Mario Awards Killing Game III: Eternal Star - Endgame: True Termina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Poll Committee
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game III: Eternal Star - Day Four: Going Ghost

I body check FWD who gave consent. I mainly try to find any weapons, heavy objects, or rope and other similar objects.

Grell Sutcliff

thriving on soul since 2017
Core 'Shroom Staff

I wake with Coffee and the Homestuck one,
And head downstairs, at the Royal Hallway...
I launch myself ahead for some pure fun
And in the Costume Room I hide away

I wait for Coffee to arrive, indeed:
Forbade him from killing the Homestuck guy
Then to the Altar Dark, I think I see...
Dupe Face! Or not, he seemed to fade to sky...

Well, no matter! I snag the tarot deck.
Then in the hall, Jet heads to Cold Storage,
Doomhiker comes looking like a right wreck,
And then to the upstairs we both forage.

Then in the room of Luma Tots I play,
But melodies cause me to sleep away.

Jetamo

Don't mind me.

I see the dearly departed has departed once more. There is, at least, a table waiting for them in Purgatory.

I woke up, as everyone else, in the Foyer. As I awoke, Mr. Eleven walked up to me and shook my hand. I was rather taken aback by his forwardness, and more importantly the fact that my hand started burning once he gripped my hand. I started feeling rather woozy, around this time.

Mr. Eleven then goes to greet Ms. Turtle, while I leave to the Baby Luma nursery. I must say, whoever decorated the room deserves a small reward - between the lullaby, the soothing colours, and well cushioned furniture, I immediately started feeling sleepy. Nonetheless, I came for a reason, namely to inspect the stone door - which had a picture of a Luma holding two Star-Bit rods. Puzzled, I left.

My next goal was the Sea Slide Room, to acquire the boombox. I had a plan to remove the Chain Chomp in the Treasure Trove Room. I headed up there, and started the boombox playing a lullaby, while Mr. Dante from the Devil May Cry series arrived, and together we dealt with the chained beast, and claimed the reward...

...which was not there..

Disappointed, I then headed off to the Basement, and the Cold Storage, to acquire some new cooking ingredients, seeing as whoever owns this castle sees no need for a kitchen. I also go to the Alcohol Storage, where I notice Vruet is KO'd.

Finally, I headed to the engine room, to investigate the machinery on hand, where I started feeling incredibly sick. As I fell to my knees, the last thing I saw was Mr. Doe, before passing out.

Three nights I've ended my night KO'd. I am getting rather sick of this.

Junko Enoshima

Killing Game Founder

No time for pizza now, boys, we've got a murder to solve. Didn't even think ghosts COULD die, but I guess here we are.

When I woke up, I was sitting in the foyer. I think I miss the old venue, but this'll have to do I guess. The dead guy, BBQ Turtle, and my pal the skeleton are all just waking up, but the bootleg video game villain, the guy with the monocle, and that bastard that took my coins on the first night were still asleep. This Eleven guy shakes my hand, and I start feeling kind of sick. Makes me wonder where that guy's been. Probably better to not think about it. Anyway, I meet up with the skeleton, and we talk about meeting up to take the treasure later. Sounds like a plan, might help me get out of debt if we can pull it off.

One problem though, I can't carry any loot without hands, and I uh... Well, the chainsaws aren't the most flexible thing. I head down to the Cold Storage while that sunglasses kid heads upstairs, lookin' pretty beat up. In the freezer, I cut some bags and drape them around my arm so I can carry stuff, then I head back upstairs with this thief-looking dude, who came out of the Engine Room. Vruet's coming down though, and we let him by. He's not looking so hot, like he's gotta vomit. When I get upstairs though, the thief breaks off to the Library and I go into the Treasure Trove with Jetamo, where I realize that the damn thing's already gone from the block!

We had a pretty good plan too. Sucks.

We're not happy, so we leave and part ways. The skeleton goes down to the basement, while I go hang in the Library with Nitwit and Hearts. I don't spend much time though, because I'm on my way to go look for a key to that big door downstairs in the Killing Game Host Hall, or whatever it's called. I don't find one, but I see someone climbing out the window with a rope. Either way, it's whatever. I head back to the Boo's Room, and search it too, but I'm finding nothing, and just go downstairs. Chibiki and Doomhiker are coming up from the basement, so I figure the place is empty, and head down to try and bust my way into the room instead when no one's looking.

Too bad someone WAS looking. Bowsette was hanging out down there, so I abandoned my plan, because if I'm gonna be grabbing some ancient demon power, I at least wanna do it in private. So whatever, I go back upstairs, passing Hearts and BBQ. I head out to the Golf Course from the Library, and try to wait out there to scare someone, but suddenly, I feel real nasty, and pass out, only to find myself sitting in the Boo's Room. The hell?

Coffee

Goomba

-Wake up alongside Homestuck and Dimentio
-Beofulf, Dante, Jetamo, BBQ Turtle, Bowsette, Doomhiker, and De Killer all around but asleep.
-Eleven’s getting friendly with MF, shakes his hand
-MF and I head off for the armor where I knock him out then wake him up and punch him in the jaw
-Go to Costume Shop, meet Dimentio there. They throw some stuff into my eyes and I think “You know maybe beating homestuck was a bad idea I feel bad.
-I no longer feel bad
-Discard wedding attire and get back into thief suit, get the phantom thief suit of Oracle to stuff into a sort of person looking dummy(?) for later plan. Also have a sack
-Dante is out in the hall and looking sick and he’s got chainsaws and frozen food from Cold Storage
-Vruet passes by, also sick
-Me and Dante go up, Doomhiker goes down into the basement. He is also sick
-Dante and I are now in the foyer. He goes to the treasure room, Roller is still asleep, eleven is greeting Bowsette (who is looking awfully distraught.)
-I pass by the Library. De Killer is here.
-I go to the roof through the Hall of Killing Game Hosts
-Begin to dismantle the entire starbit ark. Eleven comes flying up out here as well when I’m finishing up
-Talk to bird. Bird does not talk back.
-Head for Toy Time Room to get Blue, black, and yellow paints. Avoid Mecha Bowser when doing this.
-Go to baby Luma room, BBQ turtle just came from the item shop. Dimentio is sleeping with a purple Lima and doomhiker is asleep too, but with earplugs and also sick.

-we have a feast. I say:

"To feed the lumas in this freaky place!
To explore this castle that's way up in space!
Dreaming of Toady and his sweet, sweet face!
Beating up MF hopefully??

Joker!

I am a Phantom Thief, here to steal your hearts!"

-munch
-Door in the back of the room opens, big star
-This Star wows Doomhiker, Who is also awake now I guess, so hard that he passes out.
-Turtle goes for the library, I go buy a peanut gun and talk to toady. Toady has tea. Toady says the Lumas can’t transform or talk
-I was gonna distract the chain chomp in the treasure room with my dummy oracle, but that room is picked clean, minus a boom box and a weird dip in the floor.
-Roller still asleep in foyer, I go to the golf course to paint a golf cart like the morgana bus.
-I see the sun begin to rise
-How long have I been awake?
-Go sleep on the roof.
-Bird is gone.

Appended testimony, Foyer:
Vruet and Hearts awake alongside me
Hearts goes to Library
Vruet goes to Basement
-awaiting awakening-
Chibiki, Mariofan and Coffee awake
(Chibiki and Coffee I do not see leave)
Mariofan goes to basement
-Vruet falls from ceiling-
BBQ, Dupe and FWD awake
Jetamo goes to Luma Babies Room
FWD goes to basement
BBQ goes to Library
Dupe Face gone somewhere
-awating awakening-
Jetamo crosses over Foyer to Sea Slide Room, leaves with Boombox and moves to Treasure Trove Room
Mariofan arrives from Basement
Doomhiker, Amoeba and Nitwit awake
Nitwit removes a mask and goes to Library, Mariofan follows
Vruet now goes to Basement
FWD and Coffee arrives from Basement
FWD goes to Treasure Trove Room and Coffee goes to Library
Amoeba seems distraught? Amoeba goes out front door
I go down to basement. . .

I do believe this is everyone I saw. If anything doesn't add up I can memory check

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Doomhiker said:
I body check FWD who gave consent. I mainly try to find any weapons, heavy objects, or rope and other similar objects.
You inspect FWD with his consent. Immediately you notice that he has chainsaws in place of his hands, melded with the flesh of his arms. You also notice that a large grocery bag is hanging on one of his arms, absolutely filled. You can see frozen groceries filling it so much that it's possible to see some over the edges of the bag. You would need additional permissions to look through the bag itself, however.

Other than the chainsaws and the bag, FWD has nothing notable on his person.

Vruet

Cheep Cheep

Investigate Amoeba's blanket for any like, fraying/tearing/signs of being wrapped around something really hard for a long time
Investigate FWD's bags for tearing
and I guess I'll look through Cold Storage

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Vruet said:
Investigate Amoeba's blanket for any like, fraying/tearing/signs of being wrapped around something really hard for a long time
Investigate FWD's bags for tearing
and I guess I'll look through Cold Storage
Amoeba's blanket is in pristine condition. It's a little wrinkled from normal blanket use, but shows no other signs of wear.

You look at FWD's bags without disturbing them. You can see that jagged, irregular arm handles have been cut into them so they can fit in FWD's arms over his chainsaws, but there is no tearing or excessive wear beyond this.

You look in the Cold Storage. The ice cream cone that was once in TPG's hand is now missing. A dummy of Raregold lies on the floor in here, with a "stab wound" on which cherry ice cream is smeared. There's a a box of chicken wings missing, as well as some grocery bags and miscellaneous frozen foodstuffs. A tub of cookie dough ice cream is also missing.

Junko Enoshima

Killing Game Founder

At someone's request, I'll show off the outside of my bags, like the material they're made of, and how tight they are on my arms. I'm not even sure about that myself.

For good measure, I'll show off anything in there capable of strangling someone.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Dante From The Devil May Cry Series said:
At someone's request, I'll show off the outside of my bags, like the material they're made of. I'm not even sure about that myself.

For good measure, I'll show off anything in there capable of strangling someone.
You show off the exterior of your bags. They appear to be normal, albeit thick, plastic grocery bags. There's nothing notable aside from the aforementioned arm holes.

You dump out the items in your bag that could be used to strangle someone. The only items you present that could even possibly be used to strangle someone are bags of frozen chicken patties, but these appear completely untouched.

Mariofan169

King Bowser

[TG]: it took a long time not working on it but its the moment youve been waiting for
[TG]: my big happy grandpappy slappy testimony
[TG]: never say i dont do anything for you guys

(the real mf here but I gotta give credit to fwd for this, a true master of the aesthetic)

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Poll Committee

I check the Boo's Room to see if Dante is still there, and if there is anything taken or suspicious in the room. I also look for any signs or foul play there.

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Poll Committee

I will try to find Amoeba, and see if she is sleeping next to ice cream.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Doomhiker said:
I check the Boo's Room to see if Dante is still there, and if there is anything taken or suspicious in the room. I also look for any signs or foul play there.
FWD is indeed sitting around in Boo's Room. Nothing of note appears to have been taken from this room. However, there's an excessive amount of ashes in the fireplace, and the bucket of ice is now filled with water. Actually, the water appears to have overflowed and spilled out.

Doomhiker said:
I will try to find Amoeba, and see if she is sleeping next to ice cream.
You find Amoeba clutching a blanket and a tub of ice cream outside the door to the Alcohol Storage. She's been crying and looks irate with all of you.

Vruet

Cheep Cheep

Look around the sides of the castle for any rope hanging around. Is it unevenly frayed?
If there is no rope and Coffee gives permission, investigate his rope the same

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Vruet said:
Look around the sides of the castle for any rope hanging around. Is it unevenly frayed?
If there is no rope and Coffee gives permission, investigate his rope the same
There are no unattended or abandoned ropes anywhere on the Castle Grounds or on the castle's exterior.

Vruet

Cheep Cheep

check the janitor's closet for anything missing, in particular things that could be used to strangle someone

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Vruet said:
check the janitor's closet for anything missing, in particular things that could be used to strangle someone
You look in the Janitor's Closet, but it appears to be completely untoched. Nothing at all is disturbed in here.

Vruet

Cheep Cheep

grab a bunch of yarn and bundle it up into a rope-like shape, does it match dupe face's bruising/rope burn?

Junko Enoshima

Killing Game Founder

I check the Sweet Sweet Bedrooms for blankets, pillowcases, or anything that looks it could be bunched up to become strangle-y.

Mariofan169

King Bowser

-wake up, chibiki and coffee are stirring and eleven is standing around but everyone else is asleep
-eleven shakes my hand and gives me that poison thing
-go to the basement, on my way I hear a gust of wind and someone falling down in the hallways below
-in the royal hallway coffee is standing back up and dusting himself off
-in the armory coffee punches me senseless until I’m knocked out
-wake up to see coffee playing a flute, only to punch me in the teeth, grab a knife, and run out of the room
-acquire sword
-back in the foyer, nitwit, doomhiker and amoeba all wake up, with eleven shaking doomhiker’s hand. vruet wakes up from a daze
-nitwit takes off his mask and goes into the library to read. vruet goes to the basement stairwell before the library
-go upstairs, where hearts passes me heading down
-in the toy time room I see that bbq is taking a glowing yoshi toy to the sweet sweet bedroom
-paint my sord... design on the wall even though i wanted to paint it in my sword but fuck it whatever
-at this point i pass out

Vruet

Cheep Cheep

Doomhiker consented to a body check so we might as well do that too

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Vruet said:
grab a bunch of yarn and bundle it up into a rope-like shape, does it match dupe face's bruising/rope burn?
You grab a bunch of yarn from the Costume Shop, and try to manipulate it in any way that it matches the bruising and marks on Dupe Face's neck. No matter what you do, it will not match.

Dante From The Devil May Cry Series said:
I check the Sweet Sweet Bedrooms for blankets, pillowcases, or anything that looks it could be bunched up to become strangle-y.
You go into the Sweet Sweet Bedrooms, and find a bunch of pillowases and sheets. None of them match Dupe Face's neck markings.

You do, however, also find a soaking wet string of carnival lights, like those found in the Bowser's Castle Carnival Storage, in here. They do perfectly match the markings on Dupe Face's neck if you attempt to mock-strangle him.

Vruet said:
Doomhiker consented to a body check so we might as well do that too
You find Doomhiker has a pair of earplugs in and has a now burnt-out torch in his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.