Detach part of the lights some how and attempt to set it on fire using w/e

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game III: Eternal Star - Day Four: Going Ghost

Vruet said:
Detach part of the lights some how and attempt to set it on fire using w/e
You try to set part of the lights on fire - after detaching a portion - with the fireplace in Boo's Room. It's too wet to light at all, and they don't seem to burn.

Vruet

Cheep Cheep

sniff the lights for soapy soap

Hearts

In search of Doc P

Bring the lights to the Bubble Blast Room and use one of the bubble shooters on them. Do they go to the Bedrooms on their own?

Junko Enoshima

Killing Game Founder

After MAGES does that, I'll smell the lights to see if they smell like anything.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

MAGES. said:
Bring the lights to the Bubble Blast Room and use one of the bubble shooters on them. Do they go to the Bedrooms on their own?
You put the lights in the path of the Bubble Blast Shooter and shoot them up the Passageway. They land exactly where you initially found them in the Sweet Sweet Bedrooms.

Dante From The Devil May Cry Series said:
After MAGES does that, I'll smell the lights to see if they smell like anything.
They do not smell of soap, but they are wet. It appears the shooter does not use soap to create its bubbles, just regular water.

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Poll Committee

Vruet and Nitwit gave consent for a body check, so I body check them, especially for weapons or anything that can be used to strangle someone such as rope.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Doomhiker said:
Vruet and Nitwit gave consent for a body check, so I body check them, especially for weapons or anything that can be used to strangle someone such as rope.
Vruet is covered in alcohol on his back and his clothes have absorbed a fair amount of alcohol. He has a few studier bottles of wine on him. He has no weapons on his person.

Nitwit appears to have some cards on his person, as well as a mask of Shelley de Kille, but he has no weapons on his person.

Mariofan169

King Bowser

> Dave: See if there’s anything on the body you would notice with your superior senses.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Kaguya Shinomiya said:
> Dave: See if there’s anything on the body you would notice with your superior senses.
With your superior senses, you're able to make note of tiny flakes of armor in Dupe Face's wounds, especially in the most crushed areas like his hands. It seems small flakes have been wedged into his wounds and bruises.

Mariofan169

King Bowser

see if eleven has any bruises or armor flakes on him

also find out what armor pieces have blood/dents on them, or if there’s any sweat or other signs of it being worn on the inside

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Kaguya Shinomiya said:
see if eleven has any bruises or armor flakes on him

also find out what armor pieces have blood/dents on them, or if there’s any sweat or other signs of it being worn on the inside
Eleven has no bruises or traces of armor on him.

You inspect all of the armor scattered in the room, and find that there is blood and sweat scattered on some pieces, in no real pattern. Much of the fluids are concentrated on the pieces closest to Dupe Face. Most of the armor is demted as if it fell. The feet of the Gabriel Statue, next to his head, have lots fo blood on them.

Amoeba

Goomba

So here's that account I never sent:

After crying myself to sleep in the Upper Foyer of Peach's Castle, I suddenly find myself in a strange new building. Am I dead? Do I get to rejoin my loved one in Heaven? No, I'm stuck with you losers, and this is Hell. The first thing to happen, before I have a chance to even stand, is I am completely stripped of my entire inventory, by an unseen force. I know one of you did this. My golden watering can, and my return pipe that I just received, (which allows the user to go to any room in any castle temporarily) have been stolen. As if taking away Boosette wasn't enough.

What do you sadists have for me next? Oh, poison! How quaint! These Bowser's Castle players really know how to kick a girl when she's down! That's talent! Eleven leaves for the basement, and I have half a mind to strangle him while his back is turned, but I am too weak from the poison, even if I had the drop on him. So, I'm off to the Gardens to water Coffee and Toady's flowers, but oh wait, my watering can got stolen.

I head back to the castle, and to the basement, and I grab a blanket from the Costume Shop, to die in to keep me warm in the Walk-in Freezer. I leave through the Engine Room and I head into the Cold Storage, and get out my return-OH WAIT THAT WAS STOLEN TOO. I grab some cookie dough ice cream to drown myself i after a rough 4 nights, but now I'm feeling very ill. Might be the cold, or the poison, or the fact I've lost all my friends and worldly possessions and I'm not even a monk.

Next I head to the Alcohol Storage, because I forgot to edit this out because I really needed to go in here, and I find Vruet lying in a pool of alcohol and glass. Then as I move to leave for the Break Room, my body gives out. I fall unconscious in front of the Alcohol Storage, without even getting to eat my ice cream.

Roserade

"Write your way into his heart..."
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Good, good, beautiful! The game is continuing wonderfully! And some of these players are on the track of truth, it seems… Well, there's only one way to keep this party shaking! Oh Toad, get back in here, will you please?

"Aha-ha! Okay! It looks like you all reached a decision, despite taking all day to make progress in the last hour. It seems like you're getting used to the new castle... even if I don't like it as much as the Princess'. I panicked when we rose into the air, but enought about me. Now it's time to see if you were right or not! And to do that... we need an execution!"

After a stressful day full of panicked propositions, a verdict had finally been reached… by only three players. The three envelopes are delivered to Toad, who offers a peak over to Kamek. Kamek puts his hand up to his mouth to suppress a giggle, before he lifts his wand and points it straight at Eleven.

"Kyahahaha! It's that time per usual, Partygoers! Let's get this dastardly ne'er-do-well out of our si—"

With a rush and a swirling of feathers, Eleven's frame suddenly transforms from a player to a majestic hawk. With a steely gaze, he lets out a single mighty flap of his wings, before launching himself out of the front entryway of the Castle. Kamek lets out a loud laugh, before summoning his massive broom and leaping onto it. He tugs Toad up onto the handle behind him. With a sweep of wind, the two hosts give chase after the fleeing player.

The escape soars past an epic expanse of the cosmos, with the hosts quickly gaining on Eleven. Kamek leaps to his feet, swings his wand, and strikes Eleven with a blinding flash of magic. His wings snap close to his sides, and Eleven finds that he can't control them at all anymore. With a pained caw, he tumbles straight downwards, colliding at one point into ground and losing consciousness.

When Eleven comes to, he looks about his surroundings. He feels his feet pinned into the ground, and as he looks around, he discovers that he is strapped onto a metal perch—in fact, he's been trapped in a giant birdcage! It towers as large as the Castle he escaped from, and on the edges of the cage, several kinds of birds of prey are staring at him… hungrily. He looks down at himself, and realizes that he is not the majestic hawk he decided himself to be. Instead, he is simply a poor chickadee, far smaller than the birds gazing upon him.

Quickly realizing his situation, he squirms and crams his body around with panicked chirps. But the bindings are too tight, and his wings are still failing to function at all. His eyes widen further as the birds on the ledges raise themselves up to their tallest positions. The birds rise into the air, and Eleven only struggles harder and harder, trying to loosen the restraints just enough for his feet to slip thro—

He suddenly pops free of his restraints. Really was a shame, though; he didn't think about those broken wings.

Once his body hit the bottom of the cage, it was only the vultures that were really interested anymore.

Eleven has been executed! He was…
You are…

Bird (just a bird)
Ultimate Bird

You… are just a small bird. That’s it. You cannot change this. It's a good thing, then, that birds are such wonderful and varied creatures. With your avian skills, you should be able to make it out of this Killing Game in one piece.

As a bird, you are first and foremost unencumbered by the need to take the stairs. Just head outdoors and fly up or down levels of the map as you please. You can even fly through a room, avoiding any kinds of traps on the ground a passing through without leaving a trail. Just note that flying will drain your Stamina quickly, so don't go showing off.

Now, the unique twist of your role is that the limits of your powers depend entirely upon your knowledge of endless forms most beautiful in the avian world. You can, during the day phase, submit to hosts a bird species you would like to use the following night, and, using what you know about the bird, suggest one or two role powers you feel you should be able to use with it. Of course, your submissions are subject to host approval, so be ready to defend them and be sure to keep them reasonable.

To not leave you completely high-and-dry if you don't have some bird knowledge, we'll give you an example to use as reference, if you would like it. One night, you might choose to be the Hooded Pitohui, a poisonous bird found in Papua New Guinea. Since it accumulates a toxin in its skin and feathers through its diet, anyone who touches you during the night will be weakened by a non-fatal poison which saps their strength and stamina through the remainder of the night.

No matter what bird you may become, you need to have high stamina and speed. That's just the avian way! Unfortunately, you're rather limited in your strength.

FA: Crowrant? Crowrant! CROWRANT! Er, um, what I mean to say is that you must at least once every complete Day-Night cycle post at least five lines of appreciation for a bird species of your choice.

Stats:
Social - 2
Stealth - 3
Speed - 5
Strength - 1
Stamina - 4​
You all were incorrect! Eleven did not kill Dupe Face! The true culprit was...
somebody who has chosen to remain anonymous!

Well well! Looks like you lot were all WRONG again!! I hope the Boss Up Above feels content with this result! Oh man, what a Despairful phase! Really gets that blood pumping!

Oh, real quick! Thank you to Lakitu to filling in during my absence at His Prettiness's Castle! I had an unfortunate run-in trying to calm down that big Piranha Plant, I hope you all understand! Or don't, kyahaha!!

Now then, on to the Shopkeeps! The mic's all yours, chumps!

Welcome, Partygoers, to our refurbished shop. Oh, when Iiiiiii was knocked cold, I grew very concerned… would my darling pudding, Coffee, survive the castles merging? Thankfully, my relief is as vast as the Shroomy Sea! Oh, my darling, how Iiiiiii love you so!

Ahem, apologies, gentle Partygoers! You'll have to excuse dear Toady's mood, it seems as though he is still in the… what we'll pleasantly call the "Honeymoon Period".

Filled with glee I am for the coming night! Oh, the feeling of the Hope I receive from you all fills me giddily, like the water which breaches the sinking ship! Of course, if those Red and Green ever visit me instead, I will find myself in a boiling pot! Of the Despair!!
We Shopkeeps will all supply you the same variety of goods this evening, so pick your favorite! Aka FAWFUL!! Ah, but I have clarity no more… tonight will be foggy, making it harder to see vividly! Do you see now, fink-rats?!

Onto the wares at the counter this evening:

Ice Flower - 15 Coins - Do you have the readiness for this? This Flower of Iciness will be giving you the freezing chill like the ice cream sundae which you have had the consumption of too quickly. It will have the allowing of you to shoot three balls of snow or one ball of ice.

Fire Flower- 15 Coins - Fink-rats! You are using the flower out of the ground to shoot fireballs? When Fawful's genius is having the invention of a Vacuum Helmet which can fire balls with the feeling of the chest after having chili of spiciness. It is allowing you to shoot three small fireballs which will bounce forward.

Gooey Bomb - 15 Coins - I have explosion! Make the small explosion - yes, the small, not like that which had the ejecting of Fawful from the flying castle of the pesky King of Koopas - explosion, with a bomb that is being adhesive like the stickiness of the glazed donut with jelly!

Aha-ha! I hope you're all ready for this Party to really ramp up! I know the Boss is! So, Kamek, my fellow host, why don't you give them a real show? A magic show that is! Use your Magikoopa magic to turn this Party tragic!

Have fun with Kamek! Next time, remember that I'll be here to tell you I'm-a-back-a-back!

[size=14pt]It is now Night Five. You will have forty eight hours to send in your night actions, and the phase will end at July 22, 2019, 21:00 EDT.

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Attentions, partygoers of the Castle! A body has been discovered!

BBQ Turtle was found dead in the Pool of Magma!
She was…

Gooigi (Luigi's Mansion)
Ultimate Goo Assistant

You're Gooigi, E. Gadd's creation meant to assist with his paranormal research. He attempted to send you back in time to the Mansion he met Luigi in, but an accident with the Pixelator landed you in New Wikisville right as the Party Cube arrived. Now you're trapped in this Killing Game. But it's okay. You're literally made to survive anything thrown at you, and when you finish, there should be twenty-nine new ghosts to bring to the Professor.

As Gooigi, your most notable feature is your unique composition. Being made out of Goo, you cannot be harmed by any physical means. You're completely immune to bludgeoning, cutting, stabbing, squashing, and any other physical attacks on your being. Things that would kill anyone else will only shave some Goo off from you temporarily, or, if it's really bad, temporarily splatter you, delaying you as you work to complete your night actions.

Unfortunately, you can't handle the elements. Wind, fire, water, ice, incendiary explosives, and other such elemental forces are your weakness. Being exposed to these elements will wear you down significantly, and prolonged exposure to these elements will even kill you. Any kind of acute exposure to these elemental forces will kill you instantly, so take care.

You have one more ability, and that's the ability to take Goo from your body and use it as an all-purpose adhesive. It's not strong enough to, say, trap somebody in place if they step on it, but it can slow them down. You can use it to prop open doors, seal cracks, hang things on a wall, or make it difficult to remove an item for players without high strength

As Gooigi, you have very high Stamina, and, being literally made to serve, a high social stat. Without a solid physical form, though, you lack the strength needed for demanding tasks.

FA: E. Gadd created you to serve, so you cannot refuse any direct requests from other players. Whether during the night phase, during a day phase, or for something like a body check, you must acquiesce to anything phrased as a request.

Stats
Strength - 2
Stealth - 3
Stamina - 5
Speed - 3
Social - 4​

Monokuma File
- The victim's body was found inside of the Pool of Magma, and its gooey composition has been entirely melted.
-There are other identifiable melted substances in the Pool.
-There is a pile of dirt on the Roof not present before.

In addition…

Something bad has happened! Coffee has activated his Forbidden Action!
He was…

Rocket Grunt (Pokemon Red and Blue)
Ultimate Thief

You're a Rocket Grunt, the best thief in the business! … or, at least, you hope to be. Giovanni sent you to New Wikisville to collect the best Pokemon in the area, and now you've been stuck in a Killing Game instead. That's slightly more terrifying than your usual gig, but hey, you can make this work! You need to impress, after all!

On your person, you've got a few pocketed items at your disposal! Firstly, your Escape Rope can be thrown out at any time, and will snap like a whip onto the edge of an available hold above you, such as a railing or a light fixture. The Rope will immediately pull you to this location, so you can get away with ease! Next, your Silph Scope can be used from a distance to hone your sight on anything on the other side of the map. This surveillance tool is a useful item for making certain the coast is clear. Finally, your Pokeflute can be used to produce a shrill note that will awaken any sleeping or unconscious player.

Your role comes with a potential upgrade: if you murder another player and get away with it, you'll receive praise and a promotion from Giovanni himself! What new powers could a Rocket Executive have access to?

You don't have much muscle on your bones, nor are you the best with conversation. But fret not! Your stealth and speed can help you manage your way out of most situations.

FA: Once during the Night, you must perform the Rocket motto. Jessie and James are your idols, after all! It can be a solo, or a group performance, the choice is yours.

Stats
Strength - 2
Stealth - 4
Stamina - 3
Speed - 4
Social - 2​
Coffee is dead, and cannot participate in investigation, but he did have actions go through last night, and he can be voted for in Class Trial! Coffee will not have a trial held for his "murderer".

Other Info
- The Giant Star and Giant Ztar have both been taken from their original position.
- The Electric Labyrinth has been turned on, as well as door having been opened between the Break Room and the Lava Room.
- There is a Waddle Dee sleeping in the Foyer.
- A fire was started somewhere in the Starry Gardens, and its charcoal remains are still present.
- The Alcohol Storage has been completely blown up.

It is now Day 5! You have until August 1st, 2019, 21:00 EDT to determine who killed BBQ Turtle, and vote for them in the Class Trial! Make your testimonies (don't directly quote them!), investigate in this thread, and discuss the case here and on Discord!

Special thank you to TPG for the artwork!

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?
Examine the body (or what's left of it, i guess...)
Identify what other substances are in the pool of lava
Look around the roof for anything out of place, as well as any potential methods of entry to it

Give Bowsette her watering can that I found

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Investigate the various substances in the Pool of Magma, and clarify if BBQ was in Gooigi form or not.
You investigate the Pool of Magma further. BBQ Turtle has been completely melted into goo. It seems as though the exposure to the heat caused her to melt. The other substances appear to be metal, as well as incredibly charred wood.

Examine the body (or what's left of it, i guess...)
Look around the roof for anything out of place, as well as any potential methods of entry to it

Give Bowsette her watering can that I found
You examine the body further, and find that... You can't. She's fully melted and indistinguishable.
You look around the roof for a point of entry, but there does not seem to be an obvious point of one. In the dirt pile, you discover two seeds, which are very slightly sticky. There is nothing else of note on the Roof.

You hand the watering can to Amoeba, and she gratefully takes it back, hugging it tightly.

Search the perimeter of the castle for any dirt that got kicked up
You search around the perimeter of the castle, and discover a small concave of dirt in the Starry Gardens.

Last edited:

Jetamo

Don't mind me.
Alas, a death from forbidden inaction is such a shame, when there's such fantastic ways for someone to die otherwise.

I woke up, after having been poisoned by Eleven, in the Engine Room. After regaining consciousness, I decided I needed to drown my sorrows after the many nights of being KO'd so I headed to the Alcohol Storage to grab myself a bottle of vodka.

In there was an Inky Piranha Plant, which, of course, spat ink at me and proceeded to laugh a rather Muttley-like laugh at me. Done downstairs, I head upstairs to the foyer, where Mr. Vruet was also drowning his sorrows... rather loudly.

Shrugging, I headed off to the Starry Garden, where I proceeded to start cooking a small meal for anyone who came by. Which, unfortunately, was only myself, Ms. Bowsette and Mr. Dante from the Devil May Cry Series, neither of which wished to partake, alas.

Barbecuing complete, I returned inside where some sort of show was going on. In all honesty, I did not stick around long enough to see what was going on, but there was a fair amount of people here.

I returned downstairs in order to investigate the Darkened Altar, but as I walked in to the Alcohol Storage, a massive explosion knocked me off my feet... yet... again... knocking me out for the night. I suspect a trap of some sort.

Junko Enoshima

Killing Game Founder
I'll examine those seeds. What do they look like? Are they sticky from Gooigi goo?

Either way, I'll plant 'em in the garden and wait a while.

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?

How gruesome... Truly, I did not think it possible that one could be so utterly destroyed to the point where all that's left of them is goo. I never cease to be amazed and disgusted by the depravity of these murderers...
In any case, I believe the time has come for me to offer my testimony. Obviously, with my new occupation, one would assume that I would have gone back down to Cold Storage to get some Ice Cream... however, that is actually not the case. Allow me to explain...

I have always taken a great deal of pride in my work, regardless of my occupation. So now that I have decided on this exciting new career path, I must obviously give it my all. The ice cream in the Cold Storage is perfectly servicable... however, I want my business to stand out and have a rather personal touch. Yes, I want my Ice Cream to be completely home made, to ensure that it's quality is the best I can make it.

However, there is just one problem with this: as I am sure many others have noticed, there is no kitchen in this mansion, and I cannot create ice cream without the proper instruments. It seemed to me like a rather strange oversight on the architect's part not to include one, but after I took some time to think about it, I came to a realisation: the kitchen likely wasn't missing, rather it was locked away due to the irregularly high number of deaths that have occurred in kitchens within the past year. The mysterious room near the Hall of Hosts that we were told nothing about... surely there I would find what I was looking for! So I determined that I would spend my night searching the mansion for the key. I had already taken a reasonably thorough look around the first floor and basement during our first night here, so I decided to focus my efforts on exploring the second floor.

My night began in the Baby Luma Room, where I woke up at around the same time as Doomhiker, who was... turning into metal? After all that I have seen over the past week, there is nothing that surprises me anymore. I had heard that Mr. Doomhiker has rather sticky fingers, so I went over to him with a plan to communicate to him that he should not take things that do not belong to him, but he merely shrugged me off and left the room. After looking around and procuring for myself a blanket, I myself also left the room and headed out into the foyer.

Once I arrived, I noticed that Coffee and Roller were snuggling on the floor, ready to fall asleep. Poor, poor Toady... It must be rather a grieving time for him, with his husband being caught in such an act, only to die not so long afterwards. Vruet was also doing some grieving of his own, covered in ink and crying over Mr. Phenton's corpse, alcohol in hand, and Mariofan looked rather worse for wear and clearly upset about something. The only one who seemed to be happy was the Waddle Dee, who was simply sitting there. While I was here, Miss MAGES. unexpectedly came over to me and handed me a candle, lighting it and mumbling what sounded like some sort of incantation under her breath... I wonder what it could have been? I hope it was not a curse...

After taking in the scene of the foyer, I headed upstairs via the library, with Miss MAGES. following me into the library and staying there, presumably to pursue more knowledge of some kind. Once upstairs, I headed towards the Dark Passageway, and used the candle to light my way through. I soon arrived in the Comet Observatory. I thought perhaps I might find a key hiding underneath the broken floorboards, but alas, there was nothing to find, although I did see a Piranha Plant lurking in the room. I also took a moment at the balcony to look at the strange emblem adorning the castle. A mix of a star and a ztar... how utterly silly. All this talk of "hope" and "despair" is rather childish, if you ask me. I prefer to concern myself with more mature things, such as selling my ice cream.

Once I was done, I headed back through the Dark Passageway, and wandered into the Bubble Blast Room. I decided to make like a murder weapon and launched myself in the blaster down to the Sweet Sweet Halls. As soon as I arrived, something caught my eye: a glistening golden watering can, looking rather wet inside and out. I decided to pick it up so I could return it to it's rightful owner, and also took some choice confectionary while I was in the room.

Next, I went into the Toy Time Room. I took some time to search the room for any secrets, and then once I found that there was nothing, I sat down, taking some time to draw some pictures that I was going to put to good use later. After I finished up in here, I headed out, walking through the Flip-Switch Room and into the Hall of Killing Game Hosts.

As I entered the hall, I began to look around. But I began to feel a sense of unease... like someone else was in the room, watching me. It was then that I noticed a suit of armour, quietly clanging about. I paid it no mind... but then, it jumped out and attacked me! With a sword in one hand, and a book in the other one, it barraged me relentlessly with its attacks. Of course, as I have previously testified, my self-defense skills are no joke, and I was able to break his sword... but it was to no avail. The armour refused to yield, and eventually I found myself overpowered by the constant flurry of hits from his fist and his book. Unable to sustain any more attacks, I fell to the ground.. and lost consciousness.

As I am sure you can understand, I am not very pleased about the events that took place last night. Not only did I not find the key to the kitchen, but I was knocked out before I was able to perform my most important task for the night.
Why, it's as though I accomplished nothing last night... I did not find what I was looking for, and I certainly did not do anything out of the ordinary while I was in the Toy Time Room.
I wouldn't ever dream of doing anything like that, of course. I am merely an ordinary ice cream salesman, after all.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I'll examine those seeds. What do they look like? Are they sticky from Gooigi goo?

Either way, I'll plant 'em in the garden and wait a while.

You looks closely at the seeds, feeling them with your arms since you lack hands. They don't seem to be sticky from Goo, as there's no traces of the substance on them. They are sticky from something, though. You also notice that they appear to have sprouted roots, but are far from fully-grown. The seeds themselves look like the little balls attached to these fluffs.

You carefully take the seeds and replant them in the garden. You wait for quite some time, but there's no visible change. When tending to a plant, patience is required!

Status
Not open for further replies.