehow asleep while Doomhiker played a horrendous cacophony on an instrument of some sort and his pet still tottered around. Bowsette and I escaped to the Baby Luma Room, where the sedative effects of the place were sufficient to counteract the noise and let sleep come for me.

That concludes my report for last night. Hopefully there is some information in it that can help us glean the truth. It's a shame what happened to our leader, but I suppose I prefer to have an assistant rather than play the role myself.

Loohcs tneve emag noitamina cisum.

Last edited:

Grell Sutcliff

thriving on soul since 2017
Core 'Shroom Staff
I do believe the following should be of some assistance~

I wake within the Luma Room and then,
Meet up with Roller to go bash some heads.
Head to the Library and wait within...
And well, this part has already been said.

So as the two I'm with leave me for chase,
I head downstairs and to the Costume Shop.
A Plant is there, causing quite a disgrace.
Amoeba comes and whispers to it... huh.

So, then I take some yarn, head back upstairs.
And in the foyer, quite the crowd is here.
I drape the yarn on all of whom are there,
Then flee to the library (not from fear).

I tell Hearts of our time with bashing heads,
Then go sleep after many books are read.

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
I talk to Zange's Luma, and ask if Zange was reading in the Library tonight.

John Doe

I prevent Doomhiker from harassing Toady. Give the poor fellow some space to mourn, for goodness sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.